Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Program: RMMV

Type of Sprite: World Map Sprites.

Sprite Look: As in the framework... I really don't know haha. Although it would be cool if it looked something like this the girl in this. Albeit it with color.

Character Count: Two. I just want two characters done for me, although they both have alternate appearances.

Character one: Miki Akemi. Miki is an 8th Grade girl. She has three appearance-types in the game. Her normal look, her ghost look, and her epilogue look. Her files will be attached at the bottom.

Character Two: Aimee Akemi. Aimee is an 11th grade girl. She has two appearance-types in the game. Her normal look, and an epilogue look. She is mostly a chill gamer. Her files will also be at the bottom.

I would appreciate someone who wants to actually work with me on bringing these two characters to life in the form of sprites! 

Also a quick note. I would love for the clothing and hair of Miki to stay similar to what it looks like i n the RMMV version + my drawing. As for Aimee, her rmmv sprite counterpart and facial image for it are a bit screwed up. IE. The portrait has a falsely colored headset on her first appearance. As for the sprite. I just dislike the outfit being a bra and shorts. When making her sprite, I would prefer you take more inspiration from the drawing for her first appearance. <3

If this wasn't detailed enough, please inform me, and I will be happy to add more details! Thanks in advance!

http://imgur.com/HDerzpZ (This is Aimee)

http://imgur.com/YvM6QOc (This is Miki)

http://imgur.com/dZvSGCi (Both minus rmmv stuff)

Last edited by a moderator:

LuLingqi1

A Spellthief With A Bone To Pick
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bumpity bump bump!

LuLingqi1

A Spellthief With A Bone To Pick
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bumpity mcbump bump bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CyberRPG