Sprite Requests

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Now, I might be laying down a lot, but if someone can do this (and some others, whenever I post it later), that would be great!

Whoever does this, I will put your name in the credits.

I ask that the characters be in Pokemon Black/White sprites.

And that they have all of their directions (if you want, can you try to go 8 directions?).

I ask that you can make nice, 2D versions of the buildings.

Okay, here it goes:

For Sprites (Overworld):

http://cloud-link-vii.deviantart.com/art/Shiro-Reference-390064567

For this, I just need someone to give her Neku Sakaraba's (TWEWY) clothes and then upscale.

Here is what Neku looks like for those of you who don't know:

http://cloud-link-vii.deviantart.com/art/Kimyona-390065900

An upscale would be fine, but if you want, go and try to design a goth dress.
http://cloud-link-vii.deviantart.com/art/Daburu-390066002

He needs to have a t-shirt and a shortened cape, then he's ready for an upscale.
http://cloud-link-vii.deviantart.com/art/Kyoki-390066099

This will probably be the most annoying.

He needs an upscale, but if you can, can you just use the armor as shoulder pads and then go for a Gamzee (Homestuck) route (without the zodiac, makeup, and horns though)

Here is what Gamzee looks like for those who don't know:

Last one. Can you just make a Wantanuki sprite (with square rimmed glasses).
Here is what Wantanuki looks like:

For Buildings (Map):

Would anyone be willing to make a Mori Tower (and the art center)?
I'll post a few pictures here so you get an idea (I wouldn't do any advertisements, but if you want to throw your names on any graffiti spots, be my guest!):

(if you need more, please look it up, but if you think there's any other, please feel free to ask!)
Would anyone be willing to make a Grand Hyatt Tokyo?
I'll post a few pictures here so you can get an idea:

(and yes, that was me on Devianart)

Sorry if I sound demanding, because I know it's a lot of work. And if you're asking about why I am doing some oddball places (well, okay maybe not that odd, but they're pretty specific), I'm doing a game in Japan. The characters are another story.

Before you ask why the characters are just linked to my Devianart, I have my reasons.

If you are able to help me, that would be awesome! If not, that's okay, I know this is a lot and people are busy.

But good luck on whatever you guys may be working on!

Last edited by a moderator:

QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't help you with spriting, unfortunately (I'm very new at it myself), but I just wanted to point out that it would help quite a lot if you actually told people what these things you want them to make look like. You haven't supplied any pictures or anything with the buildings except for a name, and I'm sure many people don't know what it is you're referring to. Remember, when you're asking for resources, always try to have a few references handy. :) If you can't find any references, a detailed description is very helpful.

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's in the links. (For the characters)

As for the buildings, it would be kinda hard, but I'll be sure to find a few pics by sometime tomorrow (I'm writing on a phone, so........ yeah.)

Super Galaxy Convoy

Supreme Commander
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
If you want a specific edit, then you will need to give some reference pics. You can't just say " I want the sprite to have this character's clothes." or  something similar. Most people won't know what you are talking about.

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, the top post has been fixed so that you can have some pictures for reference, should you decide to work on them.

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
(Sorry for the double post double post)

(and the top has been edited again)

Okay, for now, the characters are more important than the buildings.

Also, if possible, can this be moved to the "Project Recruitment" area of the forum? Thanks!

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need to bump this, since I still need help.

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*UPDATE* I shouldn't need the characters anymore, but I'm keeping them there if my thing backfires.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head
I'm glad I found those fishies by @whtdragon so I had a proper base to start pixeling the first enemies in the game.
Such cuties... yeah.
Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buulibuu