Sprite resolution issue.

AaronWho

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey guys. I'm learning how to use RMVXA and ran into an issue. I had created a custom sprite and imported it, yet for some reason, when I move my character, pixels get squished or thinned out. I'll attach my sprite sheet along with a snapshot of what it looks like. As you can see, the eye is a lot thinner than it should be! How would I go about fixing this??

Attachments

Zuzza

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It seems that the tiles have the same problem, but it is more difficult to notice. Are you using any scripts to change the game's default resolution? Like Zeus81's Fullscreen++? I don't know how to explain it very well, but the engine can do this to adapt to a different resolution. If you are using a resolution divisible by 32 but the resolution of your monitor is not divisible by 32 and you enable fullscreen mode this can also happen.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
And in case you didn't post what was causing this for whatever reason, the problem is already solved in a certain discord server. It is simply because the usage of zoom script.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenchi30