Status
Not open for further replies.

ain

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Sprite Sheet, I am fairly new to RPG Maker so I don't know all the terms, but I am looking for a sprite sheet with the standing/walking/sides.

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Chibi? The kind of art style that the regular MV characters are based off. 

Description:  Could it perhaps be half the size of a regular character sprite on MV? I am not sure if that can actually happen or not, but this turnip-like creature is going to be a pet reward from a quest and seeing as it's a veggie/root it shouldn't be the same size as regular characters.

Reference Images: 

Thanks in advance! 

ain

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Just saying I'm working on it:

Oh. My goodness gracious! That looks amazing! I'm currently at college and working on a little mini-rpg for my little brother, he adores little creatures in games and I know he will love that sprite :o  

You just made my night, thank you for that :D  

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
(You should btw state in your request that the matching Battler was made by Thalzon)

I'm glad you like it^^

Here is the final result, the terms are the same as in my MV thread (Link in signature) ;3

Preview:

Sprite:

ain

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
(You should btw state in your request that the matching Battler was made by Thalzon)

I'm glad you like it^^

Here is the final result, the terms are the same as in my MV thread (Link in signature) ;3

Preview:

Sprite:

Oh I forgot to say who I got the image from! I wasn't trying to like not give him credit or anything :p  

That.. is the sexiest turnip I have ever seen. I think I'm in love with it. 

Thank you so much for doing this for me, I read your TOS. If I do ever release the game or whenever I finish it I'll send it to you (even though it's my first real game and I doubt it will be worth actually releasing).

Thanks again :D  

EDIT: I had a question that I edit'd in. However, I found out the answer myself! 

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Also have to say, that is ridiculously adorable! Great job as always Avery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729