Camtheman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don’t know if I’m getting off-topic or not but I want to know if there’s a way to edit this spritesheet in a way so that all the characters have their own individual sheet.

https://goo.gl/images/8nurRR

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, it's off topic. Just post your own thread in Resource Support - that's what the whole forum is for.

Break them up into individual sheets, the correct size, and put a $ at the start of the file name.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan, I thought how this forum sections work, but I still find new areas that I have no idea it exists. lol

Unknown2001

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
hello internet friends

I'm trying to starting testing player sizes before making a decision what size to go with for my game
but encountered this odd problem,
can someone please tell me how to enlarge the selection area
or give a link to a tutorial, I've watched some B4 posting this but they didn't seem to encounter this problem
this is why I'm still looking for a RPG MV Tutor sigh :(

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@mlogan i found a pokemon resource pack and i got everything working except for the characters. instead of giving me a normal space to select it gives me one that fits about six sprites at once which as you know is not correct. here is just one of the many files (All are the same they all have the $ prefix they just have different sprites)

<-SNIP->

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think it's pretty clear why it's selecting everything since it's named with a $. You should reread the beginning post including everything in the spoilers if you're still confused why that is. But we don't support ripped resources here (meaning resources taken from another game without the creator's consent) so you'll need to switch to legal resources if you want everyone to be more helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackhead