Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that means your spritesheet is wrong.
Attach the spritesheet itself and we can check where you made the mistakes, but it is already clear that you have the wrong grid/structure set for it.

The007who

Call me double 0s
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No, it's not the spritesheet itself that is glitching.
If you look at the 3rd screenshot, the character is not completely on the wall. It leaves a very small 'gap' between the wall and the floor.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is no glitch - that is there on purpose: all character sprites are displaced 6 pixel up to make it appear that they're walking inside the grid (on the floor) instead of on the grid lines.

To remove this displacement you need to tell the engine that you want an object sprite (like doors for example) which needs to be fit to grid.

That is the ! in the filename of the door sprites and similiar sprites, check your sprite list...

ItzTerry

Magician of Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You made the sprite wrong. It's quite simple, really. If the character is too tall, you should increase the size of the sprite as a whole.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What exactly are you trying to do with this sprite?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay. I just thought if we knew, we could help you out a bit better. But if the gap is all the issue is, then no worries.

The007who

Call me double 0s
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes, it works now :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VampKiryu