Apprentice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WONDERFUL! :cutesmile::thumbsup-left:
But how can I put different hairs to CENTAURS and DRYADS????

RavenBlackbird

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sahuagin Sprite is up!
Sprite is 64x64 but I had to move it by 3 pixels to the right because of the shape of the head. If you want to use weapons on him and not make it look weird, you have to edit the weapon file to the right by 3 pixels as well. Edit and use as you will. Cheers!

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Somehow I never saw these resources before, but now that I have, I'm blown away! Really great job!

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is amazing! I was looking for something like this for enemy characters. RavenBlackbird, will this one day, if not soon, have every enemy and evil character as sprites like this? I love your work and effort put into this!

Nza3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh man these are so nice! Exactly what I'm looking for! How do you make these? And is there any chance of doing a ghost sideview enemy? Would be so rad!!

I'd love to use these in my game where I use Yanfly's sideview battler's and any enemy you join also has a chance to want to join your party (therefore these sideview sprites are needed)

Thanks so much for all you've done so far, I love them!

Pentacles

Lazy Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woa ! They are beautiful ! Amazing '-'

RavenBlackbird

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is amazing! I was looking for something like this for enemy characters. RavenBlackbird, will this one day, if not soon, have every enemy and evil character as sprites like this? I love your work and effort put into this!
I'm trying to "pixelize" every enemy in the original enemy folder but yeah, it's taking a long time since I have other things to do irl.

Oh man these are so nice! Exactly what I'm looking for! How do you make these? And is there any chance of doing a ghost sideview enemy? Would be so rad!!

I'd love to use these in my game where I use Yanfly's sideview battler's and any enemy you join also has a chance to want to join your party (therefore these sideview sprites are needed)

Thanks so much for all you've done so far, I love them!
I'll try making a ghost sideview, but I'm really prioritizing finishing all the enemies in the enemy folder first. Don't know when I'd be able to make one if ever.

Nza3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to "pixelize" every enemy in the original enemy folder but yeah, it's taking a long time since I have other things to do irl.

I'll try making a ghost sideview, but I'm really prioritizing finishing all the enemies in the enemy folder first. Don't know when I'd be able to make one if ever.
Thanks a lot for even offering. Your work here is so nice :) I'll be sure to credit you in my game!! <3

cl4ptr4p

bibimbap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my! Thank you so much for these!!! This is going to be a big help for my battle scenes!

Themanlymaker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how do i actually put this into a game?

RavenBlackbird

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how do i actually put this into a game?
Put them in the same folder you put your regular playable characters, I've included a "ref" or reference image to use for ease of placement and position in the editor. As for how to actually use animated enemies, use Yanfly's script for sv enemies (these were created specifically with his plugin in mind)

Themanlymaker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is it supposed to be a .rar file, cause thats what i got and either im doing something wrong or its not working

RavenBlackbird

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes it's supposed to be a rar file. Each sv enemy has a bare minimum of 1 sv sheet and 1 ref image but not all. They're grouped by enemy type. Open them with winrar or winzip.

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Oh wow, I can't believe I'd missed those. Thank you!

RavenBlackbird

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WONDERFUL! :cutesmile::thumbsup-left:
But how can I put different hairs to CENTAURS and DRYADS????

You have to edit them Manually. As I said each cell is 64x67, 67 being height. So you have to take the hair from the generator and add them manually by making each hair piece 64x67. I'll try to make hairpiece samples for them sometime later, but I can't make a sample for all hair styles. Sorry for the late reply.

Edit: Added some Dryad and Centaur Hairs

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mur2fer