Beautiful work, thank you :)

RavenBlackbird

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whew, I've been away for so long. I've been looking at Hiddenone's workshop and I've seen he's done an incredible job of translating the enemy battlers into SV. Her work is really phenomenal. Though I really like her designs and I'm definitely going to use those in my games, I still prefer humanoid characters to look match the style of the player characters. With that, I've decided to continue only translating humanoid battlers for the time being. And so the next SV Battler I've made after a while is the Assassin SV Sprite.

BlueVikingr

The Dragonbirb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome back! I love your battlers- and I agree, it looks good when humanoid opponents are in the same style as the player characters.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I love how well your battlers match

fyqinpku

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whew, I've been away for so long. I've been looking at Hiddenone's workshop and I've seen he's done an incredible job of translating the enemy battlers into SV. Her work is really phenomenal. Though I really like her designs and I'm definitely going to use those in my games, I still prefer humanoid characters to look match the style of the player characters. With that, I've decided to continue only translating humanoid battlers for the time being. And so the next SV Battler I've made after a while is the Assassin SV Sprite.
This is the most exciting news since 2019!

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Boy, does he look manic. Good job.

JtheDuelist

Just a dev who actually got a game finished
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fantastic work as always, @RavenBlackbird! If the RTP EULA had allowed it, I would use these in all of my engine projects.

RavenBlackbird

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This was long overdue and the xcf file was sitting on my computer for ages so I decided to finally finish it this weekend when I had the time. There are two variations of the monk design, but I may make more in the future. Not really sure when but since this one was mostly a balance type of monk I was thinking of making a boxer type or a drunken fist type. The first one is a blindfolded monk that was heavily inspired by Lee Sin from League of Legends (It's not Lee Sin though) due to me being a long time LoL player. The other one was inspired by shaolin monks which, if you choose, have the option to go to a powered-up state like Aang's Avatar state from Avatar of Goku's super saiyan from Dragon Ball. Anyway, cheers!
Shaolin Monk.gifMonk.gif

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like these monks, great job!

girlsaurus

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there any chance you would update your Lamia sprite? I'm talking about the map sprite, the SV battler is great. Something like what Avery did in 28 birthday Restaff with XP and Ace Lamias.

RavenBlackbird

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any chance you would update your Lamia sprite? I'm talking about the map sprite, the SV battler is great. Something like what Avery did in 28 birthday Restaff with XP and Ace Lamias.
Is this what you mean?
Lamia_Wing_TV.png Lamias_TV.png

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RavenBlackbird if you do a moon, you might want to make it a few shades less yellow, because at the moment, it looks like a dusk moon, supermoon, or halloween moon, but it's still a freaking lovely moon either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima