Sir Anima

Handsome Encyclopedia of Awkwardness
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RavenBlackbird In your zip folder for the Succubus, you have the default sv battler the same as the black one, please fix it, thank you.

Stlove48

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I very much appreciate the work you've done here, these are awesome! However I did notice in the Swordsman/Evil-2 downed pose, the middle frame is missing that luscious lock of hair, so if he's downed it flashes on and off! I corrected it in mine, but thought I'd point it out. Thanks again for sharing your work!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your download for the Succubus doesn't have her in her default colors. The one that says it's default is just a repeat of one of the recolors instead.

Edit: Also HedzenTails' General_F battler is covered by that ugly Photobucket watermark now and is unusable. Think you could try making your own now?

Last edited:

Memerto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(...)
Succubus
(...)
Hi! First of all, I'd like to thank you so much for all the work you put on these battlers, etc. They are amazing. Now, I downloaded the Succubus files and I think the default succubus battler has been replaced with the black one. Do you think you can re-upload it with the correct default succubus?

Thx!

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HedzenTails' General_F battler is covered by that ugly Photobucket watermark now and is unusable. Think you could try making your own now?
Better yet: someone happened to have a backup copy of that asset. Not sure if it's still needed at this point in the month but here you go anyway.

Memerto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sir Anima @Troublesome Knight @Ichiro
For all the people who's looking for the default succubus battler: you may find it in the "drag and drop installation" link RavenBlackbird put below the terms.

eral

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Need a new link for ghost sprites

Edit : done, i just try again and start downloading thanks :)

Last edited:

Memerto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ive tried that link and when i unzip the rar file it still comes out miscolored
I just checked it out again and It has the pink succubus (./SV_Actor/Enemy_Succubus.png) so give it another try. Make sure you're getting it from this link:

Also, if you want to add the battlers to your game with a simple drag and drop installation, click the link. Take note though that these doesn't include all of them, only all the default ones and some variations I handpicked.

Shikaratsu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think these solve my problem of wanting a uniform feel to my world. Thank you, like a lot on behalf of me and my OCD.

Vergel_Nikolai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings @RavenBlackbird. First of all, those are some really well done battlers. I picked up as much battlers as I can and put them to use. Amazing work and thanks for providing them.

Second of all, is there any way to edit the base Lamia Sprite? I downloaded the Lamia sprite and found the base model without the hair and clothing. So may I ask: is there a way for me to add on to those base sprites like hair from the default character creation? Is it only doable in Photoshop or the like (I don't have Photoshop in my PC).

Third, I like how you're going for humanoid sprites that matches with the default sv battlers but do you by any chance have plans on making the Zombie enemy into one of these sprites? I haven't encountered anyone with a zombie sprite based on the RTP and if there are then please tell me where to find them.

Anyways, I really appreciate the work done here and Iyou keep doing what you're doing!

zousug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,
I love these and im going to use em in my game for sure.
Are you still making more? and or can you make some specific ones?

I need to get some guards and guard captains for 4 kingdoms in my game, i want them to all look different..
But I want them to be holding a shield and a weapon.. (sword on their side and shield in hand or a spear in one hand with a shield in other)

Im not good at making these though lol..

Springleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
amazing sprites! i might use the Dryad ones to make Lunara from Heroes of the Storm on my game : ) i will credit of-course. Great work! Really nice sprites

bushmonkey

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
why didnt you make it one big file? it would save multiple minutes

Wes_Robertson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You forgot some hair behind one of
That would be fantastic. :)

I did? oh well. Thanks for the heads up.

The Iron Giant would still be, well.. a giant. But I'll try also making a smaller version.
I know this is old but I was wondering if you could post the succubus with the pink hair, the one from the other person is too small for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi