kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
World Turned To Dark

I need someone who can sprite also I need a scripter. 

The game is about a Demigod (The Player) being banished from home when he was first born, cause of the conflict between his father and his uncle. The father tried searching for him, but gave up and took all his rage out onto the Uncle. The kids family he was living with ends up dying in the middle of the battle and the Demigod goes searching for his father after being told by the man he thought was his father with his dying breath. The Demigod has a choice either to Destroy Olympus or The Underworld, or he can try ending the conflict before either one is destroyed.

The Theme for the game is around the Medieval ages. Some types of things that will be in it is Items representing the weapons and stuff that the Gods will be using or other mythical creatures. Mythical Creatures such as Griffins, Dragons, Pegasus, The locc ness monster, werewolves. Some scripting that will be needed is Crafting, Farming, Buying/Selling Houses, Skill Leveling, Weapon Upgrading. Again, These are just examples of what type of things will be needed for the scripter and/or spriter to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
not sure if this is how you do it. bumping it xD lol. somebody please respond to the recruitment

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
codycarol95, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

5 months and no progression at all, i love me.
1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracoonix