Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Title.png
SECTION A: SYNOPSIS

• Left alone in a forest and bereft of all recollection Anie meets a strange creature called a Sprite which calls him master. The two set off on a journey to discover Anie's lost memories that will soon develop into them being involved in a continental-scale war. Loyalty, betrayal, love, hate and our place in it all will all be explored in this epic story. Play as 8 unique characters in turn-based combat using over 300 skills some of which can be gained from defeated enemies. Farm, craft and fight your way through battles with over 170 unique enemies each with elemental affinities and specific skills. Get immersed in the world and story and save it from those who would destroy everything.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
Capture.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture2.PNG

SECTION B: CHARACTERS

• allcharacters.png
    • aniesingle.pngAnie - The main protagonist of the story. Having no memory of who he is or where he came from the player will discover his background as they play through the game.
    • blazesingle.pngBlaze - A surly warrior with a troubled past. He struggles to trust and seeks to regain what his previous battles cost him.
    • keerstsingle.pngKeerst- A dancer who travels from town to town doing performances. She appears to want to go south as she has unknown business there.
    • Saarasingle.pngSaara- The princess of a destroyed kingdom. She will do whatever it takes to see her kingdom restored to its former glory and have her people freed.
    • Kelri single.pngKelri- A guardian pledged to her lord. She will follow his instruction without question and act as his blade at a moments notice.
    • hansingle.pngHan- A martial artist seeking to journey and refine his craft. Having seen a lot of the world his interest is piqued by this strange group.
    • Terasingle.pngTera-An orphaned outcast. Thrown out because she was a half breed and believing herself to be cursed she hopes to find a place to call home.
    • Keldin single.pngKeldin- A wondering scholar whose intelligence is matched only by his eagerness for more knowledge. What discoveries await him?

SECTION C: Features
  • A 10+hour story
  • Over 170 Pantomimes (The enemies of the game)
  • Over 300 unique skills
  • A plethora of items
  • Unique towns and cities
  • Turn based combat
  • Crafting
  • Farming
  • Exploration

Credits
  • Plugins- Yanfly, Moghunter, SumRndmDde, Galv, Toriyoga.
  • Art - Whtdragon,Pandamaru, addons.
Development vids

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
looks promising to play it though, cant wait to test it out.

Ethise

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much hope to have a demo ready in the next few months. :)

Ethise

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to be posting old devlogs until I have caught up to the current time at which point I will make some new ones. Hope to hear back from you all :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Watched a video of a kid in China leaning against a giant ceramic teletuby statue (valued at nearly $4000 apparently) in a toy store and everyone arguing whether it's the parents or the store's fault. I'm just sitting up wondering why anyone would make a giant ceramic toddler toy in the first place other than to deliberately cause exactly that from happening in the first place though.
Plans for vacation? Maybe I'll go visit
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu
I_got_lonely.jpg
So I was working with the save system (yes I'm going to at least use RM's save system, I'm not a total monster)... And I realized I was lonely so I brought along some friends to test stuff out. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noithatken