RoyalGuilds

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was wondering if anyone could help me with some sprites. After some work, I redid the course of my project and now I need a Dark Knight and soldiers to follow them. With help from others, I found things that I needed but I can't find this.
Resource Type: Sprites and Faces

Maker Format: Ace

Art Style: Ace RTP (Like the sprites that came with Ace)

Description: I am looking for sprites of a Dark Knight and some soldiers that follows that knight. I would like a face for the Knight but it is not needed. For the Knight, I would like their face to be covered with their helmet but it isn't needed and they should have purple or black or something on their armor for the color.

Reference Images:
https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/finalfantasy5advance/
Those are from the games that inspired my entire project. They come from Final Fantasy and were part of my inspiration.

Last edited:

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There are LOTS of Ace sprites available online. :)
You can start by looking at this forum section:

VX/Ace Resources

Is there a reason you can't use the Generator in Ace to make the characters?

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The Generator characters (or the faces at least) don't look very good

I think the sprites look fine :p And the OP asked for an RTP style, so I thought that meant "generator-like-stuff".

RoyalGuilds

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think the sprites look fine :p And the OP asked for an RTP style, so I thought that meant "generator-like-stuff".
Oh sorry. I thought the RTP meant like the sprites that came with it. Also, my generator has broken graphics because i followed a tutorial on adding things to it but i mixed up folders and now graphics are everywhere for it

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@RoyalGuilds , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you need to quote more than one person, just click the quote button on each post and insert them all into one reply. In addition, you can tag someone you want to address by typing @ followed by their username as I've done here.

Regarding your request, Resource Requests is meant for small requests - 1-2 sprites for example - if you are asking someone to create custom items. If you need a large quantity of custom resources, you will need to post in Project Recruitment.

I'm leaving this here though as their is a vast amount of resources for Ace out on the web and members may be able to link you items. Also, please spend some time searching for things you like and feel will work in your game, then perhaps come back with more specific/hard to find items you may need help obtaining. We have a whole forum section dedicated just to resources for Ace. You can always start with the pinned Showcase Directory at the top. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/rpg-maker-vx-ace-resources.29/

RoyalGuilds

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

@RoyalGuilds , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you need to quote more than one person, just click the quote button on each post and insert them all into one reply. In addition, you can tag someone you want to address by typing @ followed by their username as I've done here.

Regarding your request, Resource Requests is meant for small requests - 1-2 sprites for example - if you are asking someone to create custom items. If you need a large quantity of custom resources, you will need to post in Project Recruitment.

I'm leaving this here though as their is a vast amount of resources for Ace out on the web and members may be able to link you items. Also, please spend some time searching for things you like and feel will work in your game, then perhaps come back with more specific/hard to find items you may need help obtaining. We have a whole forum section dedicated just to resources for Ace. You can always start with the pinned Showcase Directory at the top. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/rpg-maker-vx-ace-resources.29/
Oh sorry. Didn't know that. Idid search on multiple sites but i couldn't find ones that had sprites and faces for them that would fit in. Also, I read the rules for team recruitment and it Sounds like my project would not be allowed on because i only planned to give it to me, friends and people who helped and then if i felt it was good enough, maybe release it to the public, so i felt here was the best place for it.
Edit: I looked at the directory that I missed when looking over that section and found some that fit in good but there are two I can't find. I also gave up on the villagers part because I changed the course of the project once I found these sprites.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’m glad you were able to find some things and thank you for editing your post with the things you are still looking for.

And just so you know, I don’t believe there is any wording in the rules for Project Recruitment that says you have to release your fame publicly in order to post there.

RoyalGuilds

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I’m glad you were able to find some things and thank you for editing your post with the things you are still looking for.

And just so you know, I don’t believe there is any wording in the rules for Project Recruitment that says you have to release your fame publicly in order to post there.
Oh i must have read it wrong then. Thanks for pointing that out

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin