Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Katrick12 I can't help you when you leave such vague comments that say "it doesn't work." As far as I am concerned when I tried it, it works.

And I have to state this, always be detailed with your issues so we can spend LESS time with the back and forth. I don't have the time and patience to be on a wild goose chase.

upload_2018-11-7_1-50-4.png

Left side yours. Mine is Right side.
Check your syntax.

Last edited:

Katrick12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've done it, I don't know how to delete a reply, so I just edited a reply as I was replying it doesn't work, sorry about that, and thanks for your help, I've been stuck with this problem for too long, oh yeah btw, can I change the "other" note tag to other1 or any number? Coz I want to add more different animations, how do I do this? I'm experimenting with the action sequence packs.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is it about a different query or this one?

Katrick12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it about a different query or this one?
I want to post a new thread and i can't find the create button, so i thought i can only post 1 thread at a time

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You go into whatever forum your thread belongs, and hit the Post New Thread button in the top right

Katrick12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok
You go into whatever forum your thread belongs, and hit the Post New Thread button in the top right
Okay, i got it, thanks alot

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.
Every game that has an option to choose to turn on the subtitle at the first time setup deserves an award.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yiggityyoo