Tonko

Club penguin pro player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there. I am currently developing a game where I am using this sprite from Avery (Can be found here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/averys-ace-stuff.26173/page-2):

content removed

EDIT: I was actually not authorized to put the picture here, so if you want to see it, please follow the first link and scroll down until you see the goat boy/girl

However, since it's for VX Ace, I had to resize each frame from 32x32px to 48x48 for MV, by using the basic GIMP resize tool. But now, I'm trying to use the MV's styled graphics, and this character doesn't look good with the larger pixels, so I'm searching for someone to redraw it using the MV's 48x48 frame style.

I don't need the faceset to be redrawn, just the spritesheet.

(Removed the templates)

Here's the form, althought you won't need to read it if you already read the above

Resource Type: Characters

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: The most similar to the reference picture

Description: Just needs to be redrawn to be 48x48px (Read the above thought)

Reference Images: Can be found in the first link, by scrolling down until you see the anthropomorphic goat

Thanks.

Last edited:

Shype

Basically creates anything
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well if I stop being a lazy ass I could help a fellow out :D
Thought it will have to be tomorrow since I gotta sleep :v

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
content removed

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tonko and @Leon Kennedy Avery's terms of use state no reposting of her works, including edits of her works. Next time please just include the link. Requested edits can be sent via pm.

Tonko

Club penguin pro player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tonko and @Leon Kennedy Avery's terms of use state no reposting of her works, including edits of her works. Next time please just include the link. Requested edits can be sent via pm.
I'm sorry. I guess I should remove the links of the template as well.

content removed
You can see the spritesheet in the first link, please scroll down until you see that anthopomorphic goat

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry @mlogan thought OP already checked her rules didn't look myself. @Tonko Pm'ing image to you.

vico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Lol even inside the own forum she have posted into? Good for me to know, will avoid using her stuff for now...

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Nightmare... Dreamt I posted a GFX resource post. With a work in progress glove icon that tinted to different colors. In the wrong forum. And I was in such a panic. I saw people writing posts in response, those "..." you see in discord and such. So I frantically tried to report my post as wrong forum, editing to say it's the wrong forum and that I "accidentally" posted it too early... Very odd dream to be honest...
The youngest photo of you is also the oldest photo of you.
People need to stop submitting their game to every single game jam without even reading the jam rules (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Refaizal