Not open for further replies.

TSNeko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for boxes that are not very RTP, I also look for the sprites of enemy charas to use in events. The boxes must be fantasy and epic if possible. Also, I need torch sprites, standing and hanging on the wall. And some music estilo fantasia medieval.

I do not intend to commercialize my game, but please if it is possible that it is free for commercial use as well, in addition to not having the need to have a purchased copy of the rpg maker.

For RPG Maker MV. This is the first project I am doing, and I managed to learn on my own the rpg maker and some other script with help and I do not want it to be bad because it is my first project, any doubt will answer it.
Grazie mille beforehand.

Video of 1 stage (the stage is modern but only 2 stages are the other scenarios is fantasy) (I know it's basic but it's my first project and that's why I'm looking for some resources) And a picture of a mountain scenery

Attachments

• 29315340_1199551323515221_827147275455469068_n.jpg
    29315340_1199551323515221_827147275455469068_n.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
in addition to not having the need to have a purchased copy of the rpg maker.
These conditions are applied usually only if it's about RTP edits. If you have an edit that comes from MV RTP, you need to legally own MV to use it in your projects. For RPG maker XP RTP edits you need to own RPG maker XP legally.
If resources are fully custom, users usually don't place conditions as to in which rpg maker you're allowed to use them.
However, it still kind of makes me wonder why do you request it. If someone made an MV RTP edit, you'd be able to use it in MV without issues, if your MV is legal. If it is pirated, you wouldn't even be able to legally publish your game anyway, not even for non-commercial use.

As for your resource request, torch sprites should be somewhere on the forum in MV resources, there's a ton of music out there (although none too similar to rtp music, because not for nothing, the RTP music quickly gets annoying) and there are some chars of RTP enemies out there. I'm not going to search them here though, since if you do research yourself, you may see something else that catches your eye.
Also, no need to worry about your first project not being bad. Knowing something is someone's first project, I expect it to be bad due to their lack of experience. But people have to start somewhere and even a bad project is better than nothing.

TSNeko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In any case it does not matter anymore, I will totally change the graphics, so it does not need to be half similar to RTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Idk if this is my ADHD or if it's a common problem. But I cant stay motivated for anything. I want to work on so many different things at once. Game dev, skateboarding, ranking up in League, playing OSRS, fitness, nutrition, relationships. It's like, where do I even begin?
Well. Looks like I need to redo the entire battle system in order to have the things I want in it. Also I'd like to say that console.log() is the greatest function in Javascript XD.
I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamel001