oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I'm trying to use SRD's battle end common events plugin and it's throwing out a bug.

For context, this is a "win" command and I've got the troop programmed on Turn 0 to issue the plugin command SetWinCommonEvent [5] which is, of course, set for common event 5 which is a conditional loot (basically, the first time the players beat a specific type of random encounter it will give them a key item, but won't give duplicates, so it's just a basic conditional branch to check if they have the item or not.

I've got a decent number of Yanfly plugins in place, so I don't know if there's a conflict with any of them, if there is can anyone recommend a plugin to run a common event at the end of a battle if the players won the fight (not on escape)?

bug.jpg

Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1st question, are your plug-ins in the right order? From the line up of errors I find it a little concerning.

oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's always going to be something embarassingly simple isn't it? Thanks, that looks like exactly the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.
MV and VX Ace both have good qualities.
Been working on procedural map creation. I can spawn events, houses (that can be went in), enemies to an empty map, NPC's live in them + nature and enemies on the map. Creating this in RPG Maker MV.
I started really hammering down on my game a year ago... annnnd I still haven't actually started yet. I think trying to do all these assets was a bad idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pochito