oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I'm trying to use SRD's battle end common events plugin and it's throwing out a bug.

For context, this is a "win" command and I've got the troop programmed on Turn 0 to issue the plugin command SetWinCommonEvent [5] which is, of course, set for common event 5 which is a conditional loot (basically, the first time the players beat a specific type of random encounter it will give them a key item, but won't give duplicates, so it's just a basic conditional branch to check if they have the item or not.

I've got a decent number of Yanfly plugins in place, so I don't know if there's a conflict with any of them, if there is can anyone recommend a plugin to run a common event at the end of a battle if the players won the fight (not on escape)?

bug.jpg

Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1st question, are your plug-ins in the right order? From the line up of errors I find it a little concerning.

oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's always going to be something embarassingly simple isn't it? Thanks, that looks like exactly the problem.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG
Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!
Fun fact: Digimon is an isekai :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chillerjohn