HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's a link to the plugin SRD Battle GUI Core.

This same question was posed on the plugin page about a year ago, and I didn't see it ever answered. I've done some internet searches and I've searched on the forums. Maybe I'm not using the correct key words in my search, but I'm finding nothing.

When I try to change the window width for Skill List and Item List within the plugin parameters, nothing seems to changes. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what?

Any help is appreciated, even pointing me to another thread in which this issue was addressed would be great, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr