Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Howdy hey! :kaopride:

I was wondering if someone could help with a small addon/edit for SumRndmdde's Bitmap Upgrade plugin? What the plugin does is allow for color transformations to be applied to battlers and events through the use of note tags.

What I'm hoping to add is the ability for these color effects to only apply to an event on certain event pages. I'd imagine the easiest way to do this would be either to add a condition to the note tag where you can specify the event pages for it to apply the color effect, or to add the ability to put the note tag in a comment on the event page itself.

Thank you!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
recolor can have a downside (same as default), while it mostly double the size
of the image, unless you create an image so it will be way smaller.

aside from that, what exacly do you want to do for effect on the map?
a skill? image? beams? which is a bit unclear.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm mostly hoping to use the plugin for event graphics (characters). I'm working on creating a complicated skill tree system through use of events on a map. The system is based off of FFX Sphere Grid, if curious.

Depending on a few factors each "node" (event graphic) could be one of several different hues. If changing the plugin proves difficult, I could go the route of creating sprites for each graphic in each hue color I'd need. I was just hoping this would be a pretty simple way to save on sprites, and future proof things a bit, in the case that I change the hue colors later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor