Primarily Uses
RMMV
Has anyone else had an issue with SRD_GameUpgrade

I get a Range Error
Maximum call stack size exceded

Here is the output with the plugin on

Code:
RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
    at Function.DataManager.isDatabaseLoaded (/C:/Users/george/Documents/Games/Forgotten%20Legacy/js/plugins/SRD_SuperToolsEngine.js:295)
    at Function.DataManager.isDatabaseLoaded (/C:/Users/george/Documents/Games/Forgotten%20Legacy/js/plugins/SRD_SuperToolsEngine.js:295)

Any help or knowledge would be so very helpful.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"Maximum stack size exceeded" usually means that a function is recursively called by two plugins.
This could either be one and the same plugin installed twice, or two different but incompatible plugins.

If you can't find the cause yourself, we need a screenshot of your complete plugin manager window.

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try to put it above all other plugins (Should be the first one in the plugin list).
Anyway, I have to inform you that this plugin will eat all your RAM after you play your game for a short time. I did report this problem to SRD on his site, but it seems he did not really care.

George Halstead

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did not know about the RAM issue and i do Thank both of you for your replies and with that known i will not use it. Thank you both for replying in kind.

George Halstead

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@JamesRyan It did work when i moved it to the top but i still am opting not to use it as you mentioned the RAM issue.

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@JamesRyan It did work when i moved it to the top but i still am opting not to use it as you mentioned the RAM issue.
Let's wait for a while to see if SRD is gonna fix it. I also want to use this, but after discovering the RAM consumption issue, i had no choice but to take it out of my game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.
spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:
To my horror, I found out I got zero Jack Vance books in my bookshelf! :kaoback: Where do y'all go in the internet to buy used books? Like, not Amazon?
Marquise* wrote on Mrs_Allykat's profile.
Your new logo is sooooo attractive! Feels like those sour liquid candy mixed with the wrapping of the popping candy rocks ones. ^^ It gives flavor and taste to our eyes. ^^
Sorry I couldn't comment before, I relogged here for someone's B-Day yesterday. ((Yeah yeah... been scared got on the throne and all as usual. Being social seems harder than walking now. So sorry to everyone and especially you.))
How goes the game make?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geoffreighbigginshire