Pal

Dumb Alien Detective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really need help with this.
I'm trying to use character creator ex with hud maker, but whenever i enter the game with both on, a text saying: "Uncaught TypeError: this._actor.hasSetImage is not a function." I thought this post might help, but it didn't work. Please help!

FirozKhan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am no expert.
I also use SRD Hud maker, but not character EX. Does it ask for generation parts?
Maybe I could help you

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what i understand the two are not compatible with each other. I could be wrong... im probrably wrong... but again.. i thought i saw that posted someplace before about the two not being compatible with each other. you may have to get someone to do a patch to bridge them.... I dont think SRD does patches to his stuff. Again.. i might be wrong.

Pal

Dumb Alien Detective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am no expert.
I also use SRD Hud maker, but not character EX. Does it ask for generation parts?
Maybe I could help you
What do you mean with "Does it ask for generation parts?" Sorry, i don't really understand that well.
From what i understand the two are not compatible with each other. I could be wrong... im probrably wrong... but again.. i thought i saw that posted someplace before about the two not being compatible with each other. you may have to get someone to do a patch to bridge them.... I dont think SRD does patches to his stuff. Again.. i might be wrong.
I don't think they're compatible with each other, i basically want a patch, like you mention later. And i know SRD doesn't patch his stuff, but if anyone else who can code could make a fix, i'd be happy.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SosukeTheBro