Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As title says, I'm using SRD HUD Maker in my project, but I've encountered with two problems I'm trying to solve.

First one is that TextEx element don't work at all - it does not show up after adding in on map (less important issue)
Second problem is that I want to put somewhere in corner of map element that will draw (dedicated by me) number of states currently active on $gameParty.leader(). I need it only for party leader because design of my HUD does not include party members.

Thank you in advance

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Code:
$gameActors.actor(1)._states.length
// and
$gameParty.leader()._states.length
will both return the number (amount) of States which are active.(can be used in a Variable)
If i understood it right that should solve the Second Issue.

- if i understood it wrong and its about showing state Icons,you will have to use:
Code:
$gameParty.leader().IsStateAffected(stateID);
..and make a "State Img hud" for every State..
(that second code returns "true" or "false")
no idea about the first Issue("TextEx element don't work at all")

Last edited:

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dopan thank you, but that's not exacly what I need... My idea was around method

Window_Base.prototype.drawActorIcons(actor, wx, wy, ww) like in menus is used by default, but... I stuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lguruji206