RMMV SRD Hud Maker Disappearing after Scene Change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

So I'm using the Hud Maker to do something I can't seem to figure out how with Luna MV and that's enemy health gauges with images. problem is for some reason, when you change scene's during battle and then come back, the hud has disappeared. basically I want to use a scene from Yanfly's Plugin that allow's you to change party members mid battle. and whenever I switch and come back, the hud is gone. I haven't seen much of anyone talking about this save for one post that unfortunately didn't get a response. If anyone know's why might be happening with this, I'd appreciate the help! thanks and have a good day/night everyone!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
in order to help, I need to know 2 things to be certain:

1) does the hud dissapeared inside of battle scene that change or outside:

2) can you screenshot or give the srd hud info used for those gauges/display.

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it disappears inside a battle scene change. basically using http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Party_System_(YEP) in battle causes the hud to disappear once you use it.

actually... after moving some plugins around, I've got an entirely different issue. for some reason my actor command goes away now and I'm not able to do anything when I try to change actors in the Party Scene Window. hmm... I know what the deal is unfortunately, Luna Engine, Hud Maker, and the party switch aren't working well together, at least well enough to pull off scene changes.

I'd give a screenshot but with this new issue and me knowing the cause, I think I'll just have to not include the switching and whatnot. unless I can figure out how to attach enemy information to the UI with Luna MV by itself. the problem is using Hud Maker for enemy info because I don't know how to get Luna to show it. ScreenShot_10_28_2020_1_51_42.png

this is what it looks like now. the player info is Luna Engine and the enemy info is Hud Maker. I'm not sure what else to do here at the moment...

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the javascript is correct in Hudmaker, it shouldn't be a problem at all.
I dont use YEP_PartySystem so I can't help with that issue,

if YEP is in the correct order, and SRD javascript value's / conditions are correct,
than I have no idea, I know Luna Engine only by name and what it's capable off,
but I have no issue's using Hudmaker.

While I dont have battle mechanic in mind, if some functions overwrite or add
to SRD/LunaEngine, it minght be a conflict between those 2.

I don't know if there is a fix for it, else check it in a clean project, (with only hudmaker)
and see if the problem is the same (just yep core, party system, and hudmaker.

if it's the same, you might have a mistake, if it does work, than it might be a conflict.

I think that some that knows luna engine better and party system to help you out.

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm gonna try an empty project now and see what happens with Hud Maker and Party System.

EDIT: I have absolutely noooo idea what I did, but now EVERYTHING is working perfectly. the actor command doesn't randomly disappear, the hud doesn't either, I can switch people and even use row formation to change rows and nothing disappears. I went plugin by plugin but I'm unsure which one I turned off was the culprit. I tested it a few times to be sure and yeah, it seems fine now.

last thing! MOG EMERGE MOTION was what causing all of my issues here. so I guess in combination that doesn't play well with both Hud Maker and Luna Engine.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose