Pal

Dumb Alien Detective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, i'm trying to make a game and i have a picture as a text box window, and i have a question.
On SRD Hudmaker, can i have several conditions on one hud object so that i can hide the hud during dialogue?
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, i didn't know where to post it.

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The conditions are javascript code, so you should be able to put '&&' between two conditions and have it work. I personally have not tried to do so. Have you tried it yet yourself?

Pal

Dumb Alien Detective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The conditions are javascript code, so you should be able to put '&&' between two conditions and have it work. I personally have not tried to do so. Have you tried it yet yourself?
Will try it later.

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can confirm the suggested solution from @HumanNinjaToo works. You can also use more than 2 conditions. For example:
Code:
 $gameSwitches.value(3) == false &&  $gameSwitches.value(11) == false && $gameSwitches.value(14) == true

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who's a fan of firearms? The 5 on the bottom row (not including the green laser ones) I made pretty recently. I plan for most of these to be in my project.

Screenshot 2021-09-28 165924.png
Doing RPG Maker News for 28th September 2021

RMMV - Skip script errors:

For game developer testing purposes.
You know, I really get to farm likes since I post all of @Avery and @hiddenone 's blog tutorials on the forums...
Back from a very long hiatus with a new project woo
This is my battler placeholder image trying out art styles too I want to fake a backview battle system
I think I will want portraits and battle sprites to be 2D and stick to pixel art for overworld not 100%sure but pretty sure its easier to make pixel art for overworld sprites, events and maps and stuff.
Placeholder.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoniMeiMei