Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I've just started using SRD's Hud Maker, and I'm having an issue. It doesn't seem to be returning any values. I'm literally copying everything he does in the video, yet all that appears on my screen is text alone. For example - in the video linked below he types in something as simple as returning Actor's name, for me it shows as the text line, nothing else. I've disabled all my plugins as well, problem still persists.

On a side note, I'd like to ask if there is some kind of master list and/or tutorial for this kind of stuff. I'm a newbie when it comes to scripting, returning values etc., so a sheet would be nice.

Invenblocker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Might be outdated. It's a fairly old plugin and SRD has not been too active lately, so perhaps your current version or RMMV has roled out after the latest update to the plugin.

Quanee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Might be outdated. It's a fairly old plugin and SRD has not been too active lately, so perhaps your current version or RMMV has roled out after the latest update to the plugin.
I see, it works here and there but most of the time it just won't do what I want. Oh well, I will just probably drop the idea then, thanks.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD
When did anything under your mid-twenties become the new 10 years old? At least try to act like your old enough to sign a lease.
Having someone tell me that "Right clicking to save an image is soooo creepy" has got to be the weirdest thing I've heard this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azulli