SRD HudMaker

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Quanee, Jul 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quanee

Quanee Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi,

I've just started using SRD's Hud Maker, and I'm having an issue. It doesn't seem to be returning any values. I'm literally copying everything he does in the video, yet all that appears on my screen is text alone. For example - in the video linked below he types in something as simple as returning Actor's name, for me it shows as the text line, nothing else. I've disabled all my plugins as well, problem still persists.

On a side note, I'd like to ask if there is some kind of master list and/or tutorial for this kind of stuff. I'm a newbie when it comes to scripting, returning values etc., so a sheet would be nice.

2. Invenblocker

Invenblocker Villager Member

First Language:
    Danish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Might be outdated. It's a fairly old plugin and SRD has not been too active lately, so perhaps your current version or RMMV has roled out after the latest update to the plugin.

3. Quanee

Quanee Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I see, it works here and there but most of the time it just won't do what I want. Oh well, I will just probably drop the idea then, thanks.

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.