Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello wonderful people

I have a really niche issue, specifically with the SRD_StatDistribution plugin. I have entirely done away with the existing levelling system in my game and have replaced it with stat distribution only. In an attempt to cover up any sloppy design with the use of dopamine, the player levels very quickly and the stat points ramp up significantly, meaning that a player can easily break the standard stat limit of 999 (thank you Yanfly). It all works fine with one exception; the stat shown in the SRD plugin window will not show a total increase of greater than 999 (or 9999 for HP). The pending bonus added before the user clicks "finish" to confirm will show in the thousands and the actual stat itself increases properly, it is literally just the display in this one place.

My theory was that it isn't talking to Yanfly's Core plugin and hence doesn't know that the stat is increased above its base max, however if I amend the Game_BattlerBase.prototype.paramMax function in rpg_objects.js to force the return of a number matching the one in Yanfly I can still only see 999 on the SRD plugin.

I am hoping that one day I will be a provider of assistance rather than the parasitic sponge that I am currently, but as ever thank you to anyone that can offer any help. I also hope I've been relatively clear, but please let me know if I need to give any more info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123