SRD SuperToolEngine is currently bugged (Failed to load: data/Test_Windows.json)

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by DigiElf, Jul 5, 2018.

1. DigiElf

DigiElf Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am not sure if SomeRandomDude is aware of this issue but after the recent 1.6.1. update of RPG Maker MV whenever trying to launch the game with the plugin installed it throws different errors but mainly ''Failed to load: data/Test_Windows.json'' which is kinda annoying because without that plugin a lot of other plugins like the HUD Maker cannot be used. There are many reports of that issue on the plugin's site but there isnt really any response for that other than to ''reinstall plugin before posting bug report'' which i already did. Did anyone find a way to fix this or is there any other HUD making plug in that we could use?

http://sumrndm.site/super-tools-engine/

2. Alexander Hawksmoor

Alexander Hawksmoor Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yes he is aware of it, he posted on twitter recently saying that he would get around to updating it when he had the time. But for now to stick with a previous mv builds.

3. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.