RMMV SRD Translation Engine and Yanfly OptionsCore

Yukkito

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I'm pretty new with Plugins and related stuff, so i'm sorry if my question is dumb (and also sorry for my english, i tried to formulate my question very well c.c)

I installed the SRD Translation Engine Plugin in my Project but i have some issues by "combine them together" with the Yanfly OptionsCore Plugin. If someone can help me with those two plugins I would appreciate it! ^-^

Thanks in advance! :)

Yukkito

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
..So no one can help me? I still try to fix it but it still didn't work! If anyone can help me it would be very nice. :(

TeComprendo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
..So no one can help me? I still try to fix it but it still didn't work! If anyone can help me it would be very nice. :(
Could you please post the error that is showing for further help?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I installed the SRD Translation Engine Plugin in my Project but i have some issues

..So no one can help me?
We don't know what "some issues" means. Does one of the plugins stop working when you have them both installed? Does the game crash with an error? Are they supposed to integrate, so that you have an option in your menu to turn the translation on and off? Or the translation is supposed to translate the text in the options menu?

You need to tell us exactly what is happening compared to exactly what you expect or want to happen.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pre_tw