Gabrepasta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using the EquipCompareUpgrade to customize the stats shown in the equip window.
Some of these states I want to display are custom-stats created via BOB_CustomStats and are applied to weapons.

The result of trying to display these custom stats is this (stat names are in german):
dqwd.png
EquipWindowqut.png

As you can tell, there is no problem in displaying the custom-stats that currently apply to the actor, but the would-be stats can't be calculated.
The most obvious reason to me, would be that EquipCompareUpgrade cannot find the stats that BOB_CustomStats applies to the weapons.
What speaks for this hypothesis is that these 3 stats show up, even when the weapon to equip does not change the stat.

Note: EquipCompareUpgrade is supposed to only show stats that would get changed by equipping or unequipping the weapon or armor.

Now, the obvious question I ask, is:
Is there a way to somehow fix this issue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigzaaGamer