jerdz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dear RPG Mv community,

I am looking for a way to get one of the actor having a different maximum value for his stat distribution than the other character.

Every character can spend 1 point to get 1 stat (Atk, Def, Mat, Mdf, Agi, Luk) and can spend a maximum of 100 points in one stat.
I would like to have 1 character that, instead of having a maximum of 100 points in one stat, he would have a maximum of 200 points in a stat.

Here is the link to the plugin : http://sumrndm.site/stat-distribution/

Thanks fellow Makers !!

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!

Your answer is on the video you sent the link.
You need to use either note tags or use the stat distribution editor to increase the max amount of points an actor can have and also the number of points per level up.

jerdz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @Eliaquim,

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately, when I do change, the change is effective for each and every actor. However I want my actors to have the max value equal to 100 and another actor to have the max value of 200. And I cannot seem to do that. I believe it could be done by hardscripting with a " if (currentActor === $gameActors.actor(1)) data.max = 200; " But my javascript is not good enough and I don't really get where he is setting up the max value (other than the .json that he is creating, which if modify will modify the max value for all actors)

(btw love your ennemy class plugin, would be even more awesome if it would automatically work with YEP Custom Class Parameters, and with levels greater than 99, but I am getting around so I am not complaining :p)

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Aerosys wrote on OcRam's profile.
Just saw your video about Map Generation. What a pity it's gone! It looked really well-made and like an excellent competitor to mine.
The Florida city I was born and raised in, Fort Myers, has been in the national news lately. We took a major hit from the hurricane. I'm fine, but others weren't so lucky.
Today's gonna be a weird day. Someone just let me through... while I was waiting for a green light.
Released my latest game in June! Ashina: The Red Witch. Inspired by old adventure RPG Maker games :)
If you are not part of the solution, you are insoluble sediment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SausageDragon