Lu_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using both plugins and every time a summon ends i get an error "TypeError:Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null". I figuered out that the yanfly plugin is making this error by turning it on and off. i tried to move the srd plugin up and down in the plugin list but i still get this error. someone knows how to fix this or are those plugins not useable together?

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Had the same error:
save this as plugin and add to project, should work:
Code:
Sprite_Animation.prototype.updateSvePosition = function() {
//
  }

Reactions: Lu_

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is why all summon functions need to be written specifically for any set of battlescripts/plugins.

Basically a lot of the battlesystem plugins add their own data to the default battlers. This is usually done at battlestart.
If a new battler is summoned without passing through battlestart, then it needs that data to function - or similar errors to the one you're getting appear.

but without knowing what data is required no summon function can work, and that requires making summon plugins custom to any battlesystem.
Overrides like the one above can only help in specific cases, and they are often followed by the next error when the next dataset for another plugin is also missing.

Lu_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its working. ty man!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lincore