SRD_SuperToolsEngine is giving me troubles!

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! So I have been using this plugin for months now, but all of the sudden, it only opens the console upon pressing F12, and not the Super Tools menu. I have it at the top of my list of plugins and have the plugin's latest version as well. Any help? Thanks!

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Things don't just randomly stop working, there is always a cause.

1. Have you added any new plugins recently?
  2. Does the Super Tools Engine work on a blank (new) project without any other plugins?
  3. Did you upgrade your version of MV recently?
  4. Does your project version match your editor version?
    • Project version is found by opening the rpg_core.js file in a text editor and read the first line
    • Editor version is found by pressing Help --> About in the editor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.
New skit is up for grid battle system. Less tactics battle engine looking battle systems, more final fantasy/breath of fire looking battle systems.

Dororo wrote on Tsukihime's profile.
For the grid battle system: a function to check if another actor is in a given range - to trigger combo actions or benefit of passive aura/morale ranges.
Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play
Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz
I need to consume it
I'm in a need of excitement caused by doing literally nothing on my laptop and then thinking I did something useful and then realising that I didnt and crying internally
RPG Maker Community Discussion on releasing your game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr