SRD's Game Upgrade crashes game after it's exported (Because of RMMV's version)

FeliPereira97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My project works pretty fine during playtest, but when I export it and open the "final version", I get an error at the exact moment it starts:

Type Error
Cannot read property 'bind' of undefined

Since it happens in the exported version, F8 doesn't do anything.

After searching a bit, I found a thread on Steam Community, when someone says it's because of SumRndmDde's Game Upgrade plugin, and that it's incompatible with RPG Maker MV 1.6+, so I'd need to downgrade my editor in order to have the final project working (which I really can't because of several other plugins and resources).

So, has such a thing ever happened to anyone here? Does anyone know a way to get over it? I really want that plugin in my game, I use it a lot, and also, I really can't just downgrade the whole RMMV because of lots of plugins and resources I use, which require this version.

I've already sent a bug report to SRD's official Report Bug page, including a tiny project with a replica of the error.
Since the same error happens in another project, it's a problem regarding this specific plugin.

If anyone can help find a solution for that...
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cylria