RMMV SRDude Character Creation EX and Luna Engine MV - Compatible?

raffle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, I'm getting this error whenever I use SRDude's Character Creation EX plugin while Luna Engine MV is active:

The character creator works without an issue if I turn off Luna Engine MV, could it be a simple problem of Luna not detecting a new menu or something? I'm not a coder in the slightest so I can't tell what the issue is here.

This really sucks because before I bought luna engine i looked around for any compatibility issues with other plugins and it seemed like there was none and this was my most expensive rpgm related thing I've bought so far :(

EDIT: I also tried rearranging them on the plugin list, luna at the bottom or character creator at the bottom, nothing changed.

Last edited:

Pootscooter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Mandarin
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Imo, Character Creator is overrated. I don't mean the plugin/utility itself (it's very well made), but rather the feature of creating a character's appearance in RPG Maker, or more specifically the RTP assets. If I had to choose between Character Creator and Luna Engine, I'd choose the latter and ditch the former.

raffle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Imo, Character Creator is overrated. I don't mean the plugin/utility itself (it's very well made), but rather the feature of creating a character's appearance in RPG Maker, or more specifically the RTP assets. If I had to choose between Character Creator and Luna Engine, I'd choose the latter and ditch the former.
Same, if I have to end up choosing I will have to go with Luna but the character creator was such a huge basis for the game because I wanted people to self insert. Are there no other alternatives to let people customise their characters in game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^
A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop