CHIMAKI

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ZH-TW
Primarily Uses
RMMV
conviction.jpg
Taiwan indie game developer, Maker Production Team (http://www.chimakier.com/) publishes retro style SRPG - CONVICTION - on Steam after a year of development in Early Access.

- CONVICTION - is a strategy roleplaying game inspired by previous masterpiece of the genre.
The game tells the story of a young peasant’s fateful encounter with the Chosen which eventually led them to embark on an eventful journey. There are 13 playable characters whose personal plot unfolds based on the various different route chosen while playing.

Leed the Chosen / Ire the Champion of Lassla / Byin the Wandering Swordsman
3cj-FJ3ELLFA8mHeo6J7uMu6EFJoVBKC2CMLCL53CV_WGKrBAnZqXMSHkRADJZczMcmxsbzZZ4m_2QEmuHw4d-4p-sr3gGE7bhecgx4uuaZZy-MaXVeEP_Lr-oWp5KZ0Z5Rpg0qM

Snow the Magi / Jing the Amnesiac / Lilith the Cathedral Nun
fmadPy0F9xl3zuMwDJ4oYyc4kXYYQ1NEYeCfARwnjhbfGKlwvTaEHl4fuFVXvyYOmHMSHiT9ZG6UgHFYtQsf8_WzZL7THquKZgALeVj_BNwsZXqBjQ8KOt1o6Rr1lxJByFghLBKl

Laureate the Marquis of Landar / Grace the Grande General / Yuri the Former Grande General
CFkbyoS9I06TW7RUYbho7oPHhNSzvDa_d2jfEKRgGGS_MITmSejaePqpi7hXMBHD8pboA2LJ8O6TaGgT21-AanypO4MekOErG0L0HBVfPLhCUdxzSoGWmrRJABr2R7t1AjJAp0xK

Stan the Grande General / Abyss the King of Empire / Angelii the Grande General

Qhw9ogm9Zf7MyStVW7foW7WNUd98D209UMr0uxsV3TawpaWZyTLeTGz_FGJzAIgLgrAbnz5qN_XtaHAN6OWkn_uStBAG1MCESg6rVG8gA_HKRg8gTLi_Hia79HSJ08TpMCHAOFW1

-CONVICTION- Promotional Video

-CONVICTION- comprises of 4 different story driven route and with a total of 44 chapters, gameplay is expected to exceed 50 hours. Compatible with both Mac and Windows operating system.

steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/811070
price : $13.49 (USD)

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I approved the post, but please add the price to your initial post too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R1bka