SRPG Engine - [Add Votes for RTP] Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

If I provided RTP for this project, what style would you choose? (not guaranteed to be applied)

• RPG Maker MV style

• RPG Maker MV in Tonbi tall sprite style

• SRPG Studio style

• Pioneer Valley Games style

• Other style (please suggest it in comment section of this Thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

boomy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shoukang I have updated my plugin to incorporate the changes you have made to RangeControl.js
My main issue with your changes are as follows:

1. You have movecost = $gameMap.terrainTag(dx, dy);
I believe this should be movecost = _terrainCost[$gameMap.terrainTag(dx, dy)];
If you use your method, the movement cost of terrain is equal to the terrainId
But in rangeControl.js, there are plugin parametters that allow you to set movement cost of terrain which means terrainId of 3 may have movement range of 1 not 3.

2. Your change breaks moveTable compatability; which means if I make a change to srpgPathfinding.js to accomodate your changes, it will break compatability with the default moveTable method. I have applied a temporary fix by adding a new plugin Parameter to my plugin.

For those out of the loop, I have attached a picture to explain the changes that ShouKang has suggested in his edit to rangeControl.js:

1617168696296.png
I personally agree with his changes and will in the future be incorporating his style of movement into consideration

Shoukang

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shoukang I have updated my plugin to incorporate the changes you have made to RangeControl.js
My main issue with your changes are as follows:

1. You have movecost = $gameMap.terrainTag(dx, dy);
I believe this should be movecost = _terrainCost[$gameMap.terrainTag(dx, dy)];
If you use your method, the movement cost of terrain is equal to the terrainId
But in rangeControl.js, there are plugin parametters that allow you to set movement cost of terrain which means terrainId of 3 may have movement range of 1 not 3.

2. Your change breaks moveTable compatability; which means if I make a change to srpgPathfinding.js to accomodate your changes, it will break compatability with the default moveTable method. I have applied a temporary fix by adding a new plugin Parameter to my plugin.

For those out of the loop, I have attached a picture to explain the changes that ShouKang has suggested in his edit to rangeControl.js:

View attachment 184513
I personally agree with his changes and will in the future be incorporating his style of movement into consideration
Thanks! Yes the cost should be $gameMap.srpgMoveCost(dx, dy);
In the pathtocoordinate definition, I think the code can be simplified like this. Also, I added a check of terrainId for fly units. I also added a break when the next tile cannot be completed. If the loop continues it will check the next next tile(which may have a very small cost) and it will consider that tile as lastvalid.
I will attach a modified movement method plugin later.
for (var i = 0; i < range && path.length > 0; i++) { if (path[0] == "Right" ) { nextX++; } else if (path[0] == "Left" ) { nextX--; } else if (path[0] == "Up" ) { nextY--; } else if (path[0] == "Down" ) { nextY++; } else console.log("invalid path"); var movecost = 1; if(terrainId < $gameMap.terrainTag(nextX, nextY)){ movecost = $gameMap.srpgMoveCost(nextX, nextY); } if (_moveCostMethod && (i - 1 + movecost >= range)) break; if (this.checkTileValidity(nextX, nextY) && (!_moveCostMethod || (i - 1 + movecost < range))) { lastValidX = nextX; lastValidY = nextY; i += movecost - 1; } path.shift(); }

Last edited:

Shoukang

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ All
I'm happy to have my own SRPG plugin created. Currently, I made 2 plugins, SRPG_ModifiedMoveTable, and SRPG_PathfindingChange. They are in my Github: My SRPG plugins
The SRPG_ModifiedMoveTable replaced the makeMoveTable function and provides a fire-emblem-like move rule. As boomy illustrated here: #1,521.
The SRPG_PathfindingChange rewrite the pathTo function in SRPG_Pathfinding. boomy pointed out the current issue of SRPG_Pathfinding and I quote the picture here: #1,502.
1617251657324.png
With this rewrite, the AI will now choose the right route instead of the left route. It actually searches for a route that takes the least turns rather than the least total move cost.
This rewrite is greatly inspired by the makeMoveTable function in SRPG_RangeControl, and I used many similar setups, so it should be highly compatible with the RangeControl plugin.
Basically, my method assumes the unit has a move range of 30 and makes that move table. If the move table touches the target it will return the route. Then boomy's pathToCoordinate function will truncate the route and optimize it to fit move in 1 turn.

Last edited:

kyogre0903

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi I'm working on a game for fun using this plugin and I encountered this error after concluding a battle? It's a Defeat the Boss chapter but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me?Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 3.35.58 PM.png

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi I'm working on a game for fun using this plugin and I encountered this error after concluding a battle? It's a Defeat the Boss chapter but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me?View attachment 184724
sry but the infos are not enough to tell you anything..
there is probably an event( or something else) which is undefined and the system doesnt know which img to load..

it could help to know how your pluginmanager looks like..

or to see a video that shows at which situation that happens..

Shoukang

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ All
The original attack range only shows the enemy/actor's default skill range, which doesn't provide enough information for players to avoid AoEs and other skills.
Therefore, I made a plugin SRPG_ShowAoERange to show not only the default attack skill range but also the range of all the other available skills, including the AoE cover range(purple).
For example Marcia has a skill "fire" with<srpgRange:3> and <srpgAreaRange:1>. So the AoE cover range is one tile larger than the attack range. In a more complicated case, say the Orc has a skill "dark hole" with <srpgRange:1><srpgAreaType:line><srpgAreaRange:3>, this is how the AoE cover range looks like. And this plugin can handle more skills.
You are welcome to use this plugin.
Currently, I want to check skill stypes to make sure a skill available, and maybe also check skillcooldown because I'm using Yep skillcooldown plugin, any ideas?
AoEdemo.png

Last edited:

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to check skill stypes to make sure a skill available
@Shoukang

you can ask about the skilltype of a data skill
JavaScript:
$dataSkills[skill_Id].stypeId
or about the skilltype of an action
In a Game_Action context:
Code:
this.item().stypeId

(both can be found in the thread above)

but i am not sure how to check which skill type is availleble/activated for an UNIT..
perhaps you might find somthing with looking into the console: (EXAMPLE)
Screenshot_1.png

(here i used the "$gameSystem.EventToUnit(9)[1]" to get the data about the game actor.. where most stuff from this unit can be seen..)

posfan12

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two questions:

1. Can I make my party follow me around like ducklings when exploring?
2. Can I disable the "riposte" when attacking?

kyogre0903

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sry but the infos are not enough to tell you anything..
there is probably an event( or something else) which is undefined and the system doesnt know which img to load..

it could help to know how your pluginmanager looks like..

or to see a video that shows at which situation that happens..
It's a Defeat the Boss chapter where I want the chapter to be completed once the boss is done. For testing purposes, I changed the boss HP to 1 and put her closer to the start so I can test it. I fiddled around with some things but previous chapters worked fine. I attached a video of the error, the afterAction event, and also the plugin manager. What should I do from now? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.34.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.35.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.35.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.35.32 AM.png

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two questions:

1. Can I make my party follow me around like ducklings when exploring?
2. Can I disable the "riposte" when attacking?
1.the same way like in any other rpg maker project:
Screenshot_1.png
2. sry i got no idea what "riposte" means..

------
------
@kyogre0903

thx these infos are allready more detailled, but i still got no idea..
in your situation, right when battle ends, any game event doesnt know how to refresh its IMG,but i cant say why..

if you hit f8 when the error happens, you will open the console and there you can find more infos about the error..

also your pluginmanager looks completly different from what i used or saw.. so i am not sure if the problem could come from there..

.. at the end i can just say, you seem to use very old core version and other old srpg plugins..

.. here i tried to find the related code to your error, but as you can see in newer core version its at a different place (the js line number)
this "refresh img stuff" is only to find at 2 places
-> these imgs come from the newest core version

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

perhaps you should try to use ryan brams newest demo as game template,instead..
at the moment my older tutorial demo is not availleble as game template,sry..
(i allready working on a version where yeps plugins are removed and have to be reinstalled, and will post a version in a few days when i fixed a few little issues.. i am just busy with other stuff atm)

you have 2 solutions , first is :you could try getting a bit into JS , to find and solve your issue,..
OR: you have to try ryans newest demo and try to rework your project so that you hopefully dont get such error..

or perhaps anybody else has an idea what the problem could be idk...

Shoukang

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@All
I made a plugin SRPG_AuraSkill and am excited to share it with you. This plugin allows you to create aura effects in the SRPG battle via skill note tags. If you are interested don't hesitate to try this out!

boomy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@All
I made a plugin SRPG_AuraSkill and am excited to share it with you. This plugin allows you to create aura effects in the SRPG battle via skill note tags. If you are interested don't hesitate to try this out!
This is great. I think Dopan had a similar aura script but this one seems more intuitive.

Any reason why in the refreshAura function you only included notetag-checking for skills only? You could easily extend this script by adding a unit[1].states().forEach( function(item) loop and check if the user has a state that has the srpgAuraState:X tag and thus allow a passive state to apply a [different] passive state to nearby units.

And perhaps add a new notetag such as <SRPGAuraTarget:friendOnly> where the aura state is applied to allies but not the user.

I have added my altered version of your script below:

Code:
//=============================================================================
// SRPG_AuraSkill.js
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Free to use and edit   v1.02
//=============================================================================
/*:
 * @plugindesc This plugin allows you to create Aura skills for SRPG battle.
 * @author Shoukang
 * @param max range
 * @desc This is the max range for Aura detection, shape is square. This range should equal to your largest Aura range.
 * @type number
 * @min 1
 * @default 3
 * @param default range
 * @desc If not specified this is the default range of an Aura.
 * @type number
 * @default 2
 * @param default target
 * @desc Input "friend", "foe" or "all".
 * @type string
 * @default friend
 * @param default shape
 * @desc If not specified this is the default shape of an Aura, refer to SRPG_AOE.
 * @type string
 * @default circle
 * @help
 * This plugin provides several note tags for you to create Aura skills. 
 * An Aura skill will add a state automatically to valid units in Aura range.
 * skill note tags:
 * <SRPGAuraState:x>    this is the state of this Aura skill, replace x with state id.
 * <SRPGAuraTarget:xxx> This is the units that will be affected, xxx can be "friend" "foe" or "all" 
 * <SRPGAuraRange:x>    The range of Aura, similar to AoE range.
 * <SRPGAuraShape:xxx>  The shape of Aura, replace xxx with shapes defined in SRPR_AoE (Anisotropic shapes not supported)
 * Please note: don't put any space after ":" in these note tags. And no need to add "".
 * state note tag:
 * <SRPGAura>    With this notetag a state will be removed once a unit is out of the Aura.
 * If you want the Aura to be effective after a unit leaves the Aura range don't use this tag.
 * Aura skills are completely passive, you can set the skills as not useable.
 * Passive states of related units will be refreshed everytime you open the SRPGstatuswindow, 
 * prediction window, menu window. It will also refresh when show movetable, before battle and turn end.
 * You can also assign Aura skills to enemies.
 * You may want to use some other plugins like ALOE_ItemSkillSortPriority to put a passive aura skill to the end of 
 * your skill list.
 * version 1.00 first release!
 * version 1.01 refresh status when open main menu. fix some bugs.
 * version 1.02 refresh status when turn end, refresh only once for AoE skills.
 * This plugin needs SPPG_AoE to work. Place this plugin below SRPG_ShowAoERange if you are using it.
 */
(function () {
    var parameters = PluginManager.parameters('SRPG_AuraSkill');
    var _maxRange = parameters['max range'] || 3;
    var _defaultRange = parameters['default range'] || 2;
    var _defaultTarget = parameters['default target'] || "friend";
    var _defaultShape = parameters['default shape'] || "circle";

var shoukang_SrpgStatus_refresh = Window_SrpgStatus.prototype.refresh;
    Window_SrpgStatus.prototype.refresh = function() {
        if (this._battler) $gameTemp.refreshAura($gameTemp.activeEvent(), $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameTemp.activeEvent().eventId())[1]);//refresh aura when open srpgstatus window
        if ($gameTemp.targetEvent()) $gameTemp.refreshAura($gameTemp.targetEvent(), $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameTemp.targetEvent().eventId())[1]);
        shoukang_SrpgStatus_refresh.call(this);
    };

var shoukang_Game_System_srpgMakeMoveTable = Game_System.prototype.srpgMakeMoveTable;
    Game_System.prototype.srpgMakeMoveTable = function(event) {
        $gameTemp.refreshAura(event, $gameSystem.EventToUnit(event.eventId())[1]);
        shoukang_Game_System_srpgMakeMoveTable.call(this, event);
    }

var shoukang_Scene_Map_eventBeforeBattle = Scene_Map.prototype.eventBeforeBattle;
    Scene_Map.prototype.eventBeforeBattle = function() {
        if ($gameTemp.shouldPayCost()){//this is used to avoid refreshing repeatedly when using AoE skills.
            $gameTemp.refreshAura($gameTemp.activeEvent(), $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameTemp.activeEvent().eventId())[1]);
            if ($gameTemp.targetEvent()) $gameTemp.refreshAura($gameTemp.targetEvent(), $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameTemp.targetEvent().eventId())[1]);//refresh aura before battle
            if ($gameTemp.areaTargets().length > 0){
                $gameTemp.areaTargets().forEach(function(target){
                    $gameTemp.refreshAura(target.event, $gameSystem.EventToUnit(target.event.eventId())[1]);
                })
            }
        }
        shoukang_Scene_Map_eventBeforeBattle.call(this);
    };

var shoukang_Game_System_srpgTurnEnd = Game_System.prototype.srpgTurnEnd;
    Game_System.prototype.srpgTurnEnd = function() {//shoukang turn end
        $gameMap.events().forEach(function(event) {
                if (event.isErased()) return;
                var unit = $gameSystem.EventToUnit(event.eventId());
                if (unit && (unit[0] === 'actor' || unit[0] === 'enemy')) $gameTemp.refreshAura(event, unit[1]);
        });
        shoukang_Game_System_srpgTurnEnd.call(this);
    };

var shoukang_Scene_Menu_createCommandWindow = Scene_Menu.prototype.createCommandWindow;
    Scene_Menu.prototype.createCommandWindow = function() {
        shoukang_Scene_Menu_createCommandWindow.call(this);
        if ($gameSystem.isSRPGMode() == true) {
            $gameMap.events().forEach(function (event){
                if (event.isErased()) return;
                if (unit && unit[0] === 'actor') $gameTemp.refreshAura(event, unit[1]);
            });
        }
    };

Game_Battler.prototype.clearAura = function() {
        var statelist = this.states();
        for (i = 0; i<statelist.length; i++){
            if (statelist[i].meta.SRPGAura) {
//                this.removeState(statelist[i].id); not sure why this doesn't work
                this._states.splice(i, 1);
            }
        }
    };

Game_Temp.prototype.refreshAura = function(thisevent, user) {
        user.clearAura();
        var x = thisevent.posX();
        var y = thisevent.posY();
        $gameMap.events().forEach(function (event) {//check all events
            var dx = x - event.posX();
            var dy = y - event.posY();
            if (event.isErased() || Math.abs(dx) > _maxRange || Math.abs(dy) > _maxRange) return;//if beyond maxrange return, just to save time.
            if (unit && (unit[0] === 'actor' || unit[0] === 'enemy')){
                unit[1].skills().forEach( function(item){//check all skills
                    if (item.meta.SRPGAuraState){
                        var stateId = item.meta.SRPGAuraState;
                        var type = item.meta.SRPGAuraTarget || _defaultTarget;
                        var range = item.meta.SRPGAuraRange || _defaultRange;
                        var shape = item.meta.SRPGAuraShape || _defaultShape;
                        var usertype = thisevent.isType();
                        if (!$gameMap.inArea(dx, dy, range, 0, shape, 0)) return;
                        if (type === 'friendOnly' && unit[0] == usertype && (dx !== 0 || dy !== 0)) {
                            user.addState(stateId);
                        } else if (type === 'friend' && unit[0] == usertype){
                            user.addState(stateId);
                        } else if (type === 'foe' && unit[0] != usertype){
                            user.addState(stateId);
                        } else if (type === 'all'){
                            user.addState(stateId);
                        }
                    }
                });

unit[1].states().forEach( function(item){//check all states
                    if (item.meta.SRPGAuraState){
                        var stateId = item.meta.SRPGAuraState;
                        var type = item.meta.SRPGAuraTarget || _defaultTarget;
                        var range = item.meta.SRPGAuraRange || _defaultRange;
                        var shape = item.meta.SRPGAuraShape || _defaultShape;
                        var usertype = thisevent.isType();
                        if (!$gameMap.inArea(dx, dy, range, 0, shape, 0)) return;
                        if (type === 'friendOnly' && unit[0] == usertype && (dx !== 0 || dy !== 0)) {
                            user.addState(stateId);
                        } else if (type === 'friend' && unit[0] == usertype){
                            user.addState(stateId);
                        } else if (type === 'foe' && unit[0] != usertype){
                            user.addState(stateId);
                        } else if (type === 'all'){
                            user.addState(stateId);
                        }
                    }
                });
            }
        });
        return;
    };
})();

Last edited:

Shoukang

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is great. I think Dopan had a similar aura script but this one seems more intuitive.

Any reason why in the refreshAura function you only included notetag-checking for skills only? You could easily extend this script by adding a unit[1].states().forEach( function(item) loop and check if the user has a state that has the srpgAuraState:X tag and thus allow a passive state to apply a [different] passive state to nearby units.

And perhaps add a new notetag such as <SRPGAuraTarget:friendOnly> where the aura state is applied to allies but not the user.
Hi Boomy, thanks for your advice! I updated this plugin and added the state note tag checks: SRPG_AuraSkill. I didn't design a state check because I only thought about passive Aura skills like those in MOBA games...
After seeing your reply I realized that having "Aura states" that apply other states to units is really nice because it allows you to use skills actively to gain aura effects. And you can also use script calls to gain aura effects.
Instead of note tags like "friendOnly", I provide a <SRPGAuraMinRange:x> for users to create a hole.
I know Dopan's aura plugin and I think that plugin is more about using script calls to gain aura effects. I want to build skills that provide aura effects (and skills can be assigned to weapons/armors!) so I made this plugin.
==========================================================================
EDIT: I updated this plugin again and now you can visualize the Aura scope. Place this plugin below the other SRPG plugins, and set the new plugin parameter "show Aura color" to true to see the change ^ ^.

Last edited:

Mr. Beknacktoman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi there, is there some way to detect after an enemy was killed, who killed them? So that for example, the actor who killed the enemy would drop a sentence. You know what I mean?

Shoukang

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there, is there some way to detect after an enemy was killed, who killed them? So that for example, the actor who killed the enemy would drop a sentence. You know what I mean?
I can't think of any easy ways......because the active event and target event (including the default variables that store their Id) are cleared immediately after battle......
First, you will need to copy the active event Id and target event Id from default variables to other variables in the <type:beforeBattle>event. In my following example, I store them in variable# 29, 30.
Then, in <type:afterAction> event. I assume you know how to use the this.isUnitDead(...) script call to check if the enemy is dead. Put my script code right before the text you want to show. replace my 29, 30 and 99 with the variable Id you want to use. This variable 99 stores the name of your actor, in the text you want to show, use \V[99] to show the name.

if ($gameVariables.value(29) != 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameVariables.value(29))[0] === "actor"){
$gameVariables.setValue(99, $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameVariables.value(29))[1].name());
} else if ($gameVariables.value(30) != 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameVariables.value(30))[0] === "actor"){
$gameVariables.setValue(99, $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameVariables.value(30))[1].name());
}

However, this won't allow you to show an image of the actor. You may need to use some other plugins to do this.

Mr. Beknacktoman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I can't think of any easy ways......because the active event and target event (including the default variables that store their Id) are cleared immediately after battle......
First, you will need to copy the active event Id and target event Id from default variables to other variables in the <type:beforeBattle>event. In my following example, I store them in variable# 29, 30.
Then, in <type:afterAction> event. I assume you know how to use the this.isUnitDead(...) script call to check if the enemy is dead. Put my script code right before the text you want to show. replace my 29, 30 and 99 with the variable Id you want to use. This variable 99 stores the name of your actor, in the text you want to show, use \V[99] to show the name.

if ($gameVariables.value(29) != 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameVariables.value(29))[0] === "actor"){
$gameVariables.setValue(99, $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameVariables.value(29))[1].name());
} else if ($gameVariables.value(30) != 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameVariables.value(30))[0] === "actor"){
$gameVariables.setValue(99, $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameVariables.value(30))[1].name());
}

However, this won't allow you to show an image of the actor. You may need to use some other plugins to do this.
Thanks, that was exactly what I needed! :D

N-Amata

Percarus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I'm not sure if this has been asked already, or if I'm missing something in the plugins, but I have found no answers to my plight so far so I'll ask here.

Is it possible to have certain skills bring you to the SV mode and certain skills be executed in the map only?

To be clear, for example: I have a super cool Omnislash attack that I wanna show in the SV! But I also have a skill that only buffs the user, and I don't want to slog down the game by going into the SV scene for that. How do I do it?

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I'm not sure if this has been asked already, or if I'm missing something in the plugins, but I have found no answers to my plight so far so I'll ask here.

Is it possible to have certain skills bring you to the SV mode and certain skills be executed in the map only?

To be clear, for example: I have a super cool Omnislash attack that I wanna show in the SV! But I also have a skill that only buffs the user, and I don't want to slog down the game by going into the SV scene for that. How do I do it?
its written in the srpg core help info and ,it needs the right plugin param setup..
use the skillnote,so every skill can have its own usage..
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
---------------
about the new *auraskill* plugin:
i just looked a bit into it, but i think its a bit different than mine, i guess its more user friendly but has less possibilities..
also it needs the aoe plugin while mine needs the actor/enemy-Units plugins(atleast thats helpfull but not needed,cause of event ids)..
as far i understand it, it only needs notetags while mine only provides scriptcalls and needs extra Setup in CommonEvents to make stuff happen correctly..
-also my plugin can cause lags if to much animations are displayed at the same time..
(or if those animations are frequently repeated to often in short time_distances)

..however i didnt took so much time to look into it ,so i cant say much more about it^^
Congratz Shoukang, for making another new Plugin^^

Last edited:

CllZoR

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello all! Thanks for your continuous and amazing effort on this awesome plugin! I have a quick question... after an actor finishes an action, even one with Addactiontimes, the cursor automatically moves to the next actor's coordinates. This can be confusing in the case of an actor with multiple actions possible. I tried looking into SRP_Core with no success, do you know of any way to disable this automatic cursor movement after an actor's action?

PS: also, just to confirm, ImmediateSkills is still not compatible with the current core, right? The recommandation is still to use Addactiontimes?

Thanks a lot for your help! Cheers.

N-Amata

Percarus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
its written in the srpg core help info and ,it needs the right plugin param setup..
use the skillnote,so every skill can have its own usage..
View attachment 186308
View attachment 186309
---------------
about the new *auraskill* plugin:
i just looked a bit into it, but i think its a bit different than mine, i guess its more user friendly but has less possibilities..
also it needs the aoe plugin while mine needs the actor/enemy-Units plugins(atleast thats helpfull but not needed,cause of event ids)..
as far i understand it, it only needs notetags while mine only provides scriptcalls and needs extra Setup in CommonEvents to make stuff happen correctly..
-also my plugin can cause lags if to much animations are displayed at the same time..
(or if those animations are frequently repeated to often in short time_distances)

..however i didnt took so much time to look into it ,so i cant say much more about it^^
Congratz Shoukang, for making another new Plugin^^
Thanks so much for the reply! I somehow didn't see that while looking through the core help file.

Interestingly enough, the notetag works even if the Map Battle parameter is set to "Never." Then again, the "Config is on" setting isn't working properly for me as of the moment either.

Should Yanfly's plug-ins be put under or above the SRPG plug-ins?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:
Free MZ? That's good. I should go try it out then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tokiro