monkey1031

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello.
How can I get only one experience point when using a skill that targets multiple targets?

(Example: Use a skill that causes all adjacent allies to act again.
→ I want to be able to obtain experience points only once after using the skill.)

I would appreciate your reply...

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
next demo update: link -> Version 0.6
github is updated aswell..
whats new?:

-
little edits on my edited SRPG_core:
(fixed a typo, and added "clear movetable" to preAction)

-
little edits on SRPG_ArrowSelectDirection
(fixed an issue where all E were not visible while arrow selection & added bugfix "clean up unit data" at srpgBattle end)

-
upgraded SRPG_EventUnitGraves
( added options to plugin param, to decide if actor or enemy units are using graves, tried to make the plugin help info a bit better.. & improved the gravespawn update, to only update if any units dies)

=> this was requested from csihawk,
( i hope you read this^^ )

new SRPG-Plugins:
- SRPG_AutoCursorFirst.js
(small plugin that makes sure that the cursor moves before the autoUnits Movement, plug and play)

-
SRPG_RG_Effects.js
(very powerfull plugin that can even replace the "floordmg" plugin.. its the srpg upgraded version of my rpgmv plugin-> RG._pictures)
=> as srpg user dont use "RG_Pictures",
use "SRPG_RG_Effects"..
the RG_pictures Link above is only to show more infos

-> adds mapRegion class, gives extra data to events, pictures,battlers..
-> is able to display pictures fixed on map, and fixed on map-regions,.. with 2 different z anchor options
-> can display a region-info img if the cursor is on region in srpg battle
-> can make effects on battlers and manipulate events if they are located on a region..
-> plugin help info is much better than in my other plugins

Screenshot_2.png

And last but not least , the new demo version has another shoukang plugin added :
-> SRPG_TerrainEffectWindow.js
(this is fully compatiple with my demo and didnt need any bugfixes ect)

if anybody finds a bug in the demo as it is, pls let me know!

--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

edit @ monkey1031
How can I get only one experience point when using a skill that targets multiple targets?
pls try out SRPG_ExpControl from shoukangs website
i didnt tested it, if that doesnt solve your needs, we need to try other solutions .. like adding exp manually to units
(it should not be very difficult)

Last edited:

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
im playing valiant force 2 now,
is there anyway to get
1) stealth effect? - unit changes opacity and is immune to non-aoe targetting skills?
2) taunt skill -- when a tank unleases skill, all nearby units are forced to attack the tank?
3) guts / deathproof --- units with this buff get resurrected with 1 HP
4) move after using a skill

** Fire Emblem Heroes sprites where already avaiable 5 years ago ** but one seemed able to get the sprite sheets together

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
im playing valiant force 2 now,
is there anyway to get
1) stealth effect? - unit changes opacity and is immune to non-aoe targetting skills?
2) taunt skill -- when a tank unleases skill, all nearby units are forced to attack the tank?
3) guts / deathproof --- units with this buff get resurrected with 1 HP
4) move after using a skill

** Fire Emblem Heroes sprites where already avaiable 5 years ago ** but one seemed able to get the sprite sheets together
4. thats what "SRPG_MoveAfterAction.js" does
3. thats the plugin- "autolife", aka-"reraise" skill/state
(edited version for srpg can be found in my demo)
thats agrro boost, should be possible with srpg AI control
1. thats anti agroo boost also srpg AI control,
..to make an event invisible you can change the img or the sprite oppacity or the event visiblety(=also sprite related)

about 1: look for
New actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, skill, and state tag:
<aiIgnore> this unit is completely invisible to AI units
about 2: look for
Screenshot_1.png
i am not sure how to trigger this with script while battle, based on state for example, but it should be possible,..

Last edited:

XerxesSchneider

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you saying that you are getting the same error that currentClass() is not a function? Is srpg_core under yanfly equip?

Try starting a database test battle (Troop tab) then open the console and type in:
$gameTroop._enemies[0].currentClass()

It should spit out the enemy's class

Alternatively, try:
Game_Enemy.prototype.currentClass = function () {
return $dataClasses[this.enemy().meta.srpgClass];
};
Make sure all enemies have a valid srpgClass if you go down this path
I originally had srpg_core above Yanfly's Equip Core. I switched it around and now I get the same error message, but the lines for the error are different.
Error when using Equip Core above srpg core.png

My enemy has "<srpgClass:Enemy> in its note section.

When I start a test battle from the troop tab and open the console and type in that command, I get it to return "undefined" when using the code from the above quote.

If I use this code:
//New Yanfly function (to allow draw class to work with enemies) #Boomy
if (Imported.YEP_X_EnemyBaseParam) {
return $dataClasses[this.enemy().classId];
} else {
return this.enemy().meta.srpgClass;
}
};
I get the console to return "Enemy".

Also, I get the error right when I try to attack the enemy. So it seems like it is the UI that comes up to confirm the action.

Last edited:

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I originally had srpg_core above Yanfly's Equip Core. I switched it around and now I get the same error message, but the lines for the error are different.

My enemy has "<srpgClass:Enemy> in its note section.

When I start a test battle from the troop tab and open the console and type in that command, I get it to return "undefined" when using the code from the above quote.

If I use this code:
//New Yanfly function (to allow draw class to work with enemies) #Boomy
if (Imported.YEP_X_EnemyBaseParam) {
return $dataClasses[this.enemy().classId];
} else {
return this.enemy().meta.srpgClass;
}
};
I get the console to return "Enemy".

Also, I get the error right when I try to attack the enemy. So it seems like it is the UI that comes up to confirm the action.
Screenshot_2.png
this tells us, that you also use the srpg status window.js, which trys to read/show equipslots of enemys,
(but without unitcore.js or other enemy plugins, enemys have no equip by default)

the main problem is that you try to use plugins without using other related & required plugins.. thats why we have demos in which everything already fit together
- and i guess that the yep plugin is just a bug trigger in this case, or maybe both plugins would trigger the bug idk..
- its probably not proper explained in the srpg status window.js that its default setup assumes enemys with class and equip
(of course you could also edit the srpg status window.js, in order to read & show exactly what you want)

XerxesSchneider

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
View attachment 246276
this tells us, that you also use the srpg status window.js, which trys to read/show equipslots of enemys,
(but without unitcore.js or other enemy plugins, enemys have no equip by default)

the main problem is that you try to use plugins without using other related & required plugins.. thats why we have demos in which everything already fit together
- and i guess that the yep plugin is just a bug trigger in this case, or maybe both plugins would trigger the bug idk..
- its probably not proper explained in the srpg status window.js that its default setup assumes enemys with class and equip
(of course you could also edit the srpg status window.js, in order to read & show exactly what you want)
I was using a demo. I added my own Plugins on top of it one by one and it finally broke when I added the Equip Core. But you're right, once I turned off srpg status window.js All my errors went away. I apologize. I'm not much of a programmer and I am struggling finding information on all these since half the stuff I find is in Japanese.

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was using a demo. I added my own Plugins on top of it one by one and it finally broke when I added the Equip Core. But you're right, once I turned off srpg status window.js All my errors went away. I apologize. I'm not much of a programmer and I am struggling finding information on all these since half the stuff I find is in Japanese.
you dont need to apologize, i never saied everything is perfect or that it is easy^^
also not all srpg plugns are compatibel with each other..

however, good that its solved so far

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
so i wanted sideview enemy actors for the sideview battle.. but when i placed both
YEP_BattleEngineCore
YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies

the player turn and enemy turn just goes loop! any work around or are there other available plugins?
well, im trying how battle scenes work in Fire Emblem Heroes in mobile..

1. parallax background slide in from left and right
2. attack portait bust comes in, plays sound effects'
3. sideview battler attack animation starts
4. play map transition back to srpg map

on which SRPG event could we put the "ALLY PHASE" or the "ENEMY REINFORCEMENT PHASE"?

by any change is someone making a Fire Emblem Starter kit with SRPG Converter?

Last edited:

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@xabileug I'm not sure how that's happening with YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies. Did you enable compatibility on Srpg_core?

Enemy reinforcements can work on player phase or enemy phase, checking a number of turns passed.

Ally Phase can work on <type:afterAction>. You need Doktor Q's Srpg_Teams plugin, and place <srpgTeam:ally> on all extra npc actors with Auto Battle trait (e.g. 5 playable actors then 5 extra Npc actors with Auto Battle trait).

Use the if-else conditional branch with script box. It'll go down each playable actor one by one doing nothing until all playable actors have ended their turn then goes to ally units if there are any on the "ally" team. (Make sure that all actors with Auto Battle trait and "ally" team notetag are placed after the playable cast in the actor database for this to work properly.)

If : Script : $gameSystem.teamSize("ally") > 0 && $gameSystem.isBattlePhase() === 'auto_actor_phase' && $gameSwitches.value(x) == false
//If there are any npc actors with "ally", after all playable actors ended their turn. Won't play again once switch is on.
If : Script : $gameSystem.ActorToEvent(1) > 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameSystem.ActorToEvent(1))[1]._srpgTurnEnd !== true
//Nothing. Move to the next.
: Else
if : Script : $gameSystem.ActorToEvent(2) > 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameSystem.ActorToEvent(2))[1]._srpgTurnEnd !== true
if : Script : $gameSystem.ActorToEvent(3) > 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameSystem.ActorToEvent(3))[1]._srpgTurnEnd !== true
//Turn on Switch x so it doesn't play again once it moves down to the Npc actors. (Turn the switch off on <type:actorTurn>)
//Show text "Ally Phase"
: End

I've attempted a number of possible Fire Emblem stuff before getting on this, and I currently need to get my project all fixed up and up to date on Srpg things.

Last edited:

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
@xabileug I'm not sure how that's happening with YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies. Did you enable compatibility on Srpg_core?

Enemy reinforcements can work on player phase or enemy phase, checking a number of turns passed.

Ally Phase can work on <type:afterAction>. You need Doktor Q's Srpg_Teams plugin, and place <srpgTeam:ally> on all extra npc actors with Auto Battle trait (e.g. 5 playable actors then 5 extra Npc actors with Auto Battle trait).

Use the if-else conditional branch with script box. It'll go down each playable actor one by one doing nothing until all playable actors have ended their turn then goes to ally units if there are any on the "ally" team. (Make sure that all actors with Auto Battle trait and "ally" team notetag are placed after the playable cast in the actor database for this to work properly.)

If : Script : $gameSystem.teamSize("ally") > 0 && $gameSystem.isBattlePhase() === 'auto_actor_phase' && $gameSwitches.value(x) == false
//If there are any npc actors with "ally", after all playable actors ended their turn. Won't play again once switch is on.
If : Script : $gameSystem.ActorToEvent(1) > 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameSystem.ActorToEvent(1))[1]._srpgTurnEnd !== true
if : Script : $gameSystem.ActorToEvent(2) > 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameSystem.ActorToEvent(2))[1]._srpgTurnEnd !== true
if : Script : $gameSystem.ActorToEvent(3) > 0 && $gameSystem.EventToUnit($gameSystem.ActorToEvent(3))[1]._srpgTurnEnd !== true
//Turn on Switch x so it doesn't play again once it moves down to the Npc actors. (Turn the switch off on <type:actorTurn>)
//Show text "Ally Phase"

I've attempted a number of possible Fire Emblem stuff before getting on this, and I currently need to get my project all fixed up and up to date on Srpg things.
i re-ordered the YEP plugins to be on top of all SRPG plugins, and the loop was gone.
I just saw that there's and ally phase, aside from the player and enemy phase.

I've been wanting a collab on making a fire emblem, like a workable one. lot's of ripped sprites already from the series. but none working.. I'm looking into Fire Emblem Engage. Tomoaky's Rune seems to work the emblem ring mechanics

TSUBAKI30

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
QQ截图20221203001057.png
anyone help? I'm using RMMZI tried to add SRPG_summon plugin into my game.
is this plugin is not working with FOSSIL or I just did something wrong?

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ TSUBAKI30
the error "is not defined" is something i only saw, when i had Objects that were not properly created in the plugin..
But i dont know what "RessourceHandler" is..
- I guess that your fossil setup cant read the needed data to properly create the "RessourceHandler"-object
sry i cant help much on that.
-----------------------------------------

@ All The next demo Update version 0.7 is uploaded
-> Demo Link

(github is updated aswell)
This is only a small update that has the updated version of SRPG_UnitCore included
-> the Plugin help info is remade aswell

Explanation: (reason for the update)
in the past the UnitCore did not add class param and class traits to enemys, but i realized that if enemys dont use their class param to define their stats, than lvUps dont change their param aswell..
For better understanding:
By default Enemys use the Enemy param data to define their stats.
And Actors use their Class param to define their stats.
If enemys get a class and we add the class params to this enemy, than this class params are used INSTEAD of the stat data from enemy params..
And we need these Class params for enemys in order to have LvUps ect.
My Solution:
All MV enemy class plugins which i could find , just use the class param instead of the enemy param in such case.
Only an older hime plugin which is not for MV had more options, which i replicated for the UnitCore^^

2 New Features for enemy Classes:
- add enemy params:
Enemys use their ClassParams and the ClassTraits now,
but in addittion we can use enemyNoteTag to add the enemy stat param on top.
This way enemys can all use the same default class and still have different stats, only the stats growth will be the same related to the used Class.
- use Classlearnings as Skill Restrictions on Enemys:
By default actors can use the class to learn skills,..
Enemys will always have the skills from their enemy param.
But with this new feature we can use the "Classlearnings",
to restrict which skill some monster can not use if their level is to low..

(this lets enemy require to not just own a skill on their enemy param setup,they also need to learn its usage, by having the required level)
-> basicly this is just a level restriction which we can add to enemys that uses this class
-> with the "note" part of ClassLearnings we can decide if that applys for all enemys with that class or only for the enemys which name is added to the "note"

(its explained in the plugin help and shown in the demo)

If no Class Learning data is added to enemy Classes than there is no Level restriction for their skills

CLASS Learnings
Screenshot_1.png

ENEMY Params (Stats & Notetag)
Screenshot_2.png
--------

Last edited:

TSUBAKI30

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@ TSUBAKI30
the error "is not defined" is something i only saw, when i had Objects that were not properly created in the plugin..
But i dont know what "RessourceHandler" is..
- I guess that your fossil setup cant read the needed data to properly create the "RessourceHandler"-object
sry i cant help much on that.

@ All The next demo Update version 0.7 is uploaded
->
Demo Link
(github is updated aswell)
This is only a small update that has the updated version of "SRPG_UnitCore" included
-> the Plugin help info is remade aswell

Explanation: (reason for the update)
in the past the UnitCore did not add class param and class traits to enemys, but i realized that if enemys dont use their class param to define their stats, that lvUps dont change their param aswell..
For better understanding:
By default Enemys use the Enemy param data to define their stats.
And Actors use their Class param to define their stats.
If enemys get a class and we add the class params to this enemy, than this class params are used INSTEAD of the stat data from enemy params..
But we need these Class params for enemys in order to have LvUps ect.
My Solution:
All MV enemy class plugins which i could find , just use the class param instead of the enemy param in such case.
Only an older hime plugin which is not for MV had more options, which i replicated for the UnitCore^^

2 New Features for enemy Classes:
- add enemy params:
Enemys use their ClassParams and the ClassTraits now,
but in addittion we can use enemyNoteTag to add the enemy stat param on top.
This way enemys can all use the same default class and still have different stats, only the stats growth will be the same related to the used Class.
- use Classlearnings as Skill Restrictions on Enemys:
By default actors can use the class to learn skills,..
Enemys will always have the skills from their enemy param.
But with this new feature we can use the "Classlearnings",
to restrict which skill some monster can not use if their level is to low..

(this lets enemy require to not just own a skill on their enemy param setup,they also need to learn its usage, by having the required level)
-> basicly this is just a level restriction which we can add to enemys that uses this class
-> with the "note" part of ClassLearnings we can decide if that applys for all enemys with that class or only for the enemys which name is added to the "note"

(its explained in the plugin help and shown in the demo)
CLASS Learnings
View attachment 246555
-
ENEMY Params (Stats & Notetag)
View attachment 246556
--------
QQ截图20221203175703.png
I don't really know, I'm not a js programer.It seems reading the mapdata.
If it's fossil's problem, I guess I have to give up.

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't really know, I'm not a js programer.It seems reading the mapdata.
If it's fossil's problem, I guess I have to give up.
i think its just a incompatiblety betwen fossil and srpg summon,but i made none of these plugins,
(srpg summon is one of shukangs plugins, which i never tested , because i use other eventspawner plugins instead)
-> only thing i can tell you about the summon plugin, is that its an eventspawner which loads events from other maps, maybe thats related to your error somehow..

I have no idea how to fix that..sry

(but i think it could be fixed , maybe you should ask in the fossil thread, what your error could mean and how it could be fixed,..)
No SRPG Plugin was made with the intention to work with fossil, if some are compatible thats luck..
And atleast i dont have any idea whats important when building a plugin to be compatible wit fossil..

Last edited:

TSUBAKI30

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

i think its just a incompatiblety betwen fossil and srpg summon,but i made none of these plugins,
(srpg summon is one of shukangs plugins, which i never tested , because i use other eventspawner plugins instead)
-> only thing i can tell you about the summon plugin, is that its an eventspawner which loads events from other maps, maybe thats related to your error somehow..

I have no idea how to fix that..sry
(but i think it could be fixed , maybe ask in the fossil thread what your error could mean and how it could be fixed,..)
No SRPG Plugin was made with the intention to work with fossil, if some are compatible thats luck..
And atleast i dont have any idea whats important when building a plugin to be compatible wit fossil..
Appreciate! Hope you can fix it.

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Appreciate! Hope you can fix it.
i think you missunderstood, i wont try to fix it, i dont use fossil and i dont use srpg summon, i just told you what to do, in order to have a chance to fix it yourself

TSUBAKI30

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
i think you missunderstood, i wont try to fix it, i dont use fossil and i dont use srpg summon, i just told you what to do to perhaps be able to fix it yourself
ah sorry about that, my english is really bad.
thanks again.

Brother_Fox

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello.

I ask you to tell me, is it possible to add a third party to the battle? For each side to be hostile to the other two and attack their units.

Latest Profile Posts

So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

So... I'm gonna be a parent... XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eternaldes