berthanations

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, that's above-and-beyond. Thanks so much for the plethora of info! I appreciate it! I purchased MV around a year ago and on winter break - as I was going through my Steam backlog - I decided to check it out. It's been a lot of fun. But I was not prepared for the level of commitment and love and am kind of overwhelmed - in a good way. Ha! So many cool plug-ins and modifications. I started making something before I knew about the depth/skill of outputs like yours and the other SRPG folks.

Very cool stuff!

Thanks for all y'all do!

NatePlays

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!
Came back from a break, and stumbled onto TerrainEffects. Sounds like a good idea, but I'm having problems combining that plugin, RangeControl and Shou's ModifiedMoveTable. Lots of crashing from all plugins trying to mod ``makeMoveTable``.
TerrainEffects is also fully in japanese, which I can only read crude translations from Google, so if it suggests plugin order somewhere, I have no idea.

So, does anyone know the correct plugin order from those, if anyone got them to work?

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Came back from a break, and stumbled onto TerrainEffects. Sounds like a good idea, but I'm having problems combining that plugin, RangeControl and Shou's ModifiedMoveTable. Lots of crashing from all plugins trying to mod ``makeMoveTable``.
TerrainEffects is also fully in japanese, which I can only read crude translations from Google, so if it suggests plugin order somewhere, I have no idea.

So, does anyone know the correct plugin order from those, if anyone got them to work?
is the tile effect in the shoukang's demo? tile effect is the terrain effect
1674687464349.png

NatePlays

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is the tile effect in the shoukang's demo? tile effect is the terrain effect
omg i forgot shou had a demo... ty ty xabileug
i've tested it here as is in your screenshot, and seems TerrainEffect > RangeControl > ModifiedMoveTable works perfectly!

I need to check out that demo and the summon plugin, spawning reinforcements and just spawning units in general has been a massive headache for mapping

Frelsigard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, would it be possible to have a "cover" system where if the character is behind a obstacle they can still be hit by ranged attacks but gain a bonus to Evasion?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

On today's episode of Procrastinating on Translating my Game by Making Random Upgrades to the Engine:
arbitrary JavaScript expressions inside messages! Why? Because I can xD
RPGMV_2023-01-26_22-40-39.png
I'm looking for medieval style clothes for the character generator, does anyone have?
Decided to build a stat upgrade system, and a area unlock system. Then it's probably upgrading enemy behaviors. :LZSexcite:

And for anybody who wants to watch me do so, here's a link....
Have you gone through a situation where somebody gets desperate about an issue only because they kept ignoring, for quite some time, THE very same solution they were asking for the whole time?
I've crossed that bridge a couple of times already. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmurai