Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ssalum That's very weird, and doesn't sound correct, since it didn't do that for MP on skills when I used I'll double check that nothing's been broken, and let you know if I can find out a fix.

ssalum

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ssalum That's very weird, and doesn't sound correct, since it didn't do that for MP on skills when I used I'll double check that nothing's been broken, and let you know if I can find out a fix.

Of course MP and skill are no problem. But item occur problem about consumption.

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, it took a while and i left out a few plugins but i just Finished an Updated Version of the SRPG Demo with most SRPG Plugins Included and 1 new Map to show some Functions and Skills.

(for example "teleport" and "call actor" including the needed Common Event..also "AOE skills" are shown..)
Some other Plugins which are needed for compatiblety.. All Plugins are Free ,most are DR.Qs SRPG Plugins . I made some "char motion EG" -IMG Editing for everybody free to use (setting not applyd into the "DrQ.eventmotion"plugin yet but its there to show how it should or could look like to replicate it.. u can do it ^^) and all other data are from RPG MV anyway. I Own Nothing of That and if i made a "copyright mistake" anywhere just let me know..

I recommend to use camera, zoom, Img,- plugins and for example a passive state Plugin,an Eventspawn Plugin and much more,but these are not included here, its still a kind of "minimum" setup to leave more room for your Decisions.

It should be all in the right order (plugin manager) and bugfree as far as possible,but if anybody notice any problem just let me know!

the file will be up for about 1 month and i think ill update this anyway..

Last edited:

Misappi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, it took a while and i left out a few plugins but i just Finished an Updated Version of the SRPG Demo with most SRPG Plugins Included and 1 new Map to show some Functions and Skills.

(for example "teleport" and "call actor" including the needed Common Event..also "AOE skills" are shown..)
Some other Plugins which are needed for compatiblety.. All Plugins are Free ,most are DR.Qs SRPG Plugins . I made some "char motion EG" -IMG Editing for everybody free to use (setting not applyd into the "DrQ.eventmotion"plugin yet but its there to show how it should or could look like to replicate it.. u can do it ^^) and all other data are from RPG MV anyway. I Own Nothing of That and if i made a "copyright mistake" anywhere just let me know..

I recommend to use camera, zoom, Img,- plugins and for example a passive state Plugin,an Eventspawn Plugin and much more,but these are not included here, its still a kind of "minimum" setup to leave more room for your Decisions.

It should be all in the right order (plugin manager) and bugfree as far as possible,but if anybody notice any problem just let me know!

the file will be up for about 1 month and i think ill update this anyway..

The main purpose ist bugtesting and looking for compatiblety issues when using new plugins,in addittion it shows a few functions,i hope that helps.

DEMO DOWNLOAD LINK

The demo show interesting concept (summon) but is hard to set up since you need that have a specific event ID in every maps
And for some reason in my project (event in your demo, the autolife doesn't work) I just added a very powerful enemy and even with the state that put autolife on me, I don't get resurrected!
Oh and yes teleport is overpowered because no MP/TP etc consumption and can do it any number of time by turn (it still give exp) it should at least have a cooldown!

@Doktor_Q for some reason, every problem I had with your plugins are now resolved (I started a new project again from nothing and not started from the demo) and now I'm really starting to find SRPG engine interesting!

I have some weird question though, really not a big deal but for some reason with
SRPG_PositionEffects, when I push an enemy against a wall, it deals some wall damages added to the normal formula.

For example :
My spell deals exactly 200 damages and push the enemy 5 cells.
The enemy is 2 cells away from the wall so he will be pushed 2 and takes 203 damages
(the 3 extra damages are the number of cells he didn't get pushed because of the wall)

For the moment it is nearly useless but if you find a way to let us edit the pushback formula, the push itself could be an interesting way to deal damages to enemies (for example 100 damages for each cells against the wall, or a.luk *2 or anything like that!) [RESOLVED by Doktor Q answer]

EDIT :
@Dopan Actually I found a way to make it work without the plugin "autolife"

It requires this 3 plugins from yanfly :
They should be in this plugin order and before Srpg_core and other srpg plugins

Create a state with this notebox :

JavaScript:
<Category: Bypass Death Removal>
<Custom Deselect Effect>
// Check if the target's HP is 0 or is currently in the death state.
if (target.hp <= 0 || target.isDead()) {
  // Play the auto-life animation on target.
  target.startAnimation(49);
  // Set the amount of HP recovered to 10%.
  var rate = 0.10;
  // Calculate the HP healed.
  var heal = Math.floor(target.mhp * rate);
  // Remove the Auto-Life state.
  target.removeState(stateId);
  // Heal the target.
  target.gainHp(heal);
  // Make the damage popup show for the heal.
  target.startDamagePopup();
  // Clear the target's results.
  target.clearResult();
}
</Custom Deselect Effect>

Now you just have to change0.10 (10%) by 1.0 if you want 100% and the animation number (49 by what you want)

Last edited:

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The demo show interesting concept (summon) but is hard to set up since you need that have a specific event ID in every maps
And for some reason in my project (event in your demo, the autolife doesn't work) I just added a very powerful enemy and even with the state that put autolife on me, I don't get resurrected!
Oh and yes teleport is overpowered because no MP/TP etc consumption and can do it any number of time by turn (it still give exp) it should at least have a cooldown!

@Doktor_Q for some reason, every problem I had with your plugins are now resolved (I started a new project again from nothing and not started from the demo) and now I'm really starting to find SRPG engine interesting!

I have some weird question though, really not a big deal but for some reason with
SRPG_PositionEffects, when I push an enemy against a wall, it deals some wall damages added to the normal formula.

For example :
My spell deals exactly 200 damages and push the enemy 5 cells.
The enemy is 2 cells away from the wall so he will be pushed 2 and takes 203 damages
(the 3 extra damages are the number of cells he didn't get pushed because of the wall)

For the moment it is nearly useless but if you find a way to let us edit the pushback formula, the push itself could be an interesting way to deal damages to enemies (for example 100 damages for each cells against the wall, or a.luck *2 or anything like that!)

EDIT :
@Dopan Actually I found a way to make it work without the plugin "autolife"

It requires this 3 plugins from yanfly :
They should be in this plugin order and before Srpg_core and other srpg plugins

Create a state with this notebox :

JavaScript:
<Category: Bypass Death Removal>
<Custom Deselect Effect>
// Check if the target's HP is 0 or is currently in the death state.
if (target.hp <= 0 || target.isDead()) {
  // Play the auto-life animation on target.
  target.startAnimation(49);
  // Set the amount of HP recovered to 10%.
  var rate = 0.10;
  // Calculate the HP healed.
  var heal = Math.floor(target.mhp * rate);
  // Remove the Auto-Life state.
  target.removeState(stateId);
  // Heal the target.
  target.gainHp(heal);
  // Make the damage popup show for the heal.
  target.startDamagePopup();
  // Clear the target's results.
  target.clearResult();
}
</Custom Deselect Effect>

Now you just have to change0.10 (10%) by 1.0 if you want 100% and the animation number (49 by what you want)
thx for the info,the autolife wasnt tested right in demo but im sure i can make it work without 3 extra Plugins,Asap..in my projekt it works perfekt..- teleport ist to show how its setup everybody can change the cost..
the common event* thing ist pretty easy as soon u understood the concept and know how to easy check event id.. and well im happy that it works mostly

How to safe check Event IDs:
just cut out an event try to put a new one (look at the id) cancel the new one put the old cut out back and write the korrekt id in it.. till u got the right ID for your Placeholder.. on new maps its even easier.. im using a lot placeholder and my first 10 ids or something are placeholders but i wont put them in all old maps cos this skill isnt supposed to be learned from gamestart in my projekt..
Anyway thx for testing it

Last edited:

Doktor_Q

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Misappi That would be because .push and .pull return the number of cells left when the character stops- so if your formula looks like
Code:
a.push(b, 1) + a.atk
it will deal +1 damage if the target doesn't have room to move, specifically so you can create collision damage. If you don't want to do that, you'd want your formula to look more like this:
Code:
a.push(b, 1); a.atk
All of the code is run, but only the part after the last semicolon is used to calculate the damage.

[EDIT] @ssalum found the problem- the code that consumes items is separate from the code that consumes MP/TP. I applied the "only pay the first time" code to both now, and the Github is up to date.

I also added two customer section dividers to the Github, in case people are like me and use section dividers all over.

Last edited:

Misappi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Misappi That would be because .push and .pull return the number of cells left when the character stops- so if your formula looks like
Code:
a.push(b, 1) + a.atk
it will deal +1 damage if the target doesn't have room to move, specifically so you can create collision damage. If you don't want to do that, you'd want your formula to look more like this:
Code:
a.push(b, 1); a.atk
All of the code is run, but only the part after the last semicolon is used to calculate the damage.

[EDIT] @ssalum found the problem- the code that consumes items is separate from the code that consumes MP/TP. I applied the "only pay the first time" code to both now, and the Github is up to date.

I also added two customer section dividers to the Github, in case people are like me and use section dividers all over.

Woaw, I din't realized that was how it worked!
All my formulas looked like this :
Edit: (This requires Yep damage core)

<damage formula>
move = a.push(b, 5, "normal");
rate = 20;
magatk = ((rate * a.level) * (a.mat / 100));
magdef = (((rate * a.level) * (a.mat / 100)) * (b.mdf / 100));
value = (magatk - magdef) + move;
</damage formula>

(When a spell doesn't move, I just have to put:) move =0; and yes enemies have levels too (Yep enemy levels)

So if I want to disable wall damage, I have to modify the formula like this :

<damage formula>
move = a.push(b, 5, "normal");
rate = 20;
value = (magatk - magdef); move;
</damage formula>

Thank you a lot!

Doktor_Q

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Misappi Actually, the instant you called "move = a.push(b, 5, "normal");" the movement has already happened, and "move" is now just a number containing the leftover movement. Formulas are evaluated immediately in javascript. So, if you don't want push effects to cause more damage, just do it like this:

<damage formula>
a.push(b, 5, "normal");
rate = 20;
value = (magatk - magdef);
</damage formula>

a.push can just be used as a command, it just happens to also have a numerical value for use in damage formulas if you want.

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i solved the "reraise problem", it was in the wrong position.. this plugin version doesnt need additional plugins.. if set at the Bottom,However thx for showing another walkaround (@Misappi)
setup change.png
But i added the buffstate core anyway and a few others i forgot in the first place..However i put only free-(and as far i know easy Compatible) -Plugins inthere.credits still required like allways..

Edit 2
Problems solved. DebugDemo is Updated to Version .0.2
(it works fine now, no other Problems. Let me know if u find a Problem)
Edit 3: (updated DrQs AOE plugin..everthing will be kept up to date)
New Demo Link >https://gofile.io/?c=hZuxEA
The main purpose ist bugtesting and looking for compatiblety issues when using new plugins,in addittion it shows a few functions,i hope that helps.

Last edited:

Misappi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have one small question, maybe I miss something really easy to figure out I would like to change actors and enemy default position in the SV battle scene (I'm looking especially for the Y position)
I can easily change actor position with the Yep_BattleEngine core changing the default Y anchor (inside sprites)
Default is 1.00 (middle of the screen), 0.50 is near the bottom etc.
But for enemy position I'm trying to figure out for days now.

Plugin I tried :
Yep_X_AnimatedSVEEnemies (Yanfly), inside this plugin there is a breathing effect that is really cool and work for the battle scene and also an Enemy Anchor Y but for some reason it do nothing when I change it!
ShifEnemies (LadyBaskerville) same here, there is a shift option for enemies but no effect
EnemyPlacement (LadyBaskerville) There is an option for Y position but it does not work too.

I also tried to find the Y position inside SRPG core but I couldn't find where to edit.

It's not really a big deal but I find that actors and enemies are "too high" in the battle scene!

Edit :
Also there is one bug (I think so) with
<cellTarget>
<anyTarget>
While using an AoE, the spell won't lunch

Also one nice AoE is missing : "Star" witch would be the combination of AoE plus & AoE cross
(Having the choice using star for AoE range would be nice too!)

Last edited:

Doktor_Q

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Misappi Going through the list of questions:

1) I believe there's a patch (made by someone else) that allows you to use yanfly's plugins to change the enemy position during sideview SRPG battles, though I have not used it myself because I don't like using sideview SRPG battles, that's why I made MapBattle originally.

2) I'm not sure you can use <cellTarget> together with an AoE, but your best bet is to move SRPG_PositionEffects.js below SRPG_AoE.js in your plugin order. It will result in a skill that targets whoever's in the AoE normally, but if the AoE is empty, will instead hit only the user, so... not sure what you're trying to make with that exactly.

3) The problem with the star-shape is decided how long the diagonals are- is it a square (same as cross and plus), or should the cross be smaller than the plus by a bit? It's not particularly hard to code, I made it so new AoE shapes are incredibly easy if you can describe them with a math formula. In this case, I think it'd be something like if (Math.abs(dx) == Math.abs(dy) || dx == 0 || dy == 0), and then wrapped in either a square or a circle boundary.

Misappi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Misappi Going through the list of questions:

1) I believe there's a patch (made by someone else) that allows you to use yanfly's plugins to change the enemy position during sideview SRPG battles, though I have not used it myself because I don't like using sideview SRPG battles, that's why I made MapBattle originally.

2) I'm not sure you can use <cellTarget> together with an AoE, but your best bet is to move SRPG_PositionEffects.js below SRPG_AoE.js in your plugin order. It will result in a skill that targets whoever's in the AoE normally, but if the AoE is empty, will instead hit only the user, so... not sure what you're trying to make with that exactly.

3) The problem with the star-shape is decided how long the diagonals are- is it a square (same as cross and plus), or should the cross be smaller than the plus by a bit? It's not particularly hard to code, I made it so new AoE shapes are incredibly easy if you can describe them with a math formula. In this case, I think it'd be something like if (Math.abs(dx) == Math.abs(dy) || dx == 0 || dy == 0), and then wrapped in either a square or a circle boundary.

I didn't find it yet!
And thank you for adding an option for enabling and disabling map battle inside the spell notebox, THIS is really helpful!

Even putting it last in all SRPG plugins it stills do not work but that's ok, I just have to remove those tags.
Test Spell notes :
<Cast Animation: 0>
<mapBattle:false>
<cellTarget>
<anyTarget>
<Custom HP Cost>
cost = (a.mhp * 80) / 100;
</Custom HP Cost>
<srpgRange:3>
<srpgMinRange:3>
<specialRange:knight>
<srpgAreaRange:4>
<srpgAreaType:arc>
<damage formula>
rate = 160;
darkatk = ((rate * a.level) * (a.luk / 100));
darkdef = (((rate * a.level) * (a.luk / 100)) * (b.luk / 100));
darkvul = ((rate * a.level) * (b.agi / 100));
value = (darkatk - darkdef) + darkvul;
</damage formula>

When aiming not directly at the enemy the spell is grayed out like this:
Test.png

Just adding
case 'star':
if (Math.abs(dx) == Math.abs(dy) || dx == 0 || dy == 0)
return true;

and putting in in your SRPG_AoE with the others works, nice, thanks!

Indeed bishop and queen diagonals are half as long, it's logic when thinking about distances but I think that "bishop" and "queen" special ranges should be doubled for the diagonals.

I looked into Srpg core and it's nice to see that 'king' is supported too even if it is not written in the plugin help description.
The <specialRange:king> is equivalent of the square shape but for selection, not fore AoE, it would be nice to add that in the plugin description, I juste discovered recently that you could use a square selection!

Also I discovered in the window previsualisation before lunching a battle 2 little "problems".
If the spell heal 100HP and 100MP, it will say (Heal 200) witch is technically true but "Healing 100 HP and Healing 100 MP" would be nicer!

Also when a spell use both MP and TP, only one is shown in the window!

Also a little compatibility with Galv bust menu for the ones who wants to use the same exp color as the one in the bust menu :

Line 3678 :
var color1 = this.xpGaugeColor1();
Line 3679 :
var color2 = this.xpGaugeColor2();
Line 4218:
var color1 = this.xpGaugeColor1();
Line 4219 :
var color2 = this.xpGaugeColor2();

It would be nice to be able to change this in SRPG_core parameters instead of defaulting using the same color as the one used for HP!

Last edited:

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't find it yet!

SRPG_YEP_BattleEngineCore (name looks like it could be related)

YEP_X_BattleObject (was in the main demo when i remember right)

Perhaps one of these? they are both in the updated demo,just check it out.. (i dont know them well, but i dont know another SPRG Plugin that could be it,yet .. and i tried to find all which are availleble here)

Just adding
case 'star':
return true;

could u show a screenshot of the Plugin edit? i would like to replicate it.. without doing it wrong

.. another walkaround idea..for the "battlers set to high in SV".. u could edit the backround image and could it make look diefferent without actually changing actor\enemy positions ..
edit :
123.png3456.png8888.png
edit 2 Another pic edit EG

both have the same size i used paralexis sky to add it over the original sky..
>> ORIGINAL
ship2.png
-----------------
>> EDIT
ship1.png
these are just EG to show the possible Differences,but at the end im not sure if its worth the work on a lot of IMGs..

Last edited:

Misappi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SRPG_YEP_BattleEngineCore (name looks like it could be related)

YEP_X_BattleObject (was in the main demo when i remember right)

Perhaps one of these? there are both in the updated demo,just check it out.. (i dont know them well, but i dont know another SPRG Plugin that could be it,yet .. and i tried to find all which are availleble here)

could u show a screenshot of the Plugin edit.. i understand better with images than words, and i would like to replicat it.. without doing it wrong

.. another walkaround idea..for the "battlers set to high in SV".. u could edit the backround image and could it make look diefferent without actually changing actor\enemy positions ..
edit :

Sure, here you go :
Star.png

You can put this between
switch (shape) { (line 327)
and }; (line 383) In the plugin SRPG_AoE.js

Then in your skill notebox put that for example :
<srpgRange:8>
<srpgMinRange:5>
<srpgAreaRange:4>
<srpgAreaType:star>

And you will have a very big star AoE (4)

I'll tell you if one of the workarounds works for me, thanks!

For some reason, it works only if I put :
case 'star':
return true;

Before
case 'cross':
if (Math.abs(dx) != Math.abs(dy) || Math.abs(dx) > size) return false;
return true;

And if I put this :
case 'star':
return true;

Before :
case 'circle':
default: // circle is the default shape
if (Math.abs(dx)+Math.abs(dy) > size) return false;
return true;

It will return a cross shape + circle shape

Last edited:

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is this right? (spoiler)
i made it "yellow" to be better visible,but i thought i would be more like the little "blue" example i put on the left side
S_1.png

Edit
i ll add "king"-Description and the "Star" AOE-Type into the updated-Demo and would Like request a "sun" AOE Type if Possible which would look like the Opposite of the "knight"-att-Range Type (img spoiler).DONE
star 2.png

@Dr.Q
than i would like to add that in the updated demo aswell and would like to request to Add those changes into the next Updates of the "Core" and the "AOE" Plugin.And there is a little Mistake by Default in the "help" Description from "Core" (Img-Spoiler),which i corrected in the Updated-Demo allready.Its not Urgent but it would be Nice in the next Updates .
Red=Wrong doesnt WorkScreenshot_1.png
correkt.png
Green = Correct -> Works

Edit2 .:

I just got The Updated "AOE" Plugin with "star" and "sun" from
Misappi (thx again) .. ill update the Demo Asap to "0.3"
In the updated AOE-Plugin: the "sun" ist the bigger AOE and "star" the smaller one (Spoiler= Img from the updatedDemo 0.3)
-> "Star"
-Star1.png
----------------------------
-> "Sun"
-Sun2.png

(What i found strange was ,both AOE Types use the Same js-code, and diefferent order positions but it works so far)

Last edited:

Kingsley_O

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The actor event to display the player on map isn't registering the created character from SRD's CCEX and is using the default sprite I have set to it instead.

Easy way to fix this? Please and ty.

Flottos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi I was playing around with my game, and I found a potential bug where if an enemy is out of range, and you select him anyways, you go into the side battle screen and waste a turn:

1588975680868.png For example I select attack which is Melee...
1588975723330.png Select an enemy out of range...
1588975814252.png And wastes a turn.

Is there any fixes that i'm not aware of or a setting that i need to change? Thanks!
NOTE: If the spot is empty, you cannot use a skill on that spot.

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The actor event to display the player on map isn't registering the created character from SRD's CCEX and is using the default sprite I have set to it instead.

Easy way to fix this? Please and ty.

I mentioned the same Problem a few Days ago and in addittion they are visual bugs in battle .. as i remember (atm I just use it as ingame Mimic-Puppet but not for what its actually done for)
If u find a Solution pls let me know

- i just used this instead (to make more unique chars);

Hi I was playing around with my game, and I found a potential bug where if an enemy is out of range, and you select him anyways, you go into the side battle screen and waste a turn:

View attachment 142815 For example I select attack which is Melee...
View attachment 142816 Select an enemy out of range...
View attachment 142817 And wastes a turn.

Is there any fixes that i'm not aware of or a setting that i need to change? Thanks!
NOTE: If the spot is empty, you cannot use a skill on that spot.
Hey Flottos,
I tried to replicate that in the updated Demo (which Plugins should all work right and are placed in the right order as far i know)
-> and i couldnt.. there was no bug or wasted action.. Perhaps i understood u wrong and tested it wrong pls tell me if u have the same Problem within the updatedDemo (thats what, it is done for^^)
replicat error bug.png

.------
btw thanks to Misappi,
ill add some more AOE- Types soon (that will be 0.4)

Last edited:

Flottos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mentioned the same Problem a few Days ago and in addittion they are visual bugs in battle .. as i remember (atm I just use it as ingame Mimic-Puppet but not for what its actually done for)
If u find a Solution pls let me know

- i just used this instead (to make more unique chars)

Hey Flottos,
I tried to replicate that in the updated Demo (which Plugins should all work right and are placed in the right order as far i know)
-> and i couldnt.. there was no bug or wasted action.. Perhaps i understood u wrong and tested it wrong pls tell me if u have the same Problem within the updatedDemo (thats what, it is done for^^)

.------
btw thanks to Misappi,
ill add some more AOE- Types soon (that will be 0.4)

Hey Dopan, try switching srpgpredictionwindow mode to "3" (no prediction window displayed) and see if the bug happens.

1588978802388.png

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Dopan, try switching srpgpredictionwindow mode to "3" (no prediction window displayed) and see if the bug happens.

View attachment 142820
I did . Still no bug in the UpdatedDemo.. if i klick on an outranged Enemy while in pdd att mode, nothing happens.. so i think its something else,whats doing your Issue.Sry if that doesnt help much^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.
Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and weigh like 100+ pounds. The heck did I get myself into?
If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FivinTub