Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im happy you found a Walkaround that suits you, and
Thx but it wasnt a big thing.. just a bit of "thinking around the edge"
(sry Bad translated Joke: it means when People look at something from another Perspektive)

..,if u like that Plugin ,try "MBS Map-Zoom" they are compatible ,put MBS Map-Zoom dierekt above Galvers Camera control
..i use both^^ and of course its free
-

atm i got no Idea on that Issue
-

well u might wanna use "<srpgIndirect:true>" on ur summoning skills..
(=SPRG_Indierect Attack )
----------
And i finally finished upgrading the demo to 05

-2 New Maps ("Complex Movement" & "Galvr Eventspawner")
- A few New free-Plugins :
(SPRG_Indierect Attack,Yep Region Restriction,Yep X MovePack1 addon for YEPMoveRouteCore and Galvs Eventspawner)

-It might be, that i left some Bugs in the 2 New Maps cos such things happen often to me,but atm i think its all fine,if there are bugs ill Fix & Update this of course..
Edit: i had to make a few changes on the "Galvr Eventspawner-Map"..
if u downloaded this before this edit pls reload the Demo.05 and delete the old Version..

@Yew Bowman "The Complex Movement" Map,should Help u with your AI movement Problems..
atleast a Bit,this (=using Regions for Movement) is also new to me so i might need to update this Map later when i learned more about it..
-View attachment 143617
-View attachment 143618
-I think with using even more Regions (1step for each Region) movement loss of the AI Events like it happens in the Demo.05,
can be avoided..(over 200 Regions Availeble for Usage)
->here i used 2-4 steps for each Region..
-------------
@ ALL ->Any Ideas or Requests for future SPRG-DemoUpdates are Welcome,but i cant Promise to Realize them..
(i still wanna keep it minimum Set-up with mostly SPRG Plugins and only a few other Plugins if they dont make much compatiblety Issues,in order to be use-able for everyone)
Updated-SPRG_Demo.05
Thank you very much! I will use this and in the meanwhile tell me if you update it.
On the other hand I still have my camera problem answered, so I hope to know a solution to that.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I still have my camera problem
@Yew Bowman
Sry i forgot about the Cam-Problem,but the Answer was allready in my previous Posting by coincidence^^ ..

Just take a look at these 2 (Free-) Plugins:
You need "Galv's Cam Control" and u could use "MBS - Map Zoom" in Addittion they are compatible with each other and SRPG,but if you use both, pls remeber to put MBS - Map Zoom direct above Galv's Cam Control..
(these 2 Plugins will probably be part of demo.06 in a few days..and i will update the Regions in "Complex Movement Map" for better Movement and to avoid Movement loss of AI Units as much as possible)

Last edited:

Misappi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question for @Doktor_Q
There is a plugin for being able to use the "equip" command after moving (without it, it is only possible to use it before moving) (I'll attach this file)

But my question is :
Actually it is possible to move, then use a skill.
But it is impossible to use a skill then move! (at least I don't know how) Is there a way to do that?

And why not maybe a plugin that let you, if your character can move 4 in total.
Use 3 movement point, then use your skill, then you can use your 1 remaining move?

Attachments

Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question for @Doktor_Q
There is a plugin for being able to use the "equip" command after moving (without it, it is only possible to use it before moving) (I'll attach this file)
That requires a plugin because changing equipment can potentially change move speed, so you could put on something fast, move, and switch to something slow to have the benefits of both. Also, it might be incompatible with some other movement/range affecting plugins, such as SRPG_rangeControl

But my question is :
But it is impossible to use a skill then move! (at least I don't know how) Is there a way to do that?
Not currently, though you can fake it a bit with passive states, and three facts:
1) how to make a skill give the user another turn when used
2) how to check that the user hasn't moved from their original spot
3) a status effect that disables all skill usage

Basically, you want a passive state on characters that gives them another turn but disables all of their actions except "wait" if they do something without moving first.

And why not maybe a plugin that let you, if your character can move 4 in total.
Use 3 movement point, then use your skill, then you can use your 1 remaining move?
Because movement isn't stored as a point value in SRPG_Core, it's just a list of positions within range, calculated when you select who's going to move. It might be possible to make a plugin for that, but it's massively more complicated to do, and would also mean reworking how the user control works, and probably break compatibility with a large number of other plugins.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
About
But my question is :
and
1) how to make a skill give the user another turn when used
2) how to check that the user hasn't moved from their original spot
3) a status effect that disables all skill usage
There is a way to force the Player to us a Skill before moving,"SRPG_IndirectAttack"..
Then if we use "SRPG_ImmediateSkill" on the same Skill aswell, the Skill will be free to use what makes the player able to move after acting.. and the combination of both Plugins disables the Possiblety to use "SRPG_ImmediateSkill" again after moving..
(I use both to Call Party-Member into Battle,.. thats why i got this Idea)

But this Solution has some bad Issues ..if not Moving the Player can use the Skill as often as wanted and after moving the Player can still use normal Skills which are not affected of the 2 Plugins.
You could do that on all Skills as Walkaround for the Second Issue(=except "stand" or "guard" to end the actor turn after moving), but you will still need a Walkaround for the endless Skill-usage before or without Moving aswell.
There are several Ways to Enable and Disable Skills with Common Events (learn skill and forget skill) and for example cursed extra Equip (extra slots 6,7,8 ect) what makes it possible to Enable and Disable Skill-Types with changing the Equip over Common Event..
(cursed means in this Case: unable to change Equip or use the EquipSlot for the Player..)..the trick ist to make Skill-restrictions happen at the right timing and using the Phases and Switches to do that..("Pre-Action"Phase could be helpfull on this Solution)
--> I think the Best way would be to find and use a 3rd Plugin that is able to restrict Skills (or Skilltypes would be even better) ,so that they can be used just once each Turn ..
-> Or just use some States for the Skill-restriction like DR.Q mentionend before..
But Still thats not an easy Thing to do and Im not sure if its worth the Work,depending on how important this is for your Game..
Perhaps u find a better way,or perhaps that gave u atleast some new Ideas.

Edit . Ok its easier than i Thought.. U just need
SRPG_IndirectAttack..SRPG_ImmediateSkill and the YEP EquipCore for an Extra EquipSlot and a Cursed Ring*
*(for all skill and skill type restrictions) thats all..
-
Enable Skills at "Player turn" and Disable Skills at "Pre-Action". and
Enable at"Post Action"
.with equip-ing and unequip-ing the Cursed Ring,,
that works just fine..
I will probably add a 3rd Actor to the DEMO.06 Version who will use this Solution..so i dont need to upload Screenshots now^^
The EG is just a short experimental and only the "Call" Skill was "SRPG_ImmediateSkill+SRPG_IndirectAttack" .. and The Cursed Ring cant Disable "stand" or "item" or "change Equip"..that needs to be changed in the Core-plugin (in this case i only disabled the "change Equip")
Note : In this Solution Every Skill which is "SRPG_ImmediateSkill+SRPG_IndirectAttack " cant be used after Moving..
(so Player cant "decide" its just "Hit and Run"..but its Possible with a bit more work and a edited copy of every skill to Enable and Disable the whole solution with Equip Change,that way the Player could decide Ingame ,what "battle-Command-Mode" the Player wants to Use..only the core changes would be Permanent..)
...Or if you dont Use SRPG_IndirectAttack (the same Solution with "SRPG_ImmediateSkill" Only) .. Player can "decide" if he wants to attack first or move first..
(edit2. im not sure if that Setup is usefull for Auto-Battle-Units or AI Enemys,It could be that the AI doesnt know to handle it,so its probably better to only use this on Player-Units)

Last edited:

Doktor_Q

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dopan Correction to what I said earlier- I had a realization in the shower about how to fix the self-target turning problem with about one line. SRPG_core has been updated on the Github to no longer change your direction when a skill just targets yourself.
Further, you should be able to fix SRPG_DirectionMod.js by adding one small chunk of code to Scene_Map.prototype.preBattleSetDirection:
JavaScript:
Scene_Map.prototype.preBattleSetDirection = function() {
    var differenceX = $gameTemp.activeEvent().posX() - $gameTemp.targetEvent().posX();
    var differenceY = $gameTemp.activeEvent().posY() - $gameTemp.targetEvent().posY();
    // v v v THIS IS THE NEW CODE v v v
    if (differenceX == 0 && differenceY == 0) {
        $gameTemp.setAttackDirection('front');
        return;
    }
    // ^ ^ ^ THIS IS THE NEW CODE ^ ^ ^
Basically, it's a special case that says "if the user is at the same position as the target, we know it's coming from the front, and we don't have to do anything else."

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
edit 2( i had a mistake in editing SRPG_DirectionMod.js but now its Fine ill update the demo.06 aswell) Done
------
@Doktor_Q
That seems to work Fine^^
I will put the new core and the edited SRPG_DirectionMod.js in the Demo.06 aswell,but it could take more time to update the SPRG_demo cos of the several changes that are currently added ..
--------

@ ALL
EDIT. The SRPG_Demo.06 is Uploaded!
New Plugins in Demo.06: (all free but pls Credit the Plugin Makers)
>> correctly updated SRPG_DirectionMod.js
-"YEP_ItemCore";
-"YEP_EquipCore"
-"GALV_CamControl"&"MBS_MapZoom" (Cam Usage)
-"MRP_MultipleAccessories"(EquipNotetag"<cursed:true>")
> 2 new Maps (Nr2B=> "better AI-movement" & Nr4=> "Cam Usage + New Battlestyle" )

>>if u notice any Bugs or have Questions,pls let me know and Beware this Demo has 2 different SRPG_Core Plugins: 1 edited(default in Demo) and 1 orignal (set "off" in Demo)..
Thats for the Map Nr4 ,more Info and how to edit the SRPG_Core-Plugin -> in the Demo..

Last edited:

dlwjdvud123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
hghjbyyu
Primarily Uses
Other
Lemon slice's srpg plugin has modified a bug since version 1.26 that does not function properly when using a special range (for example, a bug that becomes a counterattack when an enemy in the king range is attacked by an enemy in srpgrange:2, srpgMinRange:2).
However, the current version 1.24 + Q has not solved this bug. What should I do?
1.gif

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lemon slice's srpg plugin has modified a bug since version 1.26 that does not function properly when using a special range (for example, a bug that becomes a counterattack when an enemy in the king range is attacked by an enemy in srpgrange:2, srpgMinRange:2).
However, the current version 1.24 + Q has not solved this bug. What should I do?
View attachment 144268
Im not sure if i understand the Problem here..
but if its about AoEs that Trigger Counter-Attatcks even if the Counter-Unit is out of Range.. (That happens)..
I just made every AoE Skill "<srpgUncounterable>" (=Skill-Notetag), in order to solve This.That way Every Aoe-Hit cant Provoke any Counter regardless what Range the Unit has..
->but if i thats not your Problem than sry i just dont understand it better..

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yew Bowman
Sry i forgot about the Cam-Problem,but the Answer was allready in my previous Posting by coincidence^^ ..

Just take a look at these 2 (Free-) Plugins:
You need "Galv's Cam Control" and u could use "MBS - Map Zoom" in Addittion they are compatible with each other and SRPG,but if you use both, pls remeber to put MBS - Map Zoom direct above Galv's Cam Control..
(these 2 Plugins will probably be part of demo.06 in a few days..and i will update the Regions in "Complex Movement Map" for better Movement and to avoid Movement loss of AI Units as much as possible)
again, I want the camera to actually center the enemies, because enemies that go 10 squares still go offscreen. I want the camera to chase them so they don't go offscreen.
Offscreen.gif
on a additional note, can you add an AI behaviour that goes to specific number regions?

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yew Bowman
I want the camera to chase them so they don't go offscreen
u can use :
" this.playerMoveTo(X, Y); => script# Move the cursor (player) to the coordinates (X, Y)."
that will move the cursor and the cam that follows the cursor ..or u can use:

"CAM X Y SPD" =>(Galvr Cams)PLUGIN COMMAND to set the Cam focus to a X Y Koordinate.. or u can use :

"CAM EVENT ID SPD"=>(Galvr Cams)PLUGIN COMMAND to set the Cam focus to a Spezific Event ID Position

>>Moving the Cam(= slide moving) looks better than Set a focus(= instant move)

You have to make this at the right Timing,for example put such an script or plugin command in the "enemy turn"-BattleMapEvent or where ever it suits best for you..

.. and im not sure but are u using the Map : "Feature Reference" from the SRPG Demo? Map EG info.png
Because this Map has a different Function ("ScrollType" Setting).. the units in this map that "leave the screen" will come out at the other side ..(Down=Top)&(Left=Right)
..Thats why this movement in that map looks so weird..

on a additional note, can you add an AI behaviour that goes to specific number regions?
No i cant add New AI Behaviors ,sry thats Core stuff.. you can only choose from the SRPG-Core Event note Commands.. You find them in the Help Section of SRPG-Core.
On Regions, you have 2 SPRGcore-Eventnotes to choose from:

<mode:absRegionUp> #set this unit's acting pattern 'always go to bigger regionID'.

<mode:absRegionDown>#set this unit's acting pattern 'always go to smaller regionID'.

You decide where the enemy units move with putting the Regions on the right Place

in my EG from the demo i used:" <mode:absRegionUp> "

so they allways moved regions UP
to a higher Region ID Number
regions UP.png

Edit. SRPG_Demo updated to SRPG_Demo.07
i changed a few things on the UpdatedDemo.. made the Cam Zoom in Map Nr4 a little bit better and switched the 2 SRPG_Cores
(now the normal ,not edited is Default)
>> that way only those who are interressted in the other Battlestyle from Map.Nr4 have to Switch the Cores by Renaming them..
--> And I advise to only use the new Battlestyle on 1 Actor used by the Player without any "Auto-Batlle-Flag"..
(take one with a unique Class for EG)
>>> Because if u try to use it on Several Actors that will make some Problems.. and i cant avoid that AtThisMoment..

Last edited:

MetalKing11417

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, Dr q. Could you add a tag to the AI formula that allows it to focus using its skills on units if they have a specific buff or otherwise give an example if we could do so already?

dlwjdvud123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
hghjbyyu
Primarily Uses
Other
If
Im not sure if i understand the Problem here..
but if its about AoEs that Trigger Counter-Attatcks even if the Counter-Unit is out of Range.. (That happens)..
I just made every AoE Skill "<srpgUncounterable>" (=Skill-Notetag), in order to solve This.That way Every Aoe-Hit cant Provoke any Counter regardless what Range the Unit has..
->but if i thats not your Problem than sry i just dont understand it better..
I mean "normal attack" of special range counter attack bug, not aoe skill
If I set <srpgUncounterable> to normal attack like you said... all of actor and enemy can't counter attack. isnt it?
lemonslice 1.26 version fixed this counter bug

・特殊射程の処理を改良。
 武器に特殊射程のスキルを設定している場合、反撃の際に特殊射程が適応されなかった問題を修正。

this is lemonslice's website wrote the bug fix history. Translate this sentence through using google translate...

・Improved handling of special range. -Fixed the problem that the special range was not applied during counterattack if the weapon had the special range skill set.

like this. You understand what is the problem?

In my gif, right enemy has 2-2 range. and left actor has king range(8 dir)
so, If the right enemy NORMAL ATTACK(not skill) actor at that position, the left actor couldn't counter attack the left enemy. but he did it. It is obvious bug.
Current doktor Q's srpg plugin is based on ver 1.24, so this bug happened.
I tested lemonslices 1.27 version for solving this bug. but occured error. that is because so many doktor Q made plug-in(aoe, ai... etc) must need 1.24 + q version.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dlwjdvud123
I tryed to replicate the Bug but i couldnt.. probably i made a wrong setup .. i dont know.
However,If this can only be fixed by Editing the SRPG_Core with JavaScript..Probably only Dr.Q is perhaps able to help on that..
The only Walkaround i got in Mind is: not using "King"-Range till its Fixed and use the AoE Range "Square" instead : (if that is an acceptable Option)
<srpgRange:0>

<srpgAreaType:square>

<srpgAreaRange:1>
this is similar to :
<srpgRange:2> OR <weaponRange:2>

<specialRange:king>
(..but the first Quote is an AOE and the second Quote is No-AOE)

edit .
or Perhaps use :
weapon's note:

<srpgCounter:false># set this weapon can't counter attack.
on The Weapon that uses the "king"-Range...but that doesnt fix the Issue its also just a Walkaround..

Last edited:

Doktor_Q

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, Dr q. Could you add a tag to the AI formula that allows it to focus using its skills on units if they have a specific buff or otherwise give an example if we could do so already?
<targetFormula: b.isStateAffected(yourStateIdHere)>

@dlwjdvud123 I hadn't noticed the original was on version 1.27! I'll start working on moving my updates to 1.27 base, and updating any of my other plugins that need it. It might be a little while though, as the next two weeks are busy for me.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Doktor_Q
skill or item's note:
<addActionTimes: X>
# Increases the number of actions by X when the skill is used. If set to 1, the skill can re-act after the action.
# It is recommended to combine with <notUseAfterMove> below because unit can move many times.

<notUseAfterMove> # The skill cannot be used after moving.
I just Recognized these 2 Functions, which make 2 old Plugins nearly useless if they work(and im tryin to use the Functions instead).But "<addActionTimes: X>" doesnt seem to work.. Is it me doing something wrong or is the Function Buged\Disabled ?
( I tested both on a Skill not an Item in SRPG_Demo 08)

And i got another Problem with the "new Battlestyle" and AOEs:
-if i wanna use a common event(skill triggerd) on Aoes that turns a Switch ,in order to disable the "Skill Type" after the AOE happend..,the AoE will just make 1 hit and stops,because the AOE makes more than one action and i cant make the Switch trigger after the last AOE action.. (i hope my explanation is understandable)
-> any ideas?
-------------------
<targetFormula: b.isStateAffected(yourStateIdHere)>
@MetalKing11417 im using this instead:
<aiTarget: b.isStateAffected(17) ? 0 : 1>

with the " ? 0 : 1" u can define if u want to use "state affected" or "state not affected"
in this case : True is 0 the first number and False is 1 the second number
I am using this EG to make sure "reraise" (=state17) get only casted on units that dont have the "reraise" state allready.
And of course "targetFormula" and "aiTarget" is not the same thing, i just copy\pasted my EG
-------------
EDIT. @ ALL
I updated the SRPG_demo again to 08 because it needed some common events..
-Default Core is A the normal SRPG_Core __ Edited Core is B the SRPG_Core edited for Map Nr4 and the "new Battlestyle"..just Rename them to switch them, its explained in the Updated SRPGDemo.08
-added Common Events for "Cam&Zoom"
-added -must have- Common Events for "new Battlestyle"
-changed some Info Text
-added Yep-MainMenuManager (for the debug tool )
-added Map "Experimental (debug "king"-Range)" couldnt replicate the BUG mentioned from
dlwjdvud123 ,..i gave a bow to the hero and a weapon to the slime.the slimes-weapon has weaponskill:X.. Skill X is a"king" range skill.. bug didnt happen, i think i probably made something wrong so that the bug didnt happen but i dont know for sure ..(the Demo.08 uses "SRPG_Q_StatCounter Plugin" perhaps thats why its not buged..and the edited slime has 100% counterate added)
(feel free to use this Map to try to replicate the Bug)
If

I mean "normal attack" of special range counter attack bug, not aoe skill
If I set <srpgUncounterable> to normal attack like you said... all of actor and enemy can't counter attack. isnt it?
lemonslice 1.26 version fixed this counter bug

・特殊射程の処理を改良。
 武器に特殊射程のスキルを設定している場合、反撃の際に特殊射程が適応されなかった問題を修正。

this is lemonslice's website wrote the bug fix history. Translate this sentence through using google translate...

・Improved handling of special range. -Fixed the problem that the special range was not applied during counterattack if the weapon had the special range skill set.

like this. You understand what is the problem?

In my gif, right enemy has 2-2 range. and left actor has king range(8 dir)
so, If the right enemy NORMAL ATTACK(not skill) actor at that position, the left actor couldn't counter attack the left enemy. but he did it. It is obvious bug.
Current doktor Q's srpg plugin is based on ver 1.24, so this bug happened.
I tested lemonslices 1.27 version for solving this bug. but occured error. that is because so many doktor Q made plug-in(aoe, ai... etc) must need 1.24 + q version.

Last edited:

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yew Bowman
u can use :
" this.playerMoveTo(X, Y); => script# Move the cursor (player) to the coordinates (X, Y)."
that will move the cursor and the cam that follows the cursor ..or u can use:

"CAM X Y SPD" =>(Galvr Cams)PLUGIN COMMAND to set the Cam focus to a X Y Koordinate.. or u can use :

"CAM EVENT ID SPD"=>(Galvr Cams)PLUGIN COMMAND to set the Cam focus to a Spezific Event ID Position

>>Moving the Cam(= slide moving) looks better than Set a focus(= instant move)

You have to make this at the right Timing,for example put such an script or plugin command in the "enemy turn"-BattleMapEvent or where ever it suits best for you..

.. and im not sure but are u using the Map : "Feature Reference" from the SRPG Demo? View attachment 144335
Because this Map has a different Function ("ScrollType" Setting).. the units in this map that "leave the screen" will come out at the other side ..(Down=Top)&(Left=Right)
..Thats why this movement in that map looks so weird..

No i cant add New AI Behaviors ,sry thats Core stuff.. you can only choose from the SRPG-Core Event note Commands.. You find them in the Help Section of SRPG-Core.
On Regions, you have 2 SPRGcore-Eventnotes to choose from:

<mode:absRegionUp> #set this unit's acting pattern 'always go to bigger regionID'.

<mode:absRegionDown>#set this unit's acting pattern 'always go to smaller regionID'.

You decide where the enemy units move with putting the Regions on the right Place

in my EG from the demo i used:" <mode:absRegionUp> "

so they allways moved regions UP
to a higher Region ID Number
View attachment 144336

Edit. SRPG_Demo updated to SRPG_Demo.07
i changed a few things on the UpdatedDemo.. made the Cam Zoom in Map Nr4 a little bit better and switched the 2 SRPG_Cores
(now the normal ,not edited is Default)
>> that way only those who are interressted in the other Battlestyle from Map.Nr4 have to Switch the Cores by Renaming them..
--> And I advise to only use the new Battlestyle on 1 Actor used by the Player without any "Auto-Batlle-Flag"..
(take one with a unique Class for EG)
>>> Because if u try to use it on Several Actors that will make some Problems.. and i cant avoid that AtThisMoment..
Well, no, that doesn't answer quite my question, I still don't have a camera that follows the enemy. I would like like, the mouse follows where the enemy is going to walk and like, work with every enemy. hopefully you will understand what I meant.
Most probably what I say means fiddling inside the code of the core or adding an addon for it.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, no, that doesn't answer quite my question, I still don't have a camera that follows the enemy. I would like like, the mouse follows where the enemy is going to walk and like, work with every enemy. hopefully you will understand what I meant.
Most probably what I say means fiddling inside the code of the core or adding an addon for it.
The "Mouse" or in better Words "the Cursor" allready Follows the Enemys, if the Cam is focused on the Part of the Map, where the Enemy is Located,..and im not able to build new Plugins or make "real" Core edits.Because i dont know enough about Javascript.
I still would like to know if your Example was from the Map : "Feature Reference" ,because this Map is NOT an normal Map it has weird position Issues because of its Map-Setting which i allready explained and showed in the Screenshot.I am Sorry , i dont think i can help you the Way you want it,but i think you should be able to handle whatever u need on "Cam & Zoom Problems" with the Info which i allready wrote down.And I am also Sorry that i am Unable to Explain this better...

Last edited:

Flottos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, a small question. I plan to make a skill called "unstable thunder" which randomly hits one enemy within range. Anyone know if that is possible?

Flottos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also i would like to report another possible bug: When I initially click the unit to check their stats, the face picture does not show up:
1589958233077.png

Then when I click out and click again it does:

1589958276801.png

What is causing this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I decided the best way to represent insanity was to simply make two maps fight for supremacy in front of the player. The results are everything I hoped for! :LZSexcite:

Ami
look the release date - finally!!!
look the price - (convert into Rupiah)"maybe im too forcing myself…" (wait again until Autumn or Christmas Sale)
so MZ is releasing next month :/ I still don't know if I should pick it up or not
I wish all of you have a good time in your life!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batur