dlwjdvud123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
hghjbyyu
Primarily Uses
Other
And another update, finishing something I'd been working on for a while:
SRPG_RangeControl now allows you to specify the movement cost for each terrain tag via plugin parameters. It can also be modified for specific tilesets of even specific maps using notetags, such as <srpgTerrain0Cost:2> or <srpgTerrain3Cost:1.5>
Can I use notetags such as <srpgTerrain0Cost:2> or <srpgTerrain3Cost:1.5> for class and enemy?? I make specific class or enemy to move further range other class actor or enemy.
For example, infantry can move 3 in mountain, but horseman just can move 2 in mountain. or, infantry just can move 2 in sea, captain can move 5 in sea. Dont you think these are more than natural?
Now if I set terrain's cost of sea 3, all of infantry, horseman, captain actor or enemy in sea move like turtle(all of unit's move power calculated to -3)... this is so sad...

Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dlwjdvud123 The costs are not per-unit, and that's not a planned feature. I am looking into setting up tags that would allow specific units to ignore the movement penalty of specific terrains, but it's not working yet. I do have other things I need to do with my time.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another Update : (version 2.2)
I recognized that i was wrong about "win-loss Condittions" beeing buged,.my Setup was wrong ,i had to always clear the Conditions first (even if they are set the first time)
tttttt.png
,so i enabled the InBattleCommand(in the SRPG_Core Plugin Setup) and added the Script-Setup to the BattleStart Common Event..
- added some "easy to handle" Plugins which i use in my main Project:
SRD_StatDistribution_SRD_MasterVolume_Galv_CritStates

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! This is really good!! Thanks so much for sharing!! <3 :D Btw, I tried the demo version, and is there a way to make sort of a "preparation" stage where you can swap actors and check your equipments etc.? Thanks a lot!

ses1715

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
@dlwjdvud123 The costs are not per-unit, and that's not a planned feature. I am looking into setting up tags that would allow specific units to ignore the movement penalty of specific terrains, but it's not working yet. I do have other things I need to do with my time.
Ignoring the movement penelty of specific terrain is exactly what i need!
I understand you are very busy for your life and tired of huge amount of request. . . Im always cheer you and appreciate your effort for about these srpg plugin.
I hope when you free make that option(ingnoring terrain effect tag for actor or class or enemy). have a nice day~ thanks for answer!![/QUOTE]

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! This is really good!! Thanks so much for sharing!! <3 :D Btw, I tried the demo version, and is there a way to make sort of a "preparation" stage where you can swap actors and check your equipments etc.? Thanks a lot!
@ Starmage
Yes there is, i made 2 Maps to show how it works,i call it "Prebattle Phase" its shown in "Chucks Place 1b" and "Chucks Place 1c"
(one map has the Setup in 2 events ,the other map has the Setup in the 6-battle making Events on top left (there is also a Setup in a Common Event,its all explained with text Comments).
And there is also a skill "Call Party Member" that shows how to summon actors with a Skill.. These functions show how it works the Simple way and this can be used to build own more complicated "Preparation Phases"
If u try to build a own more complicated Preparation Phase and have questions,ill try to help if i can..i kept it simple in order to stay easy to understand.
bbbbb.png

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Dopan Wow!! Thank you so much for the info!! ^_^ :) I will check it out now!! I'll approach when I find any confusions! Thanks again! <3

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ All
I finally finished the new Skill "Revive":
can be used on erased KO-affected Events. The Skill i made is for 12 Actors but only 3 Actors are Activated and it can be expanded over 12 Actors by adding Choices..
(the Skill uses Event IDs so u need the event ID of every other Actor in map to activat the other Actors.)
I RECOMMEND TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERY ACTOR IN YOUR OWN PROJECT HAS THE SAME EVENT ID ON EVERY BattleMAP. (that is also usefull for other Issues..)
This Scriptcall from the New SRPG Core is Used:
this.unitRevive(EventID);
(it works on enemy events aswell)
The skill uses Common Event and 3 Hime Choice-Plugins:
-Large Choices
-Disabled Choice Conditions
-Hidden Choice Conditions
which are also implemented in the Updated_Demo Version 2.3
(is Uploaded)

-fixed a few little Issues like swapping this on all my Maps:
before edit.png
after edit.png
Skill is used at 3.45 + (min.sec)

Last edited:

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well guys, I had another problem. apparently the plugin doesn't like that I put AOE damage to an enemy
1593645732860.png
here's how I put it on the Database
1593645832374.png

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well guys, I had another problem. apparently the plugin doesn't like that I put AOE damage to an enemy
View attachment 149731
here's how I put it on the Database
View attachment 149732
@Yew Bowman
well ,AOEs should work fine i dont see anything wrong in your skill Setup..
I got a few Questions in order to get any Ideas on that:

-did you use the Newest Plugin Version of SRPG_ AOE and the other Srpg-Plugins?

-Was it the first time you are using AOEs in your Project?

-Or did AOEs work earlier in your Project but not anymore?

-Did u try it without a Formula?
(if u dont want to make dmg u dont need a formula ,and i never used formuals with " *0")

-Did u try without using "special range: luke"
( i dont think thats the problem but i got no other clue)

-Did u try "sucess 100%" ?

=> we had a few updates and changes on SRPG_AOE & SRPG_Core and a few other Plugins..
The Newest Version of updated Plugins can be found at
DrQs Github or in the Updated-SRPG_Demo

Edit

From what i can understand from the first Image :
it says that it has problems with the AI Control and with making the Enemy Command. After that it has problems with updating the Scene first with the srpg_core than srpg_mapbattle than srpg ux_windows..
Perhaps your Plugins in the PluginManager are not in the right order? (sry thats the only other idea i got)
bueno, los AOE deberían funcionar bien, no veo nada malo en la configuración de tus habilidades ...

Tengo algunas preguntas para obtener ideas sobre eso:

-¿Usaste la versión más nueva del complemento de SRPG_ AOE y los otros complementos de Srpg?

-¿Fue la primera vez que usas AOE en tu proyecto?

¿O funcionaron antes en su proyecto pero ya no?

-¿Lo probaste sin una fórmula?

(si no quieres hacer dmg no necesitas una fórmula, y nunca usé formularios con "* 0")

-Intentaste sin usar "rango especial: luke"

(No creo que ese sea el problema, pero no tengo otra pista)

-¿Intentaste "éxito 100%"?

=> tuvimos algunas actualizaciones y cambios en SRPG_AOE y SRPG_Core y algunos otros complementos.

La versión más nueva de complementos actualizados se puede encontrar en DrQs Github o en el sitio actualizado-SRPG_Demo

edit:

Por lo que puedo entender de la primera imagen:
dice que tiene problemas con el Control de AI y con la creación del Comando Enemigo. Después de eso, tiene problemas para actualizar la escena primero con srpg_core que srpg_mapbattle que srpg ux_windows ..
¿Quizás sus complementos en el PluginManager no están en el orden correcto? (Sry esa es la única otra idea que tengo)
------
@ all
about the Updated-SRPG_Demo; i recognized a bug with the VE plugins when using SV arrow att.. and because the VE sprite plugin doesnt work bugfree anyway (with char sprites) ..
and VE isnt aktive do update his Plugins ,,i decided to delete the 2 VE Plugins from the Updated-SRPG_Demo
-and edited the "MenuNextExp.js" in order to
set the exp info in a better position

(still version2.3 no other changes)
download-link updated

Screenshot_1.png
exptolvup.png

Last edited:

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yew Bowman
well ,AOEs should work fine i dont see anything wrong in your skill Setup..
I got a few Questions in order to get any Ideas on that:

-did you use the Newest Plugin Version of SRPG_ AOE and the other Srpg-Plugins?

-Was it the first time you are using AOEs in your Project?

-Or did AOEs work earlier in your Project but not anymore?

-Did u try it without a Formula?
(if u dont want to make dmg u dont need a formula ,and i never used formuals with " *0")

-Did u try without using "special range: luke"

-Did u try "sucess 100%" ?

=> we had a few updates and changes on SRPG_AOE & SRPG_Core and a few other Plugins..
The Newest Version of updated Plugins can be found at
DrQs Github or in the Updated-SRPG_Demo

Edit

From what i can understand from the first Image :
it says that it has problems with the AI Control and with making the Enemy Command. After that it has problems with updating the Scene first with the srpg_core than srpg_mapbattle than srpg ux_windows..
Perhaps your Plugins in the PluginManager are not in the right order? (sry thats the only other idea i got)
bueno, los AOE deberían funcionar bien, no veo nada malo en la configuración de tus habilidades ...

Tengo algunas preguntas para obtener ideas sobre eso:

-¿Usaste la versión más nueva del complemento de SRPG_ AOE y los otros complementos de Srpg?

-¿Fue la primera vez que usas AOE en tu proyecto?

¿O funcionaron antes en su proyecto pero ya no?

-¿Lo probaste sin una fórmula?

(si no quieres hacer dmg no necesitas una fórmula, y nunca usé formularios con "* 0")

-Intentaste sin usar "rango especial: luke"

-¿Intentaste "éxito 100%"?

=> tuvimos algunas actualizaciones y cambios en SRPG_AOE y SRPG_Core y algunos otros complementos.

La versión más nueva de complementos actualizados se puede encontrar en DrQs Github o en el sitio actualizado-SRPG_Demo

edit:

Por lo que puedo entender de la primera imagen:
dice que tiene problemas con el Control de AI y con la creación del Comando Enemigo. Después de eso, tiene problemas para actualizar la escena primero con srpg_core que srpg_mapbattle que srpg ux_windows ..
¿Quizás sus complementos en el PluginManager no están en el orden correcto? (Sry esa es la única otra idea que tengo)
------
@ all
about the Updated-SRPG_Demo; i recognized a bug with the VE plugins when using SV arrow att.. and because the VE sprite plugin doesnt work bugfree anyway (with char sprites) ..
and VE isnt aktive do update his Plugins ,,i decided to delete the 2 VE Plugins from the Updated-SRPG_Demo
-and edited the "MenuNextExp.js" in order to
set the exp info in a better position

(still version2.3 no other changes)
download-link updated

1) I did install the newest version of the plugin, now it doesn't crash in my face but the enemy refuses to use any AOE attacks.
2) You know I used AOE skills for my player characters just fine.
3) Yeah, tried that.
4) Also did that and still seems that the enemy refuses to use AOE.
well, at least I solved one of my problems but not fully solved.
Btw, on the wrong order? Which would be the "right" order?

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) I did install the newest version of the plugin, now it doesn't crash in my face but the enemy refuses to use any AOE attacks.
2) You know I used AOE skills for my player characters just fine.
3) Yeah, tried that.
4) Also did that and still seems that the enemy refuses to use AOE.
well, at least I solved one of my problems but not fully solved.
Btw, on the wrong order? Which would be the "right" order?
4) the right order.. or atleast an Order that works can be found in the Updated-SRPG_Demo2.3
(just use the same order as the SRPG Plugins there) ..
and i advise to copy_paste all SRPG Plugins from the Updated-SRPG_Demo2.3 (js/plugins -Folder) into your project in order to replace your SRPG Plugins.. to make sure that all your SRPG Plugins are the Newest Versions..
(i hope this and the right order solves your problem, i only asked so much Questions to make sure that i dont forgot anything)

Last edited:

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
4) the right order.. or atleast an Order that works can be found in the Updated-SRPG_Demo2.3
(just use the same order as the SRPG Plugins there) ..
and i advise to copy_paste all SRPG Plugins from the Updated-SRPG_Demo2.3 (js/plugins -Folder) into your project in order to replace your SRPG Plugins.. to make sure that all your SRPG Plugins are the Newest Versions..
(i hope this and the right order solves your problem, i only asked so much Questions to make sure that i dont forgot anything)
welp, I tried to put it on the right order but apparently the computer still refuses to do any AOE attacks,
I am not sure why but still refuses to.

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to make it so that an event(ie: Treasure chest, an NPC) can only be interacted with if one of the units is close enough to it? In the demo, the player has to stand on top of the event but I would like to avoid that if possible.

Also, is it possible to set it where two units can attack each other if they share the same terrain tag, but not if they don't? For example, if party member 1 and enemy 1 are both on tiles labeled 4, they can fight each other. If they are both on tiles labeled 5, they can, but if one is on 4 and one is on 5, they cannot.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welp, I tried to put it on the right order but apparently the computer still refuses to do any AOE attacks,
I am not sure why but still refuses to.
i tried it in the current Demo(2.3) and it works for auto actors and enemys.

I gave the slime the skilltype-magic and the magic skill "sun"
for this test.
skill to monster.png

Now there can be 2 reasons why it doesnt work in your project:

1) any of your SRPG Plugin(from DrQ), is not the Newest Version ..
2)you have another Plugin, which i dont know, that makes the Problem..

if 1) update all your SRPG Plugins(from DrQ) , to the Newest Version.

if 2) disable all your not SRPG Plugins and try if it works..
and if it works, Enable one by one all the disabled not SRPG plugins, in order to find out which plugin makes the problem.

Last edited:

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to make it so that an event(ie: Treasure chest, an NPC) can only be interacted with if one of the units is close enough to it? In the demo, the player has to stand on top of the event but I would like to avoid that if possible.

Also, is it possible to set it where two units can attack each other if they share the same terrain tag, but not if they don't? For example, if party member 1 and enemy 1 are both on tiles labeled 4, they can fight each other. If they are both on tiles labeled 5, they can, but if one is on 4 and one is on 5, they cannot.
sry for Double Posting i wanted to keep the answers Seperated.

well u can use :
EventDistance(VariableID, EventID, EventID); # Store the distance between events in a variable.
and u can use a cursor-trigger chest(like Chuck only as chest) instead,with a "If condition" in the event ( if variable ect)
chuck.png
chest.png
variable distance.png
than u could only open the chest with cursor clik on it.. and only " IF event X has 0 Distance to event Y"(=Variable)

---
Honestly i dont know perhaps you could use special states to disable attacks or use regions but this would be very complicated if it works..so i have to say => I think thats not Possible..or atleast I dont know how..

Last edited:

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i tried it in the current Demo(2.3) and it works for auto actors and enemys.

I gave the slime the skilltype-magic and the magic skill "sun"
for this test.

Now there can be 2 reasons why it doesnt work in your project:

1) any of your SRPG Plugin(from DrQ), is not the Newest Version ..
2)you have another Plugin, which i dont know, that makes the Problem..

if 1) update all your SRPG Plugins(from DrQ) , to the Newest Version.

if 2) disable all your not SRPG Plugins and try if it works..
and if it works, Enable one by one any of your other not SRPG plugins, in order to find out which plugin makes the problem.
1593722255640.png
well, I tried doing it that way this time but still doesn't work
1593722298927.png
This is how I did it, and yes, I already updated my plugins

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
View attachment 149827
well, I tried doing it that way this time but still doesn't work
View attachment 149828
This is how I did it, and yes, I already updated my plugins
then there is just the option,that u have another Plugin
(NOT SRPG) in your project which makes the problem
Perhaps an Enemy AI plugin? you only can disable all Not-Srpg-Plugins in order to find it out.
Thats the last idea i got on this sry.. if it works in the demo it should work for everybody aslong you dont have any other plugin Incompatibletys

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then there is just the option,that u have another Plugin
(NOT SRPG) in your project which makes the problem
Perhaps an Enemy AI plugin? you only can disable all Not-Srpg-Plugins in order to find it out.
Thats the last idea i got on this sry.. if it works in the demo it should work for everybody aslong you dont have any other plugin Incompatibletys
1593723265122.png
these are my plugins, maybe rearanging them would fix it?

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
View attachment 149829
these are my plugins, maybe rearanging them would fix it?
yes try to rearange them before u disable some of them it looks a bit chaotic..
YEP Plugins have its own order that can be found at Yep webiste
i advise to make first the basic module which i cant see on your setup, than the yep plugins in their right order,than the srpg Plugins like in the Demo,then all the other plugins ..
also it could be that you dont use all DrQ plugins? i recommend to use them all..(only "directskill" is not needed and only Optional)
basic +yep demo.png

and i think u have some Yep Plugins missing (action sequense pack 1-3 for example),, they where in the first SRPG demo from this Forum first posting
(not updated demo i mean the default SRPG-Demo)

edit.
and you should delete the VE plugins i showd a bug earlier,and i didnt test other VE Plugins compatiblety

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• CMS

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made the parts to simplify my actions.
"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeljordig