Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well, I tried using a random formula, and no matter what, the enemy drains his energy nonstop and stays technically dead, it doesn't disappear until I kill it for real. I am guessing my only solution is using Lunatic Mode or making a dedicated plugin
View attachment 150991
if (Math.random()<0.1) {a.setHp(a.hp - 100)} else {a.atk * 4- b.def * 2}
This is what the formula looks like btw.
@Yew Bowman
Could you pls Explain in Detail, what exactly it is you want as result,and what exactly you did, that didnt work like you wanted it.
Because like it looks now, i got no Idea what this is about..
and cant try to help

---------
@ All
However i recognized that the "autolife" Plugin doesnt work in MapbattleMode.
=> if the battler, that has Reraise State Active, dies in mapbattle, the Reraise Function & Animation doesnt Trigger..
But i found another AutoLife Plugin ,which works in Mapbattle Mode..(=the Reraise function works), but doesnt trigger the Animation in Mapbattle.
=>With a lot of luck, i successfully edited this Second Autolife Plugin in order to check if Mapbattle is active,and to trigger the Animation, in Mapbattle or in SVbattleMode depending on, which BattleMode is active..
=> this Edited Autolife Plugin has more Notetags than the other Plugin,and all of them work after the second edit^^

Added info in the Plugin Help info.
==>deleted the old autolife Plugin and added the New & edited "AutoLife"-Plugin
==>updated the Demo Download link (still Version2.5)

Last edited:

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yew Bowman
Could you pls Explain in Detail, what exactly it is you want as result,and what exactly you did, that didnt work like you wanted it.
Because like it looks now, i got no Idea what this is about..
and cant try to help

---------
@ All
However i recognized that the "autolife" Plugin doesnt work in MapbattleMode.
=> if the battler, that has Reraise State Active, dies in mapbattle, the Reraise Function & Animation doesnt Trigger..

But i found another AutoLife Plugin ,which works in Mapbattle Mode..(=the reraise-function works), but doesnt trigger the Animation.
=>With a lot of luck, i successfully edited this Second Autolife Plugin in order to check if Mapbattle is active,and to trigger the Animation, in Mapbattle or in SVbattleMode depending on, which BattleMode is active..
=> this Edited Autolife Plugin has more Notetags than the other Plugin,but 1 Notetag that changes the Default Animation ID, doesnt work in the edited Version.

(im not sure if i can fix this later or not)
Added info in the Plugin Help info,,its still possible to set a Default Animation in the Plugin param Setup.. the same way it was in the other Plugin

==>deleted the old autolife Plugin and added the New & edited "AutoLife"-Plugin
==>updated the Demo Download link (still Version2.5)
well, if you couldn't tell by the Action Sequence , I am trying to make a skill that has a 90% chance of hitting its target and 10% chance of hitting itself

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well, if you couldn't tell by the Action Sequence , I am trying to make a skill that has a 90% chance of hitting its target and 10% chance of hitting itself
Im not good with formulas but reading this again :
the enemy drains his energy nonstop and stays technically dead, it doesn't disappear until I kill it for real
..so your Formula works ? only the KO doesnt Work like it is supposed to do..? (if i understand right)

Edit 1
i deleted the old text because im pretty sure, i know what the problem is ..
When changing HP, with "allow KO",Events can get KO but wont erase the Event until BattleAction.That is technically not a Bug, its how SRPG works atm.
And for example, i use this to create fake deathStates with using a State, on which i change the CharSpriteImg (="Motion" when unsing DrQ Plugins*) to a SleepingCharSprite (to simulate a death character),if i dont want the death Battle Events, to Dissapear (=get erased) from the Map.
So you can make a Situation, where a Battle happens to make the Event get erased, or you can create a fake DeathState, where the Event has NO-"range" for anything, and looks like a sleeping or death Event, which get ignored from the Enemy AI..
Imgs and Video to show better in Spoiler:
-500 hp.pngdeath event.png
drQ EventMotions.png
*Drq Plugins to change the char sprite img :
-DRQ_EventMotions
-SRPG_MapBattle_Motions
State notetag:
(SRPG_MapBattleMotions)
<idleMotion:X> repeats motion X when no other motion is playing
bypasses the noMotions tag
------------------------------------------------
New actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, skill, and state tag:
(SRPG_AIControl)
<aiIgnore> this unit is completely invisible to AI units
------------------------------------------------
Actor, Class, Enemy, Weapon, Armor, and State notetag:
(SRPG_MapBattleMotions)
<noMotions>
this character will not play new motions
-------------------------------------------------
New actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, state, and skill note tags: (SRPG_RangeControl)
<blockOpponents:true/false>
# if true, opponents cannot move through you
example fakedeathstate.png

Edit 2
You also could end the turn, and wait for the next turn,
to let the FakeDeathUnit Disappear (=Event erased).
That happens aslong KO is active .

(to make another Ko State, that can erase Events at Turn End like the default KO does ,you can use "Himes Custom Death States" StateNoteTag: <custom death state> )

Edit 3
I think for your Situation it would be best to add this to your DeathState (State:1):
<aiIgnore>
<blockOpponents:
true/false>
eg1.png
eg 2.png
For Actors u can use a common event that runs parallel in SRPGbattle to change the sprite char to "blank" (=nothing).1 turn later the Event will be erased anyway..(aslong KO is active)
Or if its about an EnemyUnit and not an ActorUnit, u can use another FakeDeathState with <idleMotion:X>,to change the charSpriteIMG like its explained in "Edit 1"& "Edit 2".. u can use the Plugin Himes Placeholder States,or Auto Passive States (YEP) in order to control what state gets activated.
I will create an FakeDeathStates-Example for the Actor "shadow",
in the next Version(2.6) of the Updated-SRPG_Demo.

Last edited:

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im not good with formulas but reading this again :

..so your Formula works ? only the KO doesnt Work like it is supposed to do..? (if i understand right)

Edit 1
i deleted the old text because im pretty sure, i know what the problem is ..
When changing HP, with "allow KO",Events can get KO but wont erase the Event until BattleAction.That is technically not a Bug, its how SRPG works atm.
And for example, i use this to create fake deathStates with using a State, on which i change the CharSpriteImg (="Motion" when unsing DrQ Plugins*) to a SleepingCharSprite (to simulate a death character),if i dont want the death Battle Events, to Dissapear (=get erased) from the Map.
So you can make a Situation, where a Battle happens to make the Event get erased, or you can create a fake DeathState, where the Event has NO-"range" for anything, and looks like a sleeping or death Event, which get ignored from the Enemy AI..
Imgs and Video to show better in Spoiler:
*Drq Plugins to change the char sprite img :
-DRQ_EventMotions
-SRPG_MapBattle_Motions

Edit 2
You also could end the turn, and wait for the next turn,
to let the FakeDeathUnit Disappear (=Event erased).
That happens KO is active .

(to make another Ko State, that can erase Events at Turn End like the default KO does ,you can use "Himes Custom Death States" StateNoteTag: <custom death state> )

Edit 3
I think for your Situation it would be best to add this to your DeathState (State:1):

For Actors u can use a common event that runs parallel in SRPGbattle to change the sprite char to "blank" (=nothing).1 turn later the Event will be erased anyway..(aslong KO is active)
Or if its about an EnemyUnit and not an ActorUnit, u can use another FakeDeathState with <idleMotion:X>,to change the charSpriteIMG like its explained in "Edit 1"& "Edit 2".. u can use the Plugin Himes Placeholder States,or Auto Passive States (YEP) in order to control what state gets activated.
I will create an FakeDeathStates-Example for the Actor "shadow",
in the next Version(2.6) of the Updated-SRPG_Demo.
I am postive there's a third option, no way Lunatic mode or Formulas are the only solution, right?

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am postive there's a third option, no way Lunatic mode or Formulas are the only solution, right?
You can keep using your formula..
The new demo version i am currently uploading, will have a fakedeath-state Example..
This shows you, how to make the BattleUnit Disappear, when HP gets changed to 0, without needing a BattleAction ,then your Problem should be solved..

Updated-SRPG_DemoVersion 2.6 is uploaded!
-fixed revive Skill
-added Fake death State Setup for actor "shadow" (=>made with Himes Placeholder States)
=> to use this Setup for other Units just give the State "FakedeathUser" to the Unit, Units with thisState will get fakedeath when HP at 0, while other Units without the "FakedeathUser"-State will get normal KO.
-upgraded "Chuck" ( he can kill actor "shadow" now..without any BattleAction )
-added some If Conditions in Common Events, to disable fake-death from actor "shadow", after the Next Turn,because the revive skill needs real KO.
(In the Next Turn and after the unit is erased it doesnt matter anyway).
-added 2 Plugins:
->Himes Placeholder States
-> Auto Passive States (YEP)
fakedeathstate.png
--
himes setup.png
--
this.unitAddState(EventId, StateId);# Add the state of the ID specified to the unit with the specified event ID.
this SRPG_Core ScriptCall can be used to add the "FakedeathUser"-State to any unit..

Last edited:

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can keep using your formula..
The new demo version i am currently uploading, will have a fakedeath-state Example..
This shows you, how to make the BattleUnit Disappear, when HP gets changed to 0, without needing a BattleAction ,then your Problem should be solved..

Updated-SRPG_DemoVersion 2.6 is uploaded!
-fixed revive Skill
-added Fake death State Setup for actor "shadow" (=>made with Himes Placeholder States)
=> to use this Setup for other Units just give the State "FakedeathUser" to the Unit, Units with thisState will get fakedeath when HP at 0, while other Units without the "FakedeathUser"-State will get normal KO.
-upgraded "Chuck" ( he can kill actor "shadow" now..without any BattleAction )
-added some If Conditions in Common Events, to disable fake-death from actor "shadow", after the Next Turn,because the revive skill needs real KO.
(In the Next Turn and after the unit is erased it doesnt matter anyway).
-added 2 Plugins:
->Himes Placeholder States
-> Auto Passive States (YEP)
View attachment 151150
--
View attachment 151155
--
this SRPG_Core ScriptCall can be used to add the "FakedeathUser"-State to any unit..
nope, formula doesn't work, they never worked in the map battle because they constantly drain their health, regardless they attack or not, and that's not supposed to happen.

Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yew Bowman That's because the combat preview runs the formulas constantly to generate the preview damage numbers. I think a formula more like this would work:
JavaScript:
($gameTemp.isPrediction() || Math.random() < 0.9) ? a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2 : a.gainHp(-100)
The format used in this case is a ternary statement, which you should generally use instead of if/else statements inside formulas. The syntax is as follows:
conditionToCheck ? codeToRunIfTrue : codeToRunIfFalse

The parenthesis around the condition probably aren't needed, but I put them in for clarity and also because I can't always remember if they're needed. You can experiment if you want.

$gameTemp.isPrediction() will be true if the skill's formula is being run to get a damage prediction, instead of because the skill was actually used. It requires you to be using SRPG_positionEffects if you weren't already, as it's something I added to stop push, pull, and teleport from going off early due to predictions.

|| is an "or" statement, making the condition true if the formula is being run as part of the prediction window OR in the 90% case of success. This should prevent it from doing self-damage when the battle window is open, or anything like that, and also consistently show the damage it ought to do to the enemy.

a.gainHp instead of a.setHp makes the line shorter, and should also cause it to show a damage popup on the user.

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yew Bowman That's because the combat preview runs the formulas constantly to generate the preview damage numbers. I think a formula more like this would work:
JavaScript:
($gameTemp.isPrediction() || Math.random() < 0.9) ? a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2 : a.gainHp(-100)
The format used in this case is a ternary statement, which you should generally use instead of if/else statements inside formulas. The syntax is as follows:
conditionToCheck ? codeToRunIfTrue : codeToRunIfFalse

The parenthesis around the condition probably aren't needed, but I put them in for clarity and also because I can't always remember if they're needed. You can experiment if you want.

$gameTemp.isPrediction() will be true if the skill's formula is being run to get a damage prediction, instead of because the skill was actually used. It requires you to be using SRPG_positionEffects if you weren't already, as it's something I added to stop push, pull, and teleport from going off early due to predictions.

|| is an "or" statement, making the condition true if the formula is being run as part of the prediction window OR in the 90% case of success. This should prevent it from doing self-damage when the battle window is open, or anything like that, and also consistently show the damage it ought to do to the enemy.

a.gainHp instead of a.setHp makes the line shorter, and should also cause it to show a damage popup on the user.
Eh, it's not ideal but at least the formula itself does the job, it's the best I can get at the moment. Thanks for your help, if you manage to get a better solution tell me.

BlissAuthority

Dang, it feels good to be a Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I hate to say this, but you should probably get another translator, one who speaks English natively and who has a good grasp of the original Japanese. I can't understand the documentation or most of the example game.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hate to say this, but you should probably get another translator, one who speaks English natively and who has a good grasp of the original Japanese. I can't understand the documentation or most of the example game.
Im not sure what you mean,is it about the default demo from the OP#1 , or do
you mean the Updated-SRPG_Demo2.6? .
(i didnt translated anything on the default Demo,and my english could be better aswell^^)
However i only translate Plugin* Help (Asian)-Text with google translater ,because thats better than nothing.. (*Plugins in the Updated-SRPG_Demo2.6)
edit
The default Demo from from OP#1 is not made,by anyone who is active here, at the moment.
RyanBram from OP#1, wasnt here since a while.But if there is something,that we could help to explain, pls ask in Detail ,(screenshots would also be helpfull) and it can probably get solved.

Last edited:

BlissAuthority

Dang, it feels good to be a Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
However i only translate Plugin* Help (Asian)-Text with google translater ,because thats better than nothing.. (*Plugins in the Updated-SRPG_Demo2.6)
That explains a lot. Google Translate is, in my experience, far worse than nothing.

It's whatever demo you currently have up on the Itch.io page. I'll take another look but hearing this makes me want to reiterate that you need a proper translation.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That explains a lot. Google Translate is, in my experience, far worse than nothing.

It's whatever demo you currently have up on the Itch.io page. I'll take another look but hearing this makes me want to reiterate that you need a proper translation.
https://ryanbram.itch.io/srpg-engine-demo = Itch.io page
thats the default Demo..
The Updated-SRPG_demo2.6, is a Extension of the default Demo, in which i changed Nothing on the Default-part of the Demo. (=means the test-Game and its Missions).
But i added all of DrQs SRPG Plugins, and some other Free SRPG Plugins and other Free* not-SRPG Plugins (*Credits Required of course)
And i Added "Chuck" and new Missions, which i used to show some Functions.
I recommend to try the Updated-SRPG_demo2.6 (=link in my Signature Spoiler),because it
has more SRPG Plugins and the Updated SRPG_Core.

The Translation of the Default Demo..(Itch.io page) is nothing we could change ,because we got no Control of the Itch.io page.
Of course i could try to edit the Default-part of my "Updated-SRPG_demo2.6" but i didnt want to change other peoples work.

In this UpdatedDemo i just wanted to add more Informations,and as i sayd my English isnt the Best.
But i understand SRPG and its Functions pretty much and DrQ knows even more when it comes to JS.Thats why i sayed if there is any Question, that it can probably get solved.

For example
; -> i saw that you tried to change the way, Actors can move and act. This wasnt possible, in the Default Demo because, "AddActionTimes" was Buged.(it only worked on Items)
But in the Updated-SRPG_demo2.6, "AddactionTimes" works fine(also on skills), thx to DrQ.
I even added Switches, to the SRPG_core Plugin (param-)Setup, that let you Control the Default ActorBattleCommands with these Switches.
That makes it easier to make these changes on "action & movement".
I am sorry if the "Updated-SRPG_demo2.6" ( the only demo i'm responsible for ) is made in to bad English.I hope Chuck and his Maps are understandable.

Last edited:

Gabbypie64

Aster World Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is this still being worked on?

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is this still being worked on?
Yes and No, the last update from RyanBram was #1"(v.1.21 - updated on July 21st, 2019)" ,and on the jap website "lemon Slice", were other Updates of the SRPG Core .These Updates and other Improovements where implemented from Doktor_Q (and the Plugins of his Github).
But the default Demo from the Itch.io page seems to be "finished".
However all SRPG plugins (=jap_SRPG and the DrQ plugins), i could find are in the "Updated-SRPG_Demo2.6" (link in my Signature spoiler).
This Updated-SRPG_Demo, is also kind of "finished", but i update it sometimes for bugfixes or if i add any other functions or plugins.
edit.I am currently working on improove, how the zoom works for different kind of skills..
(=Skills with AOE or not AOE or Skills with Visual moving Animations or not ect)

Last edited:

Yew Bowman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so here's a complex thing I want to make so bear with me
I want to make "general" kind of units
and I want them to command their lesser units
you know, foot troops
sadly I didn't manage to accomplish force action with common event
how I can make my actors command other actors to force actions, even if they had their turn already?
(EG: I want Mayoi to command her shielders to form a shield wall; AKA: to block)

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so here's a complex thing I want to make so bear with me
I want to make "general" kind of units
and I want them to command their lesser units
you know, foot troops
sadly I didn't manage to accomplish force action with common event
how I can make my actors command other actors to force actions, even if they had their turn already?
(EG: I want Mayoi to command her shielders to form a shield wall; AKA: to block)
@Yew Bowman
I suppose the "footTroops" are AI units?
(if they are not AI units, the Gamer can move them,,)
Perhaps u could try to use the SRPG AI Control -Plugin or the YEP BattleAICore -Plugin*,
in order to control, what "footTroops" do, with Switches (or Variables).
That way the "General" can use Skills connected to Common Events in order to Control those AI-Switches.. The Command-Skills could be "add-actionTimes" skills,that way the Gamer can use them as often he/she wants. If you add "notUseAfterMove" to the Command-Skill, they can only use Command-Skills BEFORE moving..
..(=to avoid endless movement Exploit)
->Thats just an Vague Idea, but my best guess, how to make this happen.
(YEP BattleAICore -Plugin is not part of the Updated Demo at the Moment)
----
@Doktor_Q
- I recognized that using AnimDelay on AOEs, let every hit get a Delay,and to avoid that, after using Zoom and moving Animations, i needed more Control,over the Delay Function..
->thats why i added a switch & variable to the AnimDelay function, into the MapBattle-Plugin Param-Setup.
I am trying to do, little JS changes my self,(to learn and avoid more work) and I hope that this change, is solid enough to get implemented, in the Default Mapbattle Plugin.
Aswell as i hope, the little Setup-param changes i made on the SRPG_Core earlier, are solid enough to get implemented in the Default SRPG_Core (=info at "edit 3" of #719)
Default JS infodefault.png
----
Edit JS Info
edit1.png
edit2.png
edit3.png
This is needed if unsing Custom EX Common Event(=triggers,once before Hit ), for the Moving Animation without Zoom,and a second Common event with skill Setup Commands (=triggers after every Hit--Thats where the *ChangeDelaySwitch* should be Enabled--), to Zoom in and rebuild Animation for the AOE Hits if the Default Animation is a Blank Placeholder-DelayTrigger.
Im not sure why,but the best Timing on AOE hits and Delay is not "Disable the Delay"..
(= in order to have the AOE Damage trigger and the Animation Close to each other)
-> its minimum 30Frames or more..
(the less the better, nobody wants to wait to long, on every AOE hit)
-> using a Variable and a Switch, might be a little bit over-reacted, but i wanted to give most possible Control for the future, if ever needed..

*ChangeDelaySwitch* (used for AOEs secord part if the first part had Moving Animations)
-enable when the second of Multiple AOE targets, get hit with skill connected Common Event

-disable with "post action"-phase
----
@ ALL
==> the Edited MapBattle Plugin, aswell as new Skill Setups & Common Events for AOEs & Zoom and Moving Animations ect, will be part of the UpdatedDemo2.7 .
(currently uploading Uploaded!)

Last edited:

Cats777

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will this plugin be updated for MZ?

Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unlikely, since the original developers who wrote most of it haven't been around, and I'm not planning to get MZ for at least a few years, if ever.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated SRPG-Demo to Version 2.8
-Added :Hime's Common Event Queue Plugin
-Added : Skills and Common Events for testing-Timing Purposes
-fixed a few smaller issues:
->disabled some Switches when playing the Maps from the default demo
->added more Descriptions-text To Common Events
=> this update shows that the Yep_SkillCore-Skillphases use other timing in SRPG..
(tested in SVbattle and in mapbattle_true)
-"Custom Execution" notetag is the only one that triggers before damage-triggers
- the 4 Skill phases: (<Before Eval><Pre-Damage Eval><Post-Damage Eval><After Eval>)
-> trigger after the damage-triggers right Before a "normal" (=Skill-Connected) CommonEvent would trigger..
-
SkillPhases.png
-
script if.png
I am trying to find a Script (IMG EG), that allows me to use a "if" condition, to disable a "normal" Common Event (or its Content), in order to only Zoom-in, after the first AOE Hit happend, if there are more Targets in the AOE ..Something like:" if (targets.length == 0)"
( eg in Video-> skill:"test notetag AOE")
The only walkaround i was able to use; is using if Conditions, in order to let the "normal" Common Event, be used first time with no-effect and only with-effect when the second time happens.
But than the Zoom-In Function triggers at the same time like the 2nd Hit damage and not before the cursor moves to the second target,where i want it to Zoom-In.
(eg in Video-> skill: "FirestormAOE2")

Any ideas how to do this are welcome.thx
Edit
Another Problem that was solved by adding a Switch to a Plugin:
-added "OnlyOneTargetInAOE_ID" Switch Param Setup to the SRPG_AOE -Plugin
-updated the change into the Updated-SRPG_Demo Version 2.8
@Doktor_Q i hope that its allowed to add these Switches (or the Variable) to the Plugins..
all changes I made, dont conflict or bug, if not used by adding Var or Switches in the Plugins Setup
aoe plugin setup info.png
-
aoe plugin edit.png
-
multiple Targets in AOE:
This Skill wont Zoom in, if there is only 1 Target in the AOE,..thats what i wanted^^ .
1 Target in AOE:

Last edited:

MetalKing11417

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unlikely, since the original developers who wrote most of it haven't been around, and I'm not planning to get MZ for at least a few years, if ever.
There is also the fact that outside the possibility of the infrastructure of the MZ Engine being remarkably similar to MV on a coding level, it might take a year or two before someone is ready to put up a tactical system for MZ given how complex such a thing can be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

• Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got a nice little platform coming along backwards compatible with MV.
    I'm so amazed at this ABS plugin for MV. This is a plugin that can literally fulfill my biggest game dreams, creating an Ultima VII-like game. Below is a video of a quick scenario I created to test out the plugin. The music in the video is my own composition.

The MZ Steam discussion board is filled with so much whining. Glad I never have to go there, or to any Steam discussion board. Anyway, here's something awesome:
    I've been meaning to create a better trailer for my game but it takes time, so for now all I got is the same old trailer with updated footage:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tihn