maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, as it turns out, the reason the grenade was able to work was because I had used an event that checked a specific party member's state. However, I would like to use a script that checks all party members, but it just doesn't work:

for (var j = -1; j < $gameParty.members().length; j++) {

if ($gameParty.members()[j].isStateAffected(17)) {

$gameParty.members()[j].removeState(17);

};

};

Last edited:

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, as it turns out, the reason the grenade was able to work was because I had used an event that checked a specific party member's state. However, I would like to use a script that checks all party members, but it just doesn't work:

for (var j = -1; j < $gameParty.members().length; j++) {

if ($gameParty.members()[j].isStateAffected(17)) {

$gameParty.members()[j].removeState(17);

};

};
Thats because $gameParty.members Adresses all party members..
..but in SRPG_Battle, there is no real Game Party.. all Units are in a Single Group.
i once explained the BattleGroup thing with images there -->"#652
(look in spoiler "inBattleGroup Explanation")
--
The Size of the availleble Actors in battle is controlled with a variable from the SRPG_core Plugin Setup,..
(max actors in battle if set to 0 ,there is no regulation .. and 1 = 1 ;2 = 2 ect)
and they are variables in the SRPG_core Plugin Setup, that tell u how much actors are in battle or how much enemys are in battle..
I use the "battleUnits" plugin to check the States of all Active Units in both Plugin commands,but there is no Command that only checks all states and report that with switches because i dont want more 100switches inthere^^ ..and with script knowlegde a lot of ways could be used..
My Plugin use scripts with the Event ID of the Units:
Code:
if ( $gameSystem.EventToUnit(eventID)[1].isStateAffected(stateID) ) {...};
(something like that but the plugins use variables to insert all the IDs )
--
"only for Actors" can be adressed with: -->"$gameActors.actor(1)"
(for actor 1)
..thats how i Adress my SRD actorUnit Huds ..
(more info about SRD Huds ect in my Signature spoiler)

edit.
if u can wait about 1h i will provide another possible way for u to make this with not so much eventing ..by coincidense the newest change i made on the aura-skill Plugin Command "CheckAddState" (not uploaded yet) could be used for your situation.
--
Aura like it works now before the next Upload :
- if Unit is in EffectRange of (Aura)"TriggerState-VarID" ->"child"-State gets affected and..
.. stay affected if Unit leave the EffectRange till the state runs out because of "turn condition" in State Setup
--
Aura like it works after the next Upload:
u will have 1 extra global Switch "remove state switch" explained in plugin help..
- if Unit is in EffectRange of (Aura)"TriggerState-VarID" ->"child"-State gets affected and..
..if "remove state switch" "true" before using Plugin Command.. the State will be Removed if the Unit leaves the EffectRange
---
=> this fuction could be used to remove your InvisibleState..by setting EffectRange to " -1* " .. no state will be added and the "child"-state will be removed..
..the "TriggerState-VarID" could be the special grenade-invisible state that way only this unit will be adressed..
and the "child state id" would be the also the special grenade-invisible state..
- "SingelUnit EventID" and "BattleUnit Event Id" should both be the User of the Skill = "event ID" or "BattleUnit Var Event ID"
*( i didnt tested " -1 "yet ,but it should work and "0" would still adress the ActingUnit because its 0 away from itself in this Solution)

edit2
The Updated -> "Dopans Plugins Zip" is allready reUploaded but the Demo itself needs more time^^
(links in the Signature Spoiler)

edit3
i just realized there is a much easier way to handle the grenade skill and its Invisible state:
- use Yep passive auto states.js:
->state condition -> Skill "grenade" is learned and "switch x" is set "true"
-> use the "switch x" to control when ever the Invisible State is supposed to be active..
This should work for all Units that use the Grenade skill
("switch x" set "true" with "custom ex" on skill and "post-action" to disable set "false")

Last edited:

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This code mostly works:
for (var j = 1; j <= 6; j++) {

if ($gameSystem.EventToUnit(11)[j].isStateAffected(17)) {

$gameSystem.EventToUnit(11)[j].removeState(17);

};

}

Though I'm not sure what variable I am supposed to place instead of the '11,' so that multiple events are observed. Also, does this EventToUnit function refer to enemy units as well?

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This code mostly works:
for (var j = 1; j <= 6; j++) {

if ($gameSystem.EventToUnit(11)[j].isStateAffected(17)) {

$gameSystem.EventToUnit(11)[j].removeState(17);

};

}

Though I'm not sure what variable I am supposed to place instead of the '11,' so that multiple events are observed. Also, does this EventToUnit function refer to enemy units as well?
Yes! thats why i use it and other way that "$gameMap.event()" which adresses all events on Map, it adresses ONLY Unit Events..
In the Plugin it checks 100 Variables if the Unit-Event ID is Stored one by one^^ i couldnt solve that any other way yet

However i edtited the last posting (edit3) for another solution,which is probably better on this situation

edit

Updated SRPG Demo 2.8 is reUploaded aswell

Last edited:

TheAzureFox

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dopan

Ah, my bad, I didn't realize I had to set up all six events at once to get it working ;;; I did just that now and everything seems to work! The only thing extra I had to do to get it working was add in the "wait 30 frames" + "fadein screen" to get rid of the remaining glitchiness.

And no worries about the descriptions text info. I'm actually learning a lot from the comments on the demo on how the plugin works!! I'm still relatively new to RPGMaker itself (much less plugins lol) so at the moment I'm just trying to figure out how the basics of this plugin work before I build up to more cool and complex stuff like AOE attacks : D If I have any more questions though I'll definitely be sure to ask!

(Also, as a note, I was using the latest updated demo version in your signature and I noticed that the "summon actor/Shadow" feature seems to have broken, at least on the Fusion map and one other map. I included the error code below for it)

Attachments

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dopan

Ah, my bad, I didn't realize I had to set up all six events at once to get it working ;;; I did just that now and everything seems to work! The only thing extra I had to do to get it working was add in the "wait 30 frames" + "fadein screen" to get rid of the remaining glitchiness.

And no worries about the descriptions text info. I'm actually learning a lot from the comments on the demo on how the plugin works!! I'm still relatively new to RPGMaker itself (much less plugins lol) so at the moment I'm just trying to figure out how the basics of this plugin work before I build up to more cool and complex stuff like AOE attacks : D If I have any more questions though I'll definitely be sure to ask!

(Also, as a note, I was using the latest updated demo version in your signature and I noticed that the "summon actor/Shadow" feature seems to have broken, at least on the Fusion map and one other map. I included the error code below for it)
you are right, that happens because of the UnitCall.js: Plugin-Command (& something with the event ids )..
just delete that part(img Spoiler) and the problem is solved,..

=> that error happens because the plugin doesnt have the ID needed in this situation what happens because it will get the id a few moments later..->from the EventPage of the Unit and its ParrallelProcess as soon the action is over
(the setup was a mistake)

Screenshot_1.png
thx for the reminder i have to reUpload the demo again^^done

edit
@ maliyana
about : " how SRPG handle Group"
- UnitEvents are seperated in enemytype and actortype depending on the EventPage Setup
-
Actor Group is made with this funtion:
->(Img in Spoiler SRPG Core Script)
- the code:
Code:
$gameSystem.EventToUnit(X)[1].
where x is the event ID. This is always used with "[1]" or "[0]" or a var in "[]".. example "var i"
(Img in Spoiler SRPG Core Script)
- the Imgs in Spoiler show how the SRPG_core and the Console explains it.. perhaps that can help ..
- ..im still not sure how to make a script that asks about more than 1 Unit with "var" but i try to figure it out in order to ask about "all actors" and "all enemys" and "all units"..

=>my walk-around in the demo atm is to set 2 states to each unit in the event page where the units get the event IDs..
("friend" or "enemy" & "battleUnit")
.. and this way i can ask about every Unit which is state affected with 1 of those 3 States
(only the units which are Connected with the 100 BattleUnits Variables from the "SRPG_BattleUnits.js")

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Steamknight

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm hoping somebody on this forum can help me, because Doktor_Q and MetalKing were really helpful many months ago when I was stuck.

I'm getting a text overlap when selecting targets to attack (see screenshot). I've tried changing my plugin order (see screenshots) and turning off various plugins but still have had no success troubleshooting the issue.

The only thing that removed this issue was swapping out the SRPGCore plugin for a different version (RyanBram's version, which ideally I'd like to use), although I don't know why that fixed it. However, this solution then caused area effects not to display when selecting targets (the area effects still cause damage on multiple targets, but the player can't see which targets the area effect will cover before they attack).

If anybody can help I'd be extremely grateful.

Attachments

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm hoping somebody on this forum can help me, because Doktor_Q and MetalKing were really helpful many months ago when I was stuck.

I'm getting a text overlap when selecting targets to attack (see screenshot). I've tried changing my plugin order (see screenshots) and turning off various plugins but still have had no success troubleshooting the issue.

The only thing that removed this issue was swapping out the SRPGCore plugin for a different version (RyanBram's version, which ideally I'd like to use), although I don't know why that fixed it. However, this solution then caused area effects not to display when selecting targets (the area effects still cause damage on multiple targets, but the player can't see which targets the area effect will cover before they attack).

I recommend to use:
- the latest Core From DrQ
or
- the latest Core From my Demo which is like DrQs but has some extra switches to disable battleCommands .

We had several updates on the "jap" and on the" english" SRPG_Cores.. thx to DrQ we can use all advanteges..

In the "Updated-SRPG_Demo"-zip of my Signature Spoiler are IMGs for the right PluginManger Setup:
1.image is default from the first not edited Demo from RyanBram
2. the second Image is from the current Demo
(only my selfmade Plugins are not included,, they can be put below all other SRPG plugins at the end)
-> if these Imgs and the PluginManager Setup shown there doesnt solve the problem ,pls ask again with all infos u got
Default PluginManager_ First NOT edited DEMO.png
---
SRPG Plugins Default List.png

Last edited:

Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

The overlap is because the space between the text and the value are a fixed distance. Use a shorter term, like "Acc" or "Hit" instead of "Accuracy." You can change most of those terms from the plugin parameters, or for others, from the "Terms" tab of the database. I don't recall which one the hit chance comes from.

You need to use the SRPG_core from my github if you're using the other plugins, because they don't work without the adjustments I made to it.

Steamknight

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dopan and Doktor_Q, thank you both for responding so soon. The SRPGCore I used first was Doktor_Q's so I will try Dopans. I will also double check my plugin order, shorten the terms and follow your other advice. I will let you know whether I am successful or not.

Many thanks.

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dopan One thing to note is that the grenade is an item as opposed to a skill. I'm not sure if that makes a difference, but what I currently have for the Grenade item is:
Formula: a.addState(17); 400 - b.def * 2
The item's note:
<Pre-Damage Eval>

$gameSwitches.setValue(17, true);

</Pre-Damage Eval>

<Target: Everybody>

<hit>

<srpgRange: 5>

<srpgAreaRange:8>

<srpgAreaType:circle>

<srpgAreaOrder:near>

This works well. Switch 17 is turned on and state 17 is given to the user.

For the invisible State 17, the one trait is a Knockout State Resist and it's note section is as follows:
<Custom Passive Condition>
if ($gameSwitches.value(17)) {
condition = true;
} else {
condition = false;
}
</Custom Passive Condition>

The Post-Action event is set to turn switch 17 off, but the state simply doesn't get removed.

Last edited:

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dopan One thing to note is that the grenade is an item as opposed to a skill. I'm not sure if that makes a difference, but what I currently have for the Grenade item is:
Formula: a.addState(17); 400 - b.def * 2
The item's note:
<Pre-Damage Eval>

$gameSwitches.setValue(17, true);

</Pre-Damage Eval>

<Target: Everybody>

<hit>

<srpgRange: 5>

<srpgAreaRange:8>

<srpgAreaType:circle>

<srpgAreaOrder:near>

This works well. Switch 17 is turned on and state 17 is given to the user.

For the invisible State 17, the one trait is a Knockout State Resist and it's note section is as follows:
if ($gameSwitches.value(17)) {
condition = true;
} else {
condition = false;
}

The Post-Action event is set to turn switch 17 off, but the state simply doesn't get removed.
try to use these StateNotetags for the Invisible State..;
(better use a extra invisible state for the grenade not the default one to avoid conflicts later)
State Notetags ( Conditions );
-
Code:
 <Passive Condition: Switch x ON>
  <Passive Condition: Switch x OFF>
and

Code:

if (user.isLearnedSkill( skill_id ) ) {

condition = true;

} else {

condition = false;

}

the one condition controls the switch and the other says that the skill must be learned to have the state..
im not sure if the code:
Code:
user.isLearnedSkill( skill_id )
works here but its worth the try
EDIT!
if "isLearnedSkill(skill_Id)" doesnt work ,try "hasSkill(skill_Id)"

both Conditions must be "true" to let the State be affected
that way you have full controll over the state and it only works on the User who has the skill learned
(atleast i hope that it works that way)

edit:
i dont know about the formula ,probably that could be the reason why the state stays..
im not good in formulas atm.. try to use Custom Execution(Yep SkillCore) "skill or item" -Notetag to control the Switch
..the State can be added with YEP Auto Passive State instead of using a formula..

( Note: the StateNotetags & Conditions i showed here are from the YEP Auto Passive State Plugin )

Last edited:

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
try to use these StateNotetags for the Invisible State..;
(better use a extra invisible state for the grenade not the default one to avoid conflicts later)
State Notetags ( Conditions );
-
Code:
 <Passive Condition: Switch x ON>
  <Passive Condition: Switch x OFF>
and

Code:

if (user.isLearnedSkill( skill_id ) ) {

condition = true;

} else {

condition = false;

}

the one condition controls the switch and the other says that the skill must be learned to have the state..
im not sure if the code:
Code:
user.isLearnedSkill( skill_id )
works here but its worth the try
EDIT!
if "isLearnedSkill(skill_Id)" doesnt work ,try "hasSkill(skill_Id)"

both Conditions must be "true" to let the State be affected
that way you have full controll over the state and it only works on the User who has the skill learned
(atleast i hope that it works that way)

edit:
i dont know about the formula ,probably that could be the reason why the state stays..
im not good in formulas atm.. try to use Custom Execution(Yep SkillCore) "skill or item" -Notetag to control the Switch
..the State can be added with YEP Auto Passive State instead of using a formula..

( Note: the StateNotetags & Conditions i showed here are from the YEP Auto Passive State Plugin )
The grenade is an item, there is no skill. This is particularly important because I want every party member to be able to utilize them, and would rather not clutter the skill menu with a option for every bomb type that I may add in the future. I've actually tried the Custom Execution on it a number of times, but it seems to be exclusive to skills. I've asked around, but so far have yet to find an "Custom Execution for items."

The formula doesn't seem to be the issue, as I've successfully moved the "a.addState17" to a Yanfly notetag, and the issue still persists. Most of this process is functional:

Bomb is thrown in close proximity with user -> immortal state is added via Pre-Damage Eval -> switch 17 is turned on via Pre-Damage Eval -> user take damage through formula -> enemy takes damage through formula -> switch 17 is turned off through Post Action

but once it gets to the part where the State is supposed to get removed, it simply doesn't happen, and the user is still immortal with 0 HP.

Here's the notetag I have in the State:
<Passive Condition: Switch 17 OFF>

if (user.hasSkill(1)) {

condition = true;

} else {

condition = false;

}

Maybe I'm missing something, but I dunno

Last edited:

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The grenade is an item, there is no skill. I've actually tried the Custom Execution on it a number of times, but it seems to be exclusive to skills. I've asked around, but so far have yet to find an "Custom Execution for items."

The formula doesn't seem to be the issue, as I've successfully moved to "a.addState17" to a Yanfly notetag, and it still persists. Most of it is functional, but once it gets to the part where the State is supposed to get removed, it simply doesn't happen. Here's the notetag I have in the State:
<Passive Condition: Switch 17 OFF>

if (user.hasSkill(1)) {

condition = true;

} else {

condition = false;

}

You are right my bad u can only use a Common event on Items and that happens later than the Custom Ex..

Edit2

.. well Yep Passive States needs the State Notetags and the :
Code:
Actor, Class, Skills, Weapon, Armor, Enemy Notetags:
  <Passive State: x>
  <Passive State: x, x, x>
If you got that and also the param Setup in the Yep Plugin.. than the passive State should leave if the Switch is "off/on"
..Wait a sec.. if Grenade is an ITEM only. why do we use .
"if (user.hasSkill(1))" ???
- you can also use 2 Switches or more instead.. i know for sure that i can control passiveStates with Switches
(all Switches must be true/false,, if 1 is not fiting in the Condition the PassiveState disappears..)

edit3
-> try to take away the skill Condition and look if that helps..
pls let me know, as soon u solved it, Im a bit curius why this doesnt work..

edit 4
(after reading your Text again)..
ok just to be sure.. YepAutoPassive States are not States ,they are some kind of subState.. that means they cant be taken off by "removeState" they only get off when Condition doesnt fit..

If u are able to add a "normal" State Type with the Formula.., than u dont need Passive States because u can use the new Plugin and one of its Scriptcalls to remove a State(x) from ALL Units..
And if u somehow added a "normal" invincible State with Formula while using YepAutoPassives on the same State,than this can *Conflict..: *( i did that allready^^)
- this means if State invincible is a "Passive added" and a "Formula added normal" State..than the PassiveState Condition, will only be able to remove the AutoPassive-Part of the State..
The "normal"-State, has to be removed with this Script for EG:
(or with my "SRPG_UnitGroups.js" which works on UnitGroups)
Code:
$gameSystem.EventToUnit(EventId)[1].removeState(StateId);
-> so u can use "normal" States added with formula for Example and taken off with Plugin "SRPG_UnitGroups.js", OR u can use YepAutoPassive with its Conditions to set State "on/off"..but dont use both^^
-SRPG_UnitGroups.js <-- Link is here

Last edited:

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are right my bad u can only use a Common event on Items and that happens later than the Custom Ex..

Edit2

.. well Yep Passive States needs the State Notetags and the :
Code:
Actor, Class, Skills, Weapon, Armor, Enemy Notetags:
  <Passive State: x>
  <Passive State: x, x, x>
If you got that and also the param Setup in the Yep Plugin.. than the passive State should leave if the Switch is "off/on"
..Wait a sec.. if Grenade is an ITEM only. why do we use .
"if (user.hasSkill(1))" ???
- you can also use 2 Switches or more instead.. i know for sure that i can control passiveStates with Switches
(all Switches must be true/false,, if 1 is not fiting in the Condition the PassiveState disappears..)

edit3
-> try to take away the skill Condition and look if that helps..
pls let me know, as soon u solved it, Im a bit curius why this doesnt work..

edit 4
(after reading your Text again)..
ok just to be sure.. YepAutoPassive States are not States ,they are some kind of subState.. that means they cant be taken off by "removeState" they only get off when Condition doesnt fit..

If u are able to add a "normal" State Type with the Formula.., than u dont need Passive States because u can use the new Plugin and one of its Scriptcalls to remove a State(x) from ALL Units..
And if u somehow added a "normal" invincible State with Formula while using YepAutoPassives on the same State,than this can *Conflict..: *( i did that allready^^)
- this means if State invincible is a "Pasive added" and a "Formula added normal" State..than the PassiveState Condition, will only be able to remove the AutoPassive-Part of the State..
The "normal"-State, has to be removed with this Script for EG:
(or with my "SRPG_UnitGroups.js" which works on UnitGroups)
Code:
$gameSystem.EventToUnit(EventId)[1].removeState(StateId);
-> so u can use "normal" States added with formula for Example and taken off with Plugin "SRPG_UnitGroups.js", OR u can use YepAutoPassive with its Conditions to set State "on/off"..but dont use both^^
-SRPG_UnitGroups.js <-- Link is here
Alright, so I've used the this.allAxRemoveState(x) scriptcall and it works as intended. Many thanks!

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick question, is it possible to let a unit move multiple times? Ideally before and after performing a skill?

Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick question, is it possible to let a unit move multiple times? Ideally before and after performing a skill?
You can give the unit extra turns, either through the "action times+" trait, or via the <addActionTimes: X> notetag on skills or items. Each extra turn will allow the unit to move and then use an action, in sequence, and you can use other units in between actions.

If you're asking about being able to break up a character's movement into multiple moves, or to take an action in the middle of your movement, no, it is not possible with the system as it is, because it doesn't track a unit's movement as points- movement is just a range, and you can move the unit to any empty cell within that range.

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Regret to say that I've come across another issue in regards to the grenade, but this time, it seems to be in relation to how the Post Action processes commands. This seems to have been present through the various methods I've tried to get working: what happens is that if the user blows themselves up, once their turn is over, their health is reduced to 0, the immortal state is removed, and state 1 is added. However, their sprite does not disappear and remains until somebody attacks them. They themselves cannot attack, as the game sees them as KO'd. So if they were the last player unit, and the last remaining enemy is an immovable unit is on the other side of the screen, the battle will be stuck infinitely.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Regret to say that I've come across another issue in regards to the grenade, but this time, it seems to be in relation to how the Post Action processes commands. This seems to have been present through the various methods I've tried to get working: what happens is that if the user blows themselves up, once their turn is over, their health is reduced to 0, the immortal state is removed, and state 1 is added. However, their sprite does not disappear and remains until somebody attacks them. They themselves cannot attack, as the game sees them as KO'd. So if they were the last player unit, and the last remaining enemy is an immovable unit is on the other side of the screen, the battle will be stuck infinitely.
this happens because the unit died post-act.. that would also happen if use any selfmade function to set hp to 0 outside of battle action..
In such Cases the game only delete the sprite if a battle action happens (but that looks bad the enemy try to kill a death unit)..
..Or if set turn end.. this is shown with the "fake death state" from "shadow" in the demo..
(there u can use "chuck" to kill "shadow" outside of battle)
-> u can also use the "erase event" command or a similar scriptcall to solve this.. but than the event will be replaced with a new one on this map ..
(incase u want to make the map availleble multiple times and incase u have something written into the event page of the unit... the written text will dissapear when u visit the same map again)
=>there is also a scriptcall in the Final Version of SRPG_UnitGroup.js, which erases all events of a group, on the unit which is state is affected..
(in this scriptcall this state should allways be the used deathstate)
=> u could also use if conditions&eventcommand with "if actor 1 is state-affected deathstate change Image to Blank image position".. to avoid event deleting..
=> or u can use MapbattleMotions.js and DRq_eventMotions.js, to set a Blank char image to the Unit if Deathstate affected..to avoid event deleting..

It depends on what u need and if u want to make the map availeble multiple times while writting stuff(fuctions) in the units eventpages (like i do in the demo,thats why i know that)
=> Note: this problem with event deleting = eventpage get cleared; happens only on Actors but NOT on Enemys..

edit.
i didnt test that, but its probably the best solution,
if it works for u.. --> Spoiler
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

onatig

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all! I am modifying the SRPG Engine system, but I have a question ... how do I make CPU control an ally? or how can I add allies on the map that I don't have to control them? .. example: suppose I have 8 actors, but I only want to use 4 and the other 4 I want the CPU to do it for me, is it possible? I am looking forward to your response! Sorry for my bad English!.....thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Little early but to all of you that celebrate it :

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tian