Final_zero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So for my game I am looking for a Srpg system.
A game that has inspired me is legna Tactica.
I was hopeing someone could write a plugin for a battle system similar to this.
http://www.kemco.jp/sp/games/rt/en/system.html

Things I would need:
  1. Tiles for player and enemy to walk on. So There is a move command that when clicked the floor shows squares where the player can move. The basic for all Srpgs
  2. settings for different weapon ranges. So a bow wielding character would be able to fire several spaces away but not next to them.
  3. After moveing or not several options apea:
  • attack
  • skill (Useing aoe skills)
  • Item (Useing aoe items)
  • defend (Ends the turn of that actor)
Things that would be nice but not important
  1. Tresure chests on map
  2. Turns based on agi stat. So I.E John > Bad guy > Mellisa > Calvin > Big boss. (I understand if this is too much if so player then enemy turn works fine)

Thanks for helping please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Final_zero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks i looked and couldn't find anything. You are a life saver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKPoliandro