RMMV Stacking bad states

IzumiRecord

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I want to be brief on this matter. I have been looking for a pluggin for RMMV for some time, it is very specific what I want to do with this pluggin, it is the stacking of altered states on allies and enemies. A mechanic that comes from a mobile game, Epic7 which allows you to stack certain altered states such as poison or bleeding.

Example:
iu.png
Screenshot_387.jpgScreenshot_388.jpg

How it works, it is easy, at the time of producing an altered state a new one is created if the same altered state was already placed on the target, being independent of the others that are the same.

I leave a graphic description here below to be more descriptive, this is the closest to what I want to get.
Screenshot_389.jpg
the number on the icon refers to how many turns are left for that altered state to vanish.Screenshot_391.png

As additional information, I can offer a small fee for anyone who can recreate this mechanic in a plugin.

Thanks.

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Making the states stack is simple.
The issue is showing the different instances of them on the battler.

I believe there is a plugin like that out.
Do you use it and if so, which.
I'll test my edits to see how they work together.

IzumiRecord

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't use any that show so many effects on the enemy, but I know that the pluggin "Buffs & States Core (YEP)" shows more than 2 effects at the same time, but only on the party characters and on the enemy's name when selected as a target, though not on the sprite.

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just letting you know I didn't forget about ya.

I'm trying to figure out a good way to show the multiple states.
The under-the-hood stuff is already done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasasewamobilbali