Jessrond

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
From what I understand from doing a battle in a playthrough, an ability (Roar) that increases everyone's attack for five turns keeps stacking over and over. Is there a way to cap the number of buff stacks at two or three? Right now, if you kept going and getting the TP for it, you could infinitely increase your buff from what I understand, and I want to cap it.

Is there a script to use or ideally something to do in the game itself?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By default all buffs and debuffs are maxed at +- 2, and states do not stack at all.

if that is no longer the case then you added scripts to remove that cap, and the solution is to find which of your scripts removed that cap and either remove or reconfigure that script.

Jessrond

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you! I found the script causing this. It seems the script that shows number of turns left on a buff set the limit to 8.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetltd