Cloned

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi guys,

Trying to use the pack today but I noticed, there's no stairs for the MV version of Time Fantasy?

Unless I'm missing something...Please help!

Thanks everyone.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Are you missing tileC_inside.png ?

Cloned

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Are you missing tileC_inside.png ?
I have TileC_inside.png but it seems like it was meant for previous RPG Maker versions. Is there an MV version I missed?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm not sure, I don't have the MV version. If it's the wrong size the Time Fantasy stuff is easy to resize yourself. You just need to increase the size by 150% with no interpolation.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You know what? I just checked my MV version, and TileC is missing from the MV version. It's in the Ace and RM2k3 versions though, so it should be easy enough to resize.

Cloned

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You know what? I just checked my MV version, and TileC is missing from the MV version. It's in the Ace and RM2k3 versions though, so it should be easy enough to resize.
I'm so glad I'm not going crazy haha. I'm unsure how to resize it, would I be able to hire someone to do it? Right now its causing an issue with my mapping.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can send it to me in an private message and I can do it for you. I own the pack, I just don't have access to it right now.

Cloned

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey guys I just realised, there's no door in the tilesets right? I had a look through the other tilesets for other versions but..nothing? Am I missing something again haha?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Doors are evented so look in characters, not the tilesets.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh, can't decide what to make next!
The Dystopia
ikW0BYF.png
Recently got RPG Maker MZ. A bit slower with my current PC but I will be getting a new one soon.
evening progress; pretty happy where this is at so i'll take the rest of the night to myself =w=
5NJGyKY.png
It would seem learning JS is not a know it all for making plugins. While it has enabled me to understand what I'm looking at, I still have to find the relevant information in the core scripts. This is much harder than learning JS IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sograyish