Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like a plug in that can show a stamina pool for doing tasks which can reduce, add, and replenish this resource via note tags or plug in calls.  Examples would be digging, plowing, chopping, and watering.  These actions would take away from the stamina reserve, stored in a variable, and be displayed by a gauge of it's current value.  A plug in call would be used when the player restores this resource via sleep, or a note tag from an item.  

All Placeholder/Custom Graphics made for this request by me will be donated to the coder.  They may freely distribute those resources for their time involved to be posted with a demo, or as resources for others to use the plug in as a "default".

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can you give an example of an action where you cannot just use event commands to change a variable? Items can have an effect that starts a common event.

Orange Hud has an add-on to display a variable as a gauge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DreamX I'll definitely take a look at Orange Hud, thank you.  No, I cannot.  I guess I'll stick with calling a common events to deplete the stamina reserve and replenish it then.  

Thank you for clarifying that.  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
I'm thinking about opening a "game in development" thread, though i'm not entirely sure yet. It's still really early in development, and most i have to show are assets or really chaotic map WIPs. There is a lot of story +the world itself though, and i struggle with converting all of my notes into readable text, and a thread might help...?
I see a button in a game, I press it. Cannot resist the temptation even if I know it's a trap.
There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daldantas