Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AB.png

Basic Concepts

• A science fiction game where the player takes part in missions following a linear story path. Players can upgrade their ships with different loadouts or choose from a bunch of different ship types and classes. The core gameplay is centered around winning missions, upgrading your fleet and progressing the story.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
screen 1.png

SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT

• In the distant past, humanity had spread throughout the galaxy and prospered; however a mysterious disease known as The Mad Plague wrought havoc throughout colonized space. Only through a long and terrible war culminating with a retreat behind fortified starbases on the edges of the galaxy did humanity survive. Now, centuries later, just as the memories of that chaotic time have begun to turn into myth and centuries of peace had made society weak humanity lies in danger of the resurgence of the madness.

Objectives

• Demo by the end of this week :)

Last edited:

Vaslow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Short update with a video.

Vaslow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've nearly finished making a small demo version and would need a few willing test subjects.

Theres some new screenshots of the game in the main post featuring new characters and to make this post a little more interesting here's a video.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signing divorce papers today. Still makes no sense to me that this is a step I need to take to get my hubby the help he needs and deserves :( Life is strange people and sometimes it throws you a curve ball you have no chance in hell of catching
Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oat1991997