Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
titlee.png

Basic Concepts

• You play as a newly recruited ship captain who is suddenly caught in the midst of a war of survival against a mysterious force. As the linear story progresses you will engage with crew members, build a larger fleet and purchase upgrades for your ships between missions. Missions consist of battles with varying goals featuring LETBS tactical battle engine. There is a robust class system which allows you to choose between different ship classes which all serve different roles enabling you to further customize how your fleet will be used in battle. This game will also feature 3 different endings which will be arrived at depending on your dialogue choices and mission success.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
22222.png
4444.png
5555.png

SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT

• In the distant past, humanity had spread throughout the galaxy and prospered; however a mysterious disease known as The Mad Plague wrought havoc throughout colonized space. Only through a long and terrible war culminating with the retreat to distant colonies on the edges of the galaxy did humanity survive. Now, centuries later, just as the memories of that chaotic time have begun to turn into myth the danger of the reappearance of The Mad Plague becomes ever greater.

Objectives

• This should have a demo for desktop soon. It is being developed especially for mobile but will have to see if LETBS can handle that.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vaslow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Short update with a video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wrote this years ago, only now I posted an english version. How about we talk about procrastination?
I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
My project just started lagging during battletest and I haven't been able to figure out why...
Oh, Google is now warning users against installing extensions on Edge Chromium
on my plate today- animation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cadenm1223