camac93

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi, I have searched everywhere, but couldn't find. Has someone already made a plugin that does what this one does For MZ?

1614977795595.png
To be specific, I want to fix this.

Thanks in advance

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Did you try using that plugin to see if it works in MZ? Some of them do, and that one doesn't have any plugin commands, so it might.

Last edited:

camac93

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I did try that and also another one, both bringing up errors as soon as I launched the game. :(

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What errors?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you print a screenshot from the console? (F8 when you get the error, go to console tab, screenshot)

Unfortunately the errors shown in the game window are usually pretty useless.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will take a look at this a bit later. The plugin creator has been converting some plugins for MZ. I suggest you post in that thread and ask if he plans to port this one and if he knows when it might be available. He also says if you are using OcRam Passages, this plugin must be below that one in the list.

camac93

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks! I'll take a look

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IrishEngineer13